‹ Prequel: Watermelon Smiles

Famous Friends

September 5th 2009

He wouldn't return my calls (still won't), he didn't reply to my texts (still doesn't), and, to put it simply, I got fed up with Ryan I can't believe I agreed with Spencer, we lost Jon in the process, too. Those two (Spencey and Johnny) had been fighting for a while. I found Spencer on my couch in he morning much too often.

But, as a first entry, I don't think we should be going over The Nightmare.

So, perhaps I should start over?

Hello, Karine (that's the name I've chosen for you), I'm Brendon Boyd Urie, your new daddy! I adopted you on September 1st 2009, and today is the first time I've wrote in you. My darling, I adopted you for a few reasons, the main one being that my therapist thought I should keep a journal (I prefer to call you a Diary though, since your a girl). Yes, I've been going to therapy for about a month now, Spence thought I was going over insane over the whole Ryan thing. But,, enough about that. How about some current events?

Spencer and I have been thinking about moving in together. No, not in that way, silly (Ry's the only one for me...), but, we figure it'll make the process of rebuilding the band easier. Not only that but, he pretty much has been living here for the past few months anyways. I think it'd be fun to have Spence as a room-mate. :D I hope he thinks the same about me, after all, ever since this Nightmare started, I've calmed down a lot. In fact, he seems more hyper than me, lately (I think he's glad to finally have Jon ff his back, maybe I'll tell you that story later). Yea, That's be cool.

My whole life has been flipped since he left, weather it's for better or worse, only time will tell...Right? God, I miss him. I miss him so much.

But, my therapist has advised me to stay away from those thoughts. Which leads to this next sentence; Zack, Spin, and I are going out tonight and I should probably go put on a clean shirt. So, I will see you later, my dear.

-Bren.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome back, darlings (and new-comers?). I hope you can see the differences in Brendon's writing and Ryan's.

I promise that he'll sound more hyper as time passes.

I hope you like this one as much as you guys liked WS!

XX

-Smith