Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

THE HARDEST PART OF THIS IS LETTING GO OF YOUR DREAMS

It's been a week since I left North Jersey to come back home, and I've been regreating it for these dreadful seven days. Well, the whole reson I went to live with my aunt was to get away from all the drama, but instead I just found more.

I can't get Gerard out of my head, that last look he gave me... it just, was filled with so much pain and confusion. Pain that I caused him. He had a right to be mad at me though.

I spent most of my time now sitting in my room tucked in my bed sketching, or watching movies. I took down the mirror on my wall because I couldn't stand to look at my self. The skin under my eyes was now compleatly purple from lack of sleep, and my cheeks were stained from tears, I was offically a mess.

~~*~~

I woke up and looked around, it was still pitch dark in my room, I looked over at my clock that said 3:30 PM. These days I was deprived from sleep. My eyes would not let them selves close, well when ever I closed my eyes I saw Gerard and the last things he said to me. I just couldn't feel that pain. I know it sounds really dramatic, but... I can't explain it. I keep on telling my self it was just a crush, but I know that's not true. I really care about him, and I think he really cared for me.

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep I dragged my self to the small TV across from my bed and popped in my favorite movie in the VHS player, Edward Scissor-Hands the crawled back to my bed.

About half way through the movie my phone vibrated, it was a text from Gerard. My stomach twisted in to a thousand knots as I opened my phone, I haven't talked to him ever since I had left. I looked at the glowing screen,

Gerard: r u up?

At first I was not sure if I should respond, but I did anyway, and texted, "Yea"

I couldn't stand waiting for a reply but finally my phone vibrated again

Gerard: I need 2 tell u something

I was confused by the meaning of his message, I texted him back, "ok, go ahead"

Gerard: I cant do it in a txt... look outside

When I read the second part of his text, I literally gasped and ran to my window. It took a little effort to open the window, but when I did I saw the boy who starred in both my dreams and nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! hope ya like it! comments!!!!

Oh and PS to that person that reported me, I relize that I suck at spelling and grammer but seriously, way to tell the man on me!!!

anyway comments are greatly appriciated :)