Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

DISENCHANTED

I could tell it was morning, but I didn't want to open my eyes yet. I rolled over on to a surprisingly cool and empty side of my bed, I was hopeing Gerard would be there. Relizing he was not in the bed with me anymore I let out a soft angry moan.

"Oops sorry. Did I wake you?" I heard a unique familiar voice say to me.

I slowly cracked open my eyes to see Gerard looking up at me while sitting on the carpet looking at my worn out leather sketch book.

"No, no I was thinking about getting up any way." I said as I rubbed my eyes

"So... how was your sleep?" he asked me as his cheeks turned the slightest shade of pink.

"Nice, you?"

"Well it was kinda hard to actually go to bed with you talking up a strom." he commented sarcasticly

"What?"

"Yea, you didn't know you sleep talk?"

"No! What did I say?"

"Well... you said my name a couple of times... but then yous said something about porpoises...."

"Wow... sorry about that."

"Hahaha, it's all right, it's nice to know I'm in your dreams, but I can't say for dolphins."

"Let's get off this subject, why did you come for me? Most guys would just get over the girl." I said, but whispered the last part.

"Okay... when you left, I felt like, like I whole big chunk of my self was taken away, I really missed you. At first I thought I had to just get over you, I couldn't. It was wierd. So I went to your aunts house to apologize, but she said you left to go back home. And when I saw that painting, how it was ripped I knew I hurt you, I couldn't live with that. So I drove down here to find you."

"Wow..."

"Yea, and last night, it dawned on me that.... I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me whatcha think!!!!! <3 <3 oh and 20 subscribers!! HELL YEA!!!!!