Fat.

Image

April 16th, 1994, A beautiful, healthy, baby girl was born into this world, taking place in Memorial Hospital Brooklyn, New York.

Luckily her blood sugar had leveled out, and she no longer had a risk of getting Diabetes.

She had hair the shade of a tangerine and eyes so teal, they were just so unbelievable, just like her mum.

Her name was Vasalissa

My name is, Vasalissa

God, I had no idea of what I was in for,


From the age of four, I understood how life worked, sorta. My cousin/ best friend taught me everything I needed to know. I didn't necessarily need to know these thing, they just kinda prepared me. Well, maybe some of these things were a little bit incorrect.

I thought when you grew your first pubic hair you'd start your period right away. And when you go on your period you'd be horny... ALL the time, and you'd have to have sex.

Me being a little girl, I thought, sex was just humping no insertion involved.

And yes, when I was about six years old i got caught searching, "sex.com" and "gaymen.com," Thank god I know 'clear private data' is now.

This is my Life.

Disclaimer: This is the story of a girl. I do not own anybody, any place, or anything that turns out to be real in the outside world. I own the story though.
  1. Epilogue.
    You basically, kinda have to read the epilogue too.
  2. One.
  3. Two.
  4. Three.