Sweet Little Sister

I want action

I had fallen asleep in a small corner, between the couch and the wall, it was the only warm place in the house. I had thrown every jacket I could find over me, so I was huddled up and cozy under the mass of leathers.

About two hours later, I guessed, Rachel cooed in my ear that we were heading back home. Grumpily, I opened my eyes, immediately getting that sting you get when your eyes are trying to adjust to bright lights. Once again, the guys got into Rachel’s car. When in god’s name would they get their own ride? Probably never, they would forget to fill it with gas anyway.

This time, I sat in the front, playing with the radio.

“Jesus fucking Christ! You’re sitting on my dick Rob!” Scotti screeched.

“Well it ain’t my fault there’s no space!”

Rachel rolled his eyes. “Shut your pie holes back there, somebody can sit in front with baby.”
My head did a double-take. Was he serious? Letting one of them sit with me? Knowing the guys well enough, I knew Snake would jump at the opportunity. Sure enough, he started to climb over but Sebastian was thinner, so he squeezed more gracefully between the two front seats. My heart was skipping 500 miles per hour. Here he was, pushing me against the door so he would fit.

“Just sit on his lap, baby, its not like he’s got a disease or something,” Rachel joked, apparently not taking this like the rest of them, who were already making up very dirty alterations of sitting on someone’s lap. I bit my lip and sat on Sebastian’s skinny legs, trying to block out any thoughts about what I was sitting on.
In order to regain my composure, I focused on the radio again, turning the button so I could find some good station. Amen, Aerosmith was on. Rachel and Sebastian were joking along about some song while I sung and shook my arms and rocked to the rhythm of ______.

Right when I was about to join in with the chorus, I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't’t die from laughter… or embarrassment. I don’t know, could it have been me moving around, or something else but someone was happy. Happy as in physical, not emotional. In other words, my brother’s friend had a boner while I was sitting on his lap.
I slightly turned my head to see if he had understood but he kept on laughing. Oh my, this was so awkward for me… I could feel it more now. I tried coughing but still, he couldn’t understand. Now I was getting pissed off. What would it take to make him see that he would soon be having a raging boner right here, in the car? Grind against him so he’d feel it?

My thoughts were insane but I couldn’t just tell him. Rachel would go crazy and kick him out of the car while in motion. So there was only one thing to do, my stupid ass idea. God I felt so cheap right now.

Carefully, I lifted my hips barely a millimeter of his lap, then sat harder, grinding from side to side. Hell, I was wearing jeans, he should get it now.

Oh he did. Right when I grinded from left to right, his laughter and howling changed and faltered. He cleared his throat and tried to keep up with the conversation, as Scotti listed off some gear they needed to get.

Desperation had taken confidence’s place now. Right when he thought that he would make me uncomfortable, our roles had been switched. I couldn’t help smirking, because he was shifting uncomfortably, while at the same time tried his best not to raise any suspicions from my brother’s side.

When I sat sideways so I could have a better view of everybody instead of the street ahead, he basically glared at me viciously, as if it was my fault. Well, it might have been, but only a tiny bit. I wasn’t the one that couldn’t control their dick.
“So what’s up for tonight?” Snake asked.

What’s up? I’m sitting on something that’s up right this very moment, I thought and snickered silently. He must have caught on what I was laughing at because he was glaring at me again.

“We’ll chill at home, my grandma’s working all night long, got beers, you guys can crash home if you want,” proposed Rachel.

Oh great, they were sleeping over at our place, this wouldn’t be awkward at all, me sleeping somewhere remotely close to Sebastian. Correction, the most awkward thing was seconds away from happening, now that Rachel was parking the car. How on earth would I get off his lap, now that he had a death grip on my hips?
He thought I would run off and make a fool of him and he was right. That was my original thought… but that would also mean the end of me ever seeing him because my protective brother wouldn’t want me near him. So, I had to make something up right now.

I bit on my lip so hard that it hurt. It was now or never, the rest of them were out of the car.

