Status: Hiatus; not sure when it'll be updated.

The Lightning Strike

Chapter Six - Jeepers Creepers

It was hard to understand how we’d gotten that far. It’d been a long ride and I’d been on a roller coaster of emotions. Ever since the H.H. Holmes case, we’d all been a little crazy. We’d dealt with the cops after both Sam and Dean had been arrested. Dean had almost been killed by a crooked cop. It’d been intense. Then we’d dealt with a ‘crossroads demon’ and we’d discovered that Dean’s father had sold his soul to save Dean. Misha had started to understand Dean even more. Not even that case could top the case they’d just been on. People going insane and attacking their neighbors. We eventually figured out it was a demon virus. That wasn’t what made the case hard for me. No, what’d made it hard was while Sam was alone with one of the locals, she freaked out and attacked him. Infecting him. Dean shot her. Misha had to hold me back from running to Sam’s side. I can still remember her hissing into my ear.

“Damn it Nisha, I’m not going to lose you too. I can’t.”

The marine kept ranting about how Sam needed to be killed. Sam refused to look at me, just kept focusing on Dean. He kept begging Dean to kill him. After awhile I just ripped myself from Misha’s arms and ran into the waiting room. I curled up in the corner and squeezed my eyes shut. I couldn’t deal with it. I couldn’t keep listening to Sam beg Dean to kill him. I heard shoes click on the floor and felt the presence of someone sitting next to me. I buried my face into my arms and let my tears fall more. I felt a hand rub my back and a familiar voice whisper to talk to her. Misha didn’t usually force me to talk, but then again, these were unusual circumstances. Or maybe she hadn’t really asked me to talk. I’m not sure what she said. Wiping the tears off my face with my sleeve, I watched as everyone else left. Gulping, I looked up at Misha and finally admitted it. Sniffling, I tugged at my hair and spoke.

“I really like Sam. I mean like, ridiculously like that man. I don’t want him to die Misha. After all we’ve been put through, is it so wrong to want this for myself? To want him?”

More tears slipped down my face and Misha had sighed before hugging me close. I knew she didn’t know what to say. I wouldn’t have known what to say in that position either. I talked to Sam all the time, we’d started to get really close. We were at the very least on the verge of being best friends. It just didn’t seem right that someone else should be taken from me or Dean or Misha. Not again. We didn’t deserve that kind of heartache. As much as I was closer to Sam than Misha was, Misha still didn’t want to lose someone else. I knew she respected Sam and possibly saw him as a friend. Misha wasn’t used to comforting me. I was the motherly one. She teased me about being a mother hen. I did appreciate her just sitting with me and hugging me though.

I’d looked up as the people who’d come back in. I felt like I was in a fog as they claimed everyone was just gone. I got up and walked over and closed my eyes and sighed. Sam was still there. I’m not sure if I expected him to be just gone or what, but I probably should have known it was okay. I hadn’t heard Dean freak out and Dean would have surely freaked out if his brother had disappeared. We would have definitely heard something. Misha stood next to me as I tried to keep myself calm as they discussed how Sam’s blood was clean. I’d also gone out with everyone to discover the entire town was empty. I don’t remember leaving the town. I do remember suddenly both our cars pulling over to the side of the road and all of us getting out. Sam and Dean were sitting up against a fence and drinking beers and talking. Misha and I sat in the car for awhile before getting out. I walked closer and I got there soon enough to hear them say something. I wished I hadn’t gotten out of the car at that moment.

“He said that….he wanted me to watch out for you…take care of you.”

“He told you that a million times.”

“This time was different. He said that I had to….save you.”

“Save me from what?”

“He just said that I had to save you, that nothing else mattered…and that if I couldn’t, I…”

“You what, Dean?”

“I’d have to kill you…He said that I may have to kill you Sammy.”

I froze when I heard Dean say that and I turned to look at Misha in horror. She closed her eyes in what seemed like pain and irritation. She knew how much all of this was hurting me. I could tell she hated seeing me get hurt this often. Misha went over to pull me away. I was in shock. I was also a little irritated that Sam was yelling at Dean over this. Their bastard of a father had made Dean promise. I was glad that John Winchester was dead because if he was alive, I would at the very least punch the son of a bitch. I stopped letting her pull me away as I heard Dean speak. Misha froze too.

“I’ve been thinking about it and I think we should just lay low, ya know? At least for awhile. We can train Misha and Nisha better and they can take over for awhile. We can just go somewhere. Then I can make sure that...”

“That what? That I don’t turn evil? That I don’t turn into some kind of killer?”

“Never said that.”

“Jesus, if you’re not careful, you really will have to waste me one day Dean.”

I never said that!

That’s when I turn and ran back to the car. I could hear Dean ranting about it was all crazy. I just couldn’t handle it. I sat in the car for awhile, my face stoic and I let my jaw clench. A few minutes later, the driver’s door opened and Misha got in.

