Status: finished

Gerard The Super Hero

Gerard The Super Hero

3rd Person's POV

One day Gerard was doing his super hero duties, flying over the city of New Jersey. When he heard a blood curdling scream followed by a plea for help. He looked down and found the source of the scream and saw it was a young boy, about 19 years of age, lip piercing, nose piercing, black ear pericings, and black and blonde hair. Gerard found himself very attracted to this stranger. He swooped down to save the boy. When he came down the gang member’s got as big as beach balls and he mumbled “Jesus Christ its Gerard the Super Hero, I didn’t think that son of a bitch really existed.” And the next thing the gang member new he was getting hit so hard that his head almost fell off his body. Gerard rescued the attractive young boy and flew away into the distance.

Gerard flew to his layer/house where he lived. He strutted inside, mainly to make the boy notice his ass, followed closely behind by the young boy. Once they were inside the living room Gerard said “you can sit down if you want” pointing towards the brightly colored couch. “Thanks” said the mystery boy. “So do you want some coffee?” asked Gerard. “Yeah sure” replied the stranger. “Wow I’ve never meant another person who likes coffee at 3:00 in the afternoon!” said Gerard excitedly. “Well I could drink coffee at any hour of the day” said the boy. As Gerard walked into the kitchen to start making the coffee he asked the boy what his name was. “Frank, Frank Iero” replied the boy now known as Frank. “Frank, that’s a nice name. Anyways my name is Gerard Way.” “Oh I know! I saw you on the news one night when you rescued that boy from a burning building!” Frank replied happily. “I’m on the news a lot and it gets really annoying sometimes.” said Gerard while pouring the newly brewed cup of coffee. While handing the cup over to Frank he stared into his eyes while Frank stared back with a lustful look in his eyes. Gerard broke the silence by using his mind communicating powers to tell Frank to take his cup of coffee. Frank blushed and took the cup of coffee.

Gerard sat down next to Frank and used his telekinesis to pour himself a cup of coffee and make it float into his hand. “So Frank tell me about yourself.” demanded Gerard. “Well I’m from Bellville, New Jersey. I’m 19 years old, my birthday is on Halloween and I‘m gay. “So tell me something about you.” said Frank in a scared tiny voice. “Well” Gerard started “As you know my name is Gerard Way. I have a younger brother named Mikey, he lives in Jersey to. I’m 24 years old, I’m gay, and I developed my super powers when I was 15 but I always used them to get revenge on my enemies, but I soon learned that I have to use my powers for good instead of evil. And I had a girlfriend when I was 14, her name was Lindsey, but she cheated on me with my best friend Bert so I dumped her.” said Gerard. “Aww! I’m sorry.” apologized to Gerard. “Its okay” reassured Gerard.

**time elapse**

It’s been 2 years since Gerard and Frank met and 2 years since they moved in together and made a new found friendship.

Gerard's POV
Its Halloween and also Frankie’s (yes I call him Frankie now, deal with it) birthday and we were cuddled up on the couch watching Frankie’s favorite movie The Night Before Christmas and Frankie would sing along to all the songs and I thought it was so cute!

At the last scene in the movie I got down on one knee and I said “Frankie would you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?” I asked.

Frankie screamed out in pure excitement and without hesitation he screamed “Yes!!!!!”

**3 years later**

It’s been 3 years since me and Frankie got married. During 1 on those years we adopted a newborn baby and named it Bandit Lee Way, and we also adopted 2 puppies and named them Mama and Peppers.
We also started a band when we moved to California. Its named My Chemical Romance, Mikey came up with the name. We have 5 band members, and their names are: Bob and Ray. (Of course Frankie, Mikey and I are in it too!)

We’re on out tour for our 3rd album titled The Black Parade and Frankie insisted that I dye my hair blonde and that we stay in a haunted mansion. Though that mansion scared the shit out of me, it really was a good inspiration for the songs on the album though.

The End