Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Wanna Kiss You So Bad

I woke up on my bedroom floor. My hand clung to my cell. I stood up, that pain shot through my body so I limped over to my nightstand. After shifting through tons of art work and pens, I found a bag of weed. I rolled a splint and smoked. I knew I shouldn’t smoke in the house, it would make the room smell weird but no one came down here to see if the room was clean, they only came down to make me fell dirty now. I walked to the bathroom and once again tried to wash away my sins.

Twenty minutes later I went upstairs ad grabbed a large bag of chips whilst drinking a large coffee. Mikey just looked at me, I smiled at him. He was the reason I didn’t tell anyone. Mikey was so sweet and lovely, I couldn’t bear to let him know his father did such vile things to me. We then both left and walked to school quietly.

When we got there my heart sank. Frank stood there, looking at me like something was wrong.

“Heya, What up?” I asked hugging him.

“Nothin’” he replied, I could hear the lie in his voice, but thought nothing of it.

We all walked off to our classes. Mikey and Frank to there’s and I was left alone in Art, but that never bothered. Art was good; I could express how I felt, even if it meant the art teacher was worried about me… Usually I drew cartoons, but today I drew Frank, like tens of times. All from my memory of the past few days. Princess Frankie was my favourite. That cute smile and frown when I put all that make up on him. Soon the bell went and we we’re dismissed from class. I stay behind a bit late actually bothering to put my art away in its folder. By the time I got out in the corridor everyne was there. They all parted as I walked down the hall, this was so weird and unusual. Normal I’d have to fight my down the hall, probably an ‘accidental’ push or hit. At the end of the hallway was the fucker I beat up yesterday. He had a black eye and hurt pride. I walked straight passed him and his ‘perfect’ girlfriend.

She ran after me. Tapped me on the shoulder and started so say, “Why the hell did you hit him yesterday? What had he ever done to you?”

“He continually beats my friend up and brother. He seems to have some vendetta against me and only refers to me as ‘Fag’ which is my father’s name for me, not his. And to be quite honest, his stupid outburst in being a dick to my brother was the last straw and he deserves every beating, like I deserve every …” I trailed off adding, rape, in my mind. I quickly snapped back to reality, “So sweetheart, get he fuck out of my way.” I kind of laughed as I saw Mikey and Frankie look at this amusing scene. I was never one to real stand up to others; I guess someone had flicked the switch in me to care. Frankie. Damn I loved that boy, and right at that point, all I really wanted to do was to kiss him.

However due to our situation, I settle of a hug and whispered in his ear, “You have know idea how much I wanna kiss you.”

“Then do!” Frankie said standing on tip toes so his lips and mine where at the same height. And I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please...
pixie
xxx