A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Thirteen

When we got to the dance people were giving us dirty looks. I think its because I haven’t been in school in a couple weeks.
“They are just jealous that they aren’t as pretty as you.” He whispered into my ear. I got shivers up my back. I blushed and turned toward him. A slow song came on. “Want to dance?” He asked as he held out his hand.
“Okay.” We walked over to the dance floor our hands in a twine. He spun me around once and we were dancing. My arms around his neck his arms wrapped around my waist. We were swaying back and fourth. Moving as one. I looked into his eyes and he smiled warmly.
“Your not to bad.” He commented me. I blushed again.
“You aren’t either.” I replied. I rest my head on his shoulder and what seemed like hours. The song was over and a fast song came on.
“I don’t dance to songs like this.” He told me. I nodded in agreement.

When we got to my room after the dance, Vance sat me down on the bed. He was pacing back and fourth.
“What’s wrong?” I asked. He stopped pacing.
“I need to tell you something.”
“Uhm…okay,” I replied.
“I’m leaving.”
“Me? Your leaving me? Vance, you can’t do this. I love you more than anything in the world,” I stood up and looked deep into his eyes. “Vance. Please. Don’t. Leave.”
“Natalie,” He continued. “Listen, I’m not leaving you. I need to get something taken care of out of state.”
“Vance!” I hit him on the arm playfully. “You scared me!” I held my hand up to my heart. Feeling a little stupid.
“I’m sorry. You kept going on and on.”
“Its okay. What am I going to do? How long will this be?” I questioned.
“You can hang out with Edeline. This will only be for two days not that long.”
“When are you leaving?”
“Tonight.”
“Tonight!” I repeated, “Does that count as one day?” I joked.
“Okay, ill count it."
“Thank you.”
“Anything. What do you want to do before I leave?” He asked.
“Just be with you.” I smiled.
“I think I can arrange that.” He answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cutee (: