Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

HONEY THIS MIRROR ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US (2)

“What I mean is I can't believe you think of your self like that."

I was in shock. He put down his pencils and looked at me and he spoke again.

"You are beautiful," no one has ever told me that before, "and it doesn’t matter what those stupid super anorexic models look like."

I felt a tear escape from the corner of my eye, and I wiped it away with the back of my hand as I said,

"You have some very strong beliefs." and let out a small chuckle

"Yea well you are." he said as he blushed. He made his way over to the bed and sat next to me as I sat up. He put his arm around me and I had killer butterflies in my stomach.

As Gerard was about to say something else Mikey walked in.

"Yo, Gee-- Ohhh am I interrupting something???"

"No Mikey," he said as he took his arm back to his side.

"Well Ray wants to know if we can practice now."

"Ummm, yea I guess I'm almost done. Can we finish another time?" He said as he turned to me.

"Um. Practice for what?"

"I take it Gee did not tell you we have the most kick-ass band in all of Jersey, now did he." Frank said as he popped out from the door and stood next to Mikey.

"Frankie!" I said as I got up to give him a hug.

"Cesc!" he said as he hugged me back.

"RAY!" Ray screamed as he held out his eager arms.

"Fine, only because you didn't hit on me in the last hour." I said as I gave him a hug too.
"Okay, you can let go now. Ray? You can let go now!"

""No I can't" I heard him whisper under his breath. And he picked me up.

"Ahh! Let go of me! Damn-it! My rape whistle is in my purse!" I said jokingly "Help ME!"

"Hahaha, Ray let her go," Gerard managed to say from his laughing spasm.

"Fine." he gently put me back on my feet.

"Okay, now that we established Ray is a horny perverted teenager, can we get started?" said Bob in a very monotone voice.

They all went to the other side of the room where a drum kit and amps were set up. I sat against the wall as they tuned their instruments."

"Ok this ones called 'headfirst for halos'"

They played, and it was amazing. These guys had so much talent, at the end of the song Gerard turned to me and smiled.

"Oh my God that was amazing you guy's! Frankie is right you are the most kick-ass band in Jersey!"

"Thanks."

After a few more songs Gerard drove me home. While we were parked out side of my aunt's house he said,

"Our band is going to be playing on Friday night and I was wondering if you would like to go?"

"Hell yea! That'd be awesome thanks."

"Okay." He said with a huge smile across his face, "I'll see you tomorrow"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think blah, blah blah Commenters will be my bestest friend in the world (sorry soph)