“We’re going to lay low for awhile. Just to get our shit together so we can think clearly…damn it Nisha, don’t pull away from me. It’s a crazy situation and I get that you really care about Sam. I also get that this is a lot to handle but you have got to pull it together. I’m here if you need to talk. Fuck, talk to someone. I’m not used to having to ask you to open up. Shit, most of the time I can’t get you to shut up.”

Chuckling, I nodded and turned to Misha before giving a weak smile. Misha gave me a pointed look and I rolled my eyes before hugging her and mumbling how much I appreciated her helping me. Misha laughed and ruffled my hair before pushing me back and said teasingly.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Watch it though or I’m gonna start charging you cheese for these little therapy sessions.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What do you mean he’s missing?”

I came out of the bathroom dressed to see Misha and Dean arguing. I ran my fingers through my freshly washed and dried hair and walked over toward Dean and Misha. They both stopped talking and I rolled my eyes. Misha winced as I laughed dryly. She knew I knew that she was hiding something. I just gave them pointed looks. Dean’s jaw clenched and he sighed before speaking.

“Sammy’s missing. Did he tell you he was planning on going anywhere particular? Maybe just a plan in general that he was leaving? Anything at all?”

“Nothing. I haven’t talked to him since before he was attacked by that blond chick at the doctor’s office.”

Dean blinked and stared at me in shock. Like he couldn’t believe that Sam and I hadn’t been speaking for that long. Misha looked shocked too. I guess she’d figured I’d snuck off and talked to him at some point about something. Anything. I hadn’t though. I chewed on my bottom lip as Dean ran a hand over his face. None of us were happy about this situation. It wasn’t like Sam to just take off like this. Even I knew that. Dean sighed and shoved his hands further into his jacket pockets before speaking.

“I called Ellen a few times…Okay I’ve been calling her, like once an hour for the past couple hours. She finally told me to stop calling and then that she’d call me the second she saw him. I’ll keep calling people, Bobby may know where he is, a few other hunters, until then all we can do is wait since we don’t even have a starting point. He could be anywhere.”

Misha and I nodded before sitting on the bed and searching through some notes we’d made along the way. Or rather, notes I’d mostly made. I started searching on my laptop, or as much searching as I could do without any information to go on. Well actually, I got a lot of obscure things that could be possible places that Sam went, just no concrete evidence to back it up and we got too many places to split up between the three of us. Especially if we wanted to get there before Sam left. So we worked for hours. I was nodding off because of the research, the screen had been giving me headache and the more and more I couldn’t pinpoint where Sam was, the more I felt deterred. That also made me a little more heartbroken. It seemed stupid to be falling for someone I’d been traveling with for only a few months, but I just felt a connection to Sam, like I needed to be near him.

It just seemed hopeless right at that moment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misha was buzzed on coffee. Dean had gotten restless waiting for Sam or Ellen or someone to call so we’d packed up and started driving. I liked the idea. If only because I just couldn’t keep staring at my laptop screen. My brain just kept going to the worst possible reason why Sam was missing. I had to stop that. I had to keep my breathing under control. I jumped slightly though as my phone rang. Misha chuckled and I pulled out my phone.

“Hello?”

“Ellen called. Sam’s in Lafayette, Indiana. Do you need instructions on how to get there?”

“Lafayette, Indiana? No, we’ll be fine. We’ll catch up with you soon.”

Misha gave me a look that was basically an ‘I told you so’ look as I hung up before speeding off toward the destination.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was a little irritated. Misha looked mildly pissed. We’d gotten into Dean’s car for surveillance on the place. Dean had made the logical argument that two cars idling outside of a motel is much more suspicious than just one. Misha grumbled and grudgingly agreed. So we’d sat outside the hotel. I spotted Sam and got relieved. Then he moved aside and I saw the brunette. I swallowed and stared at my lap while Misha cursed under her breath. We both knew what it looked like. I wasn’t sure what to think. Part of me wanted to get out of the Impala and go find the Torino and just hide out there.

Sam didn’t really care about me anyway. Might as well stay out of his way then. Right? Dean seemed impressed with Sam. I think that made it even worse for me. Misha glared at Dean from the backseat. I knew she desperately wanted to smack Dean for saying that around me, but at the same time knew Dean didn’t exactly know that I was carrying a torch for Sam.

I sat quietly as Dean parked the Impala. That was until the glass to the window to Sam’s motel shattered and we heard shots. We all looked at each other before climbing out of the Impala with our guns. Dean and I headed off toward where the gun was fired while Misha headed toward the motel. Dean nodded toward a building and we quickly got up to the roof. I grit my teeth as I spotted that stupid perverted son of a bitch. We really should have killed him before.

Gordon.

