Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Fun-Sized Frankie

The sky was blue, with fluffy white clouds and a sun that’s light radiated everywhere. I waved dopily. My face stretched into smile, as I giggled, seeing the most beautiful boy look out of the window at me. I walked up the path, removing my sunglasses as I entered the shade of the house, but the light mood around me was not affected by the darkness.

“Gerard, Frank’s here, hurry up.” I heard Mikey shout as I rang the door bell. Gerard came to the door, his sunnies over his big beautiful eyes. I jumped up to kiss his sweet lips. He returned the kiss sleepily; he was not one for mornings. I was okay, if I ate some skittles. They acted like vodka to me.

We walked slowly to school, Gerard seemed really slow today, it was a complete opposite to my rather erratic pace of walking, skipping, jumping. Once we got to the park, though, I stopped jumping as Gerard pulled out his smokes and offered me one, like he had done for the past year after we found out each other smoked, but we had hidden our ‘foul’ secret. We finished and continued on our way to school. Mikey and Gerard talked whilst I swayed along to a song in my head.

The both looked at me, each other, and then me.

Abruptly, Gerard dropped my hand that swing with his and tried to grab my waist and lift me up, but I ran. He started to chase me , but he wasn’t very into running normal, so at this early time for school (even though we were missing first period – maths!) he didn’t catch me.

Mikey just sat on the swing, looking at me giggling, then shouted, “I know you’re a short arse, but I don’t think your meant to be in there.”

“I’m not short. It’s called fun-sized!” I exclaimed. Admittedly I was sat on one of those things, a frog to be precise, that swung on a spring in the lil’ kids park.

“Fun-sized?” he questioned.

“Yep, I’m the perfect size to have fun with.”

“I’ll agree with that,” Gerard stated before seizing my fun sized frame, and lifting me up, to place my feet on the ground, before heavily making out with me. “Yep, fun-sized.” He then placed his hand on my crotch and stated, “but this here is most definitely not small, super-fun-sized,” then squeezed mini Frankie.

“I don’t really want to know about Frank’s dick,” Mikey shouted, still swinging on the swing, with his eye tightly shut, not wanting to watch us make-out.

The kiss was interrupted suddenly by Gerard pulling away after someone shouted “Faggot” at Mikey. Me and Gerard’s kiss had been hidden in shade of the large slide. Gerard stormed out of the spot to find his younger brother being hit around the face. I followed, slightly scarred by the way Gerard held his body taught and anger radiated.

“Hey, it’s the faggot’s brother, Gay Way.” One of the boys taunted. His friends laughed with him at his pitiful remark. Gay Way was Gee’s ‘nickname’ after he wrote on his school books G. Way and someone deleted the W. Gerard normal laughs it off with Mikey and a couple of our mates, but his arm out stretched and his fist connected with this boy’s nose. You could hear the cartilage shatter.

But he didn’t stop there. He pushed Tom against the swing post, kneed him hard in the crotch and spat in his face prior to walking away. Mikey and I looked at each other, confused and Mikey blind. I bent over and picked up his glasses. We walked fast-paced to catch up with my boy-friend and his brother, both of us in shock. Gerard was normally so passive and anti-violence unless in a comic strip.

We finally caught up with him. His knuckle bleed and his eyes watered. Without word all three of us decided that school was not going to happen today.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?