Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Playing games are fun!

Steph’s POV

“... and I can prove it!” even though I have no idea what the hell I am doing I’m just going to do it anyways. If he doesn’t believe it by the end of this I’m going to scream.

I grab hold of his shirt and kiss him. I start off easy just to see if anything comes back to me and then I realise that I have put more pressure onto his lips, I’m deepening the kiss, and I actually like it. I start to open my eyes and everything comes back to me... everything!

The party, Samuel, the car crash, the first time we had sex, the sex that made my twins, his birthday party and the stress of looking for him. I couldn’t believe it, I remembered. I closed my eyes again and looked for the remote with my hand.

I found the remote and switched it off; I couldn’t handle the sound of oompa loompas singing in the background of my make out session with my boyfriend. I feel him moving his hands towards my girls. His hands sliding up my tummy and inches away from my boobs.

I pull away so quick, he still has his eyes closed when I yell, “WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“I’m sorry. I just thought that you had remembered me. If you had remembered me, you would have just had sex with me... but I guess you don’t remember me.” He said like he knew that I was pretending just before, so I felt like playing along, just to see what he would do if I really was brain dead about him.

“No I’m sorry. I just felt my tummy being kicked by two little Muppets and I just thought that they might think that they are the ones getting lucky tonight.” I said trying to make things up on the spot, my got my head was killing me. I hadn’t thought this much since high school

“Oh ok. Well if you think you do know me then let’s do this,” he said while pulling me closer towards him and planting a kiss on my lips, I play along when he pulls away in a flash, “I’m sorry I can’t do this! How do I know that you really remember me? I don’t want to sleep with you if you don’t remember me.

I hate the fact that you might be pretending to remember me so you can possibly get your memory back. If that kiss didn’t do anything, then I don’t know what would work. There is seriously no point in trying.” he said getting up off the bed and pacing across the room, I really missed this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry its a short one but here it is!
sorry i havnt updated in a while but holidays r here so im gonna n try update a couple times a week!! the more comments i get, the more ill update!!
the ppl that comment will get an awesome shout out!!! so plz comment!!!
comments+subscribe= XD kizza