Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

My Life's been a blur...

Okay I'm dead serious when I say I don't remember much of my week this week all I remember is me wearing Micheal's glasses and joining "computer" club with him(all you really do is play the Wii and X-box 360). Let's see I also remember Gee (Valerie) wasn't at school yesterday when she said she would be, so I'm kinda sad about that cause she is leaving her awesome MCR buddy....Oh yeah!I also remember being poked a lot and some asshole said My Chem sucks while I was walking back to where we eat lunch with Micheal. I SAW MY MOM'S CLASSROOM! That was pretty cool actually, I also saw her when I was walking to French and she took my stuff for me, that was pretty awesome. For science instead of a test we had a project and it was awesome cause we had to make an edible Carbon atom. Mine had a lot of cookies together with candy...barley ate my cookies cause people kept asking for them rawr! Oh I had my first rally ever for school yesterday...it was boring as fuck. It was Greek themed and boring...but I already told you that. So yeah that was my very forgetful week.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a horrible person...I know