Status: Back at it(:

Exchange

Just Ask Kait pt. 2

I dialed my friend, Jade's number. She was the one who took me to the party last night. Something doesn't seem right about this morning, it's only gotten weirder since my premonition.

“Hey, It's Kait,” I spoke into the phone once she answered, “Do you remember the address of the place last night?” She seemed more than okay to tell me where it was, but also it seemed she was curious of my intentions.

“So did you forget something there?” She asked.

“Yeah, it was my wallet.”

“Oh gosh... I hope you find it! Good luck!” Click. I disconnected the call. I'm not exactly sure why I'm friends with her, her personality is almost lifeless.

I reached into my center console and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I don't usually smoke, but I needed one now. The cigarette lit with a sizzling sound from the staleness that came with sitting untouched for so long. I was worried of why Ashlynn hadn't gone in to work when she had told me otherwise.

I pulled into the establishment. It was a sleek, modern building made especially for holding parties. The place was cleaned out early this morning and entirely vacant by now. I saw no other cars in the lot, that Priscilla girl must not be hear yet. I turned off the engine.

Stepping out the car, I stomped out my cancer stick with the heel of my boot. The front entrance pushed open, funny, you'd think they'd lock up a place like this... I walked past an empty front desk into the main room. I dropped everything. Dangling from the high balcony, noose around her pale neck, was my Ashlynn. Tears began to stream down my face. From her hand, an envelope fluttered to the ground. Scribed on the back was my name.

My dearest Katherine,

I know you never knew, I could never tell you but-
I love you. You are everything to me. Seeing what you do to yourself hurts me so much inside. I care about you so much. I've only wanted you to be happy, but my efforts can't counteract all you do to destroy yourself. I know that what I'm doing is selfish, especially when I say all I want is your happiness, but I can't bare this any longer.

I love you so much,
Ashlynn


I fell to my knees as I read her goodbye. How could I have not known? It seems so obvious now. If only I'd realized, it wouldn't of ended up this way.

I never noticed that behind the sobbing mass that was me, a girl stood. A ghostly pale beauty, dressed in platform mary-janes and stockings.

As I cried my last tear, she blew me her fatal kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'(