Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

I'm A Sophomore? How the *** Did That Happen?

First day of school wasn't too bad. I was always on time to all my classes. I seem to know the school like I know the back of my own hand. First period I have Honors English 10, which is good. We had to do a report on a book we read called Fahrenheit 451, which was a total bore fest. We also had to take a test and do all this other boring crap there. After that, I had Spanish 1, which is right across from my first period class (sweet!). I only know one person there and that's my best guy friend, who none of you shall know! After that was break, which I was glad. After that I have Honors World History with, what Christie calls, the homework Nazi, which she is. She gives out homework the first day of school. But during the week, it was fun. After that, I have Biology, and I only know a handful of people, who are my friends, who are basically so far away from me. That class is way too easy, though. The teacher barely handed out homework, but she's just way too boring for my taste. Lunch... same as ever. Geometry basically put me to sleep. I'm good at math, and I must have someone who puts homework up on the bored so I can just start on the homework and be done with it. But no, I have the most fucked up teacher ever. She's way too slow and she talks to us like we're in fucking elementary school. I just wanted to stab her. My last period of the day was color guard. Here's what drove me mad. I wanted Art II, which is basically advanced art for those who have already taken Art I, but I didn't get it, so I have to talk to the art teacher and ask him if I could take Art II next year, if possible. Or get a zero. Anyway, color guard was basically the only class I actually liked. I get to physically do something. And the work we do is so much fun. Plus the drill. Can't forget the drill. The week turned out okay, until Friday hit. Friday was the worst when I got to practice. I don't feel like sharing right now on what happened, because I don't wanna. But that's basically it, I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
To those who don't know what color guard is, it's basically a mixture of flag, saber, rifle, and dance mixed into one. It's also part of band, so maybe you know, or not. I don't know. Enjoy! I might do more later on... who knows and who really cares.