“Piggy back ride!” I shouted, jumping on Sebastian’s back and crossing my legs over his crotch. He felt like a statue, he was that tensed. Every muscle on him was rock hard, his face looked pained, like he wanted to scream from the agony.
Figures, because the pressure on his crotch probably felt bad… or good, I don’t know. For sure, he would spend a few minutes in the bathroom.

“What is your sister on?” mumbled Rob.

Rachel shrugged and unlocked the door. As soon we went through the front door, Sebastian threw my arms open and I fell on my back on the floor, while he ran to the bathroom, quietly enough so the guys wouldn’t hear from the kitchen.
I sighed, this was over, the most excruciatingly horrible drive of my life. I settled into doing the dishes all night long instead of hanging out. I was going to get myself into big trouble if I got to know Sebastian too well. My strategy was to avoid him at all means, engaging into anything with him would be catastrophic, not only for me but for my brother too.

Now that the band was completed, they’d probably want to lay down some tracks in a studio, maybe record, who knows? If I interfered, everything would be at stake.
Rachel wanted to make music, I liked the singer… I think his dream is a bit more grand than mine. Damn, he should realize what a great sister he had, willing to sacrifice her non-existent private life for his dream of becoming a rockstar. Yeah, in other words, their first album better be dedicated to me.

Some Poison song was blaring through the speakers, they were being so loud. No, not Poison… the boys were. I was guessing they were drunk already.
A huge clatter echoed through the living room. I ran, thinking that an injury had occurred but nope, it was just Rachel and Snake drunk out of their minds. In came the rest of them, with Sebastian the worst of the bunch. The was bouncing all over the place, slurring nonsense and trying to braid Snake’s hair. Seriously, what the fuck did they drink?

“And then I found a pony!” Rachel exclaimed, as if ending a story. I rolled my eyes and dragged him on the couch. He wouldn’t sit still, so I slapped him across the face.

Rob sighed, the least drunk, and took a seat on the floor, resting his head between his knees. Scotti wasn’t even here. On closer inspection, I found him in the hallway, out cold, with a bottle of absinthe in his hands. Now everything is starting to make more sense.
Back in the living room, I was trying to make accommodations for everybody, so they would shut the fuck up and so I could eventually sleep tonight. Sebastian would be motionless for a while and then would randomly burst into random dance routines, acting like David Lee Roth. I was getting fed up.

I went to my room and turned off the light, closing my eyes and pulling my pillow over my head because now he was singing the Phantom Of The Opera. Okay, he was gorgeous but seriously, what a pain in the ass.

My door flung open and I screamed, expecting a serial killer. Instead, I watched Sebastian stumble and fall right on my bed, of all beds. Why couldn’t he have fallen on Rachel’s?

“Get the fuck out!” I said, nudging his ribs so he would leave.

“Nooo, come on… warm here,” he mumbled.

“I’m serious, I will kick your ass if you don’t leave!”

He roared in laughter, clutching his sides. Its wasn’t funny but he was drunk and moronic and so loud that my eardrums were in some serious pain right now.

I tried pushing him with all my strength but he crawled up closer to me, taking my pillow and using it for himself.

“Ya think you’re so smart?” he questioned with a blank look in his eyes. Was I supposed to answer this question or was it rhetorical?

“Sure are… a pretty girl though,” he added instantly and touched my face with his fingertips. I could see right through his drunk state, he was trying to get in my pants.
His lips seeked mine in the dim-lighted room. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. Our lips collided and I couldn’t help closing my eyes. It was better than what I imagined, his lips were so soft and plump and perfect, almost feminine. They were like cushions. His hands held onto my face as he tried to slip his tongue in my mouth.

My hand went flying to his head as he tried to grope me. I decked him nice and good, just like Rachel had taught me. It was a strong blow, he looked at me for a moment, as he registered the hit. His face hit the mattress, he was knocked out, out cold, passed out, whatever you name it.

He sure wouldn’t be bothering me for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
who in their right mind would kick Sebastian out of bed? xD
anyway

comments=love