You and I collide

chapter 2

We had been in the music store FOREVER. I groaned feeling like my brain was going to start coming out of my ears. I began to wander around eventually I found myself in a section of store that had no one in it. I turned down the hallway and opened a door, the room was a recording studio. I was about to close the door and move on to the next room when a guitar caught my eye. There was nothing special about the guitar, just a plain light wood with brass strings, but I still felt an unbearable urge to play it.
I picked the guitar up gingerly and sat on the stool. I ran my fingers down the steel strings and stared off trying to imagine what it would be like playing a song on the guitar. A voice started to sing, they were simple lyrics, but you stood no chance of escaping their meaning. The guitar was a complicated melody that had so much emotion you couldn’t help but feel that way as well. It took a few moments before my fingers started to hurt that I realized it was me playing the guitar. I was the one singing. My fingers stopped suddenly from shock and my voice faltered. What had I just done?
“Bravo that was excellent.” A man said, my brother stood slightly behind him his face the epitome of shock
“I never knew you played or sang.” He said, I looked down at the guitar,

“I just wanted to try it, it’s the first time I’ve ever touched one actually.” I confessed, my brothers eyes bugged out,
“Never mind me getting a new bass,Mine'll last me a couple more years, we need to get you a guitar.” He said I blushed
“But you’ve been saving up.” I protested, he shrugged
“Yeah, but this is pure, raw talent. You don’t have a choice; you are so in the band.” He said his eyes glinting with excitement. I felt a little twang of happiness deep inside.
I smiled
“Alright,” I muttered “For the band,” I said my brother grinned and whipped out his cell phone
“Call everyone, my house now.” He said

September 20th
My life doesn’t seem to make much sense at all anymore. I feel like I’m losing grip on reality, like I should just let go. I’m almost euphoric, who would have guessed I have been looking to plat music all this time. Me and Troy have written a bazillion songs and almost all of them are finished. I can’t seem to stop writing.
The something I had been looking for had been to create music.
At least that much in my life makes sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
shortish.... I'm sorry!
Comment please?