Pregnant with my best friends twins!

SOBER

I stood up off of the bed and stopped him from pacing the room. I grabbed him by the sleave on his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

I ignore all his pulling away and everything trying to get me to stop, so I pulled away and pushed him onto the bed.

“You know what I really hated the fact that you were the real nice guy out of everyone I dated, and you know what, I missed it.” I said while going to the side of the bed and crawling on, grabbing hold of his shirt and ripping it off!

“And how exactly would you know that?” he asked in a really smug face, the face that I fell in love with, the face that helped me get through all the tough times

“Well I don’t have words, but I do have actions.” I said while straddling him and leaning down to kiss him.

I lean down and kiss his lips so hard that it started to hurt my lips, with everything that had happened in the past couple of months, I had really missed having him, in the non-physical as well as physical way. ; )

With that I started to kiss slowly down his chest, placing little soft kisses along his collar bone, up and down his neck, followed with a trail of kisses down his chest. I was about half way down his chest when I was pulled up and greeted with a very awkward looking Jamie.

His face was weird, and then I feel it... he was becoming hard and all I was doing was kissing down his chest. And that’s when I realised it, this would be the first time we both would be sober while having sex, if it led to that.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you just got your memory back... don’t you want to rest or anything?” Jamie asked while sitting up and covering up his bulge.

“Trust me, there is nothing I would rather do after a couple of months of hell, and trust me, there is nothing that is going to get in the way of us this time. I am going to make sure of it.” I said while standing up, walking over to the front door and locking it.

Then going to the windows and locking them and well as closing the blinds, and last but not least, I went directly to the phone and pulled out the phone cord to make sure that there was no way of us being disturbed.

After doing a complete security check, I slowly walked over to the bed and straddled Jamie again teasing him by slowly undoing one button at a time.

I was up to my second last button when he flipped us over so he was on top of me... and this meant he wanted to be in charge... which was a change.

Jamie’s POV

Yes I know it might be a little weird that I’m about to have sex with a pregnant women, but it will be the only time I will be able to do it for another 4 months because then it just gets super weird.

But what I’m worried about is if ill hurt the twins, because you know in ‘Knocked Up’ they try to have sex but he is worried that his dick will end up in the babies face, well I’m the same.

But this is the only chance ill have until she ends up having the twins and then I’m screwed because then she will end up having PND (Post Natal Depression) and all these other things that are in those parenting books.

Hopefully there will be none of that. Plus it doesn’t even look like she is pregnant; it just looks like she has some baby fat... right?

I placed kisses all along her collar bone and finding her sweet spot when she suddenly sucking in a sharp breath. I kept bitting on that one spot until she started to fidget a little bit.

I pulled my shirt off, over my head and did the same to her, and placed a trail of kisses from her collar bone down to her belly button and along the elastic on her slacks.

Even though she was pregnant she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and it was finally her and me, together and sober.

All these thoughts were pushed out of my mind when started to move her hips up towards mind, grinding them together getting me even harder than before.

I slowly start taking her pants off to be faced with a laced g-string, matching her red lace pregnancy bra... who would have thought.

I continued kisses down from her belly buttons down to her inner thigh, hearing Steph moan took me over the top, I got harder than ever before, if that was even possible.

I striped my jeans off so fast I was like a ninja and pressed my lips to Steph’s so hard like this was my first time all over again.

During this heated kiss, Steph had removed her underwear and was completely naked in front of me.

“I love you” I said positioning myself in front of her entrance

“I love you too” she said taking in a shaky breath as I slowly went inside of her.

Even though this wasn’t either of our first times, it was just like it was. Slowly going faster in and out of her started to feel good even more and more and I had totally for gotten that she was pregnant.

With Steph moaning my name making it more and more harder to go on.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD JAMIE!!!!” she screams signalling that I had hit her sweet spot, and going faster and faster nearing the end.

The end closing in and Steph is screaming more and more, getting me close as well, and at the same time hitting our high points and riding out our orgasms.

This was the first time we were both sober and this was going to be the most special moment in my life, the night I love my girlfriend, and remember it. I slowly pull out of her and collapse next to her on the bed.

“Did I mention that I love you?” she says, taking in deep breaths and pulling the blanket over the both of us.

“I’m pretty sure you did.” I said with the biggest smile on my face. I was never going to forget this, and nothing can ruin it.

I hug Steph with one arm and place a hand on Steph’s tummy, and feeling the twins kicking around.

“I think they just got a piece of what is to be expected of their daddy, once they are born. We are going to be doing what we just did... A LOT. I hope you’re in” Steph says rubbing my arm up and down as my hand is still resting upon her tummy

“Only if you’re up for it Hun” I say drifting off to sleep, with the sudden kicks of my twins with the soothing breaths of my girlfriend.

God, I love her, if only there was a way I could prove it. Those were the last thoughts I had before dozing off into a deep and long sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here is the next chapter!
ok this is the first time i have written a FULL sex scene n it was awkward writing it!!
just a heads up i did A LOT of reading to get the idea of sex scenes n it is a big weird scary words out there!!
i hope my now never again innocent brain and mind is worth the chapter!!

tell me what you think of the scene, to see if i need more... help ;)
comment+subscribe= XD kizza