Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

Sophomores!?

Well, The first two weeks could have gone better. I don't really like my teachers...well most of them. Me and Michael wake up to geometry for our zero period. Honestly I think it should be illegal to make us have a math class so early. Its horrible. Especially because I stay at school hours after everyone leave. first period I have Honors English. The teacher is super nice and reminds me of last years Honors English teacher. The year should go well with her. Second period I have Baby Grund for World History CP. Hes super funny but kind of distracting, because he makes lots of jokes during times that we work or study. Third I have P.E...nothing special about that. Fourth I have Spanish. Tedious. And The teachers Accent and memory suck. fifth I have the same shitty teacher from last year for biology. Bumper cracker hit me in the nuts with his keys. But then oh sweet relief calls to me, as I walk with Brianna Patron to band practice! So fun! I love my instrument even though its way to loud (not that it bothers me because of the loudness, but because I can be heard over everyone).

Really these past two weeks have just been me trying (and failing) at getting the organization stuff right for each teacher. So hopefully things will pick up as the year progresses.

I'm kind of thinking that this year, I'll have more happy things to say than a lot of the other authors....well me and Michael.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so Sorry for the week late chapter o-o; Haven't been on for a while....
Also I would like to know who the new authors are??? Comment or PM me please? I think one is Valerie or something right? But you were here from the beginning. xD Sorry.
>.>; anyone that is not Michael Christie or that girl i just mentioned, do that thing I just mentioned.