Dean ran over and started beating the absolute shit out of Gordon. Screaming about how Gordon would never hurt Sam. I kept my gun trained on Gordon the entire time though because I didn’t want to underestimate this sick son of a bitch. What I hadn’t expected for was for Gordon to get the upper hand and knock me off my feet, causing me to crash to the ground, my gun spinning away from me as Gordon knocked Dean out with the butt of his rifle. Gritting my teeth, I scrambled to get up and rush over to my gun. That’s when I felt an arm wrap around my neck, pulling me backward. I gasped for breath and my eyes rolled back slightly as I fought like crazy. Biting and scratching and kicking. The arm put more pressure on my neck and the last thing before I lost consciousness was Gordon’s voice.

“You did this to yourself, sugar. All you had to do was give in.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I’m staying at 5637 Monroe Street. Why don’t you meet me here?”

I groaned as I heard Dean’s voice and woke up. Looking down, I saw that I was tied to a char. Dean was also. I shook my head and coughed while looking around. We seemed to be in an abandoned building. It looked like shit. Gordon was holding Dean’s cell phone. I could see my cell phone peeking out of his pocket. I now owed Misha twenty bucks. She did say all along that pink was a good color for Gordon and it apparently was. Seriously, I should consider trading phones with him.

“Now was that so hard?”

“Bite me.”

“And look, the princess is awake. Tell me Nisha, how was your nap?”

Rolling my eyes, I chewed on my cheek while glaring at Gordon. Dean gave me a look. He almost looked sorry that I’d been dragged into this mess. I was too pissed to care. Smiling sarcastically, I spoke.

“Oh just fine, I always did tell my mother that a forced sleeper hold did wonders for my beauty rest. Oh and just for the record, I’ll make sure to get Misha to apologize for how wrong she was about you.”

“Oh, so we have another jokester, and what exactly did Misha have to say about me.”

“Well you see, she was right about one thing. The way you keep staring at Dean? He is a pretty man, so it’d only be natural you’d be attracted to him. I mean, we figured you were bi and possibly into S&M. Misha was insistent that you were a total bottom. I can see you’re not though. Sorry about that.”

Dean snorted but then shouted in protest as I felt a sharp smack against my cheek. Spitting out a little bit of blood, I looked up and grinned. I’d learned from the best how to be the most obnoxious piece of shit if I wanted to be. Especially if the occasion called for it and it definitely called for it now. Gordon shook his head and grabbed his bag before dropping it on the table and pulling out one of his guns and starting to clean it and load it. I exchanged a glance with Dean and he mouthed to me to ask if I was okay. I just grinned and nodded causing Dean to shake his head in awe. Surprisingly, that wasn’t the first time I’d been smacked. It was the first time I’d been smacked by a douche though.

“Listen, I know Sam, Misha, Nisha and I aren’t really your favorite people in the world, but don’t you think this is a little extreme.”

“This isn’t about revenge.”

Dean and I exchanged a look. We both grinned.

“Well we did leave you tied up in your own mess for days…which was awesome. What’d you think Nisha?”

“Possibly the best thing I’ve ever done. By the way, how’s your leg Gordo? I shot you point blank, didn’t I? Wow, that had to sting. So yeah, we probably shouldn’t laugh.”

“Yeah, probably not. That was kind of cruel of us.”

“I was definitely planning on kicking all your asses for that…but that isn’t what this is…This isn’t personal…I’m not a killer. I’m a hunter and Sam is fair game.”

That caused my grin to fall and my blood to run cold. This psycho son of a bitch was going after Sammy? Gritting my teeth, I glanced at Dean out of the corner of my eye. Dean’s face looked pale and a cross between shell shocked and pissed. This was his baby brother this monster was talking about. Neither Dean nor I could stop this maniac from trying to kill Sam. I knew Misha was with Sam and…whoever the fuck that brunette chick was. I knew they’d find us. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Dean and I watched as Gordon cleaned and loaded all of his guns. He finally sat in front of us. His eyes occasionally looked me up and down, I guess to prove he wasn’t gay or something by staring at my tits. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against gays. I just happen to be against psychotic animals who try to kill my crush, knock out my friend and put me in a sleeper hold. I’m sensitive like that. He finally started talking though.

“See, I was doing an exorcism down in Louisiana, teenage girl, it seemed routine, some low level demon but between all the jabberin’ and the head spinnin’, the damn thing muttered somethin’ about a coming war. Now, I don’t think it meant to. It just kinda slipped out, but it was too late. It peaked my interest. You can really make a demon talk if you’ve got the right tools.”

“And what happened to the girl it was possessing?”

“She didn’t make it.”

I shook my head and grit my teeth. I opened my mouth to say something but Dean beat me to it. He said what I was thinking, only he said it nicer than I would have.

“Well, you are a son of a bitch.”

Gordon went over and smacked Dean across the face. I could hear it resonate around the room. Now I knew why Dean had been worried about me when I’d gotten hit. Gritting my teeth, I struggled against my binds as Gordon spoke.

“That’s my momma you’re talkin’ about. Anyway, this demon tells me there are soldiers to fight in this coming war. Humans fighting on Hell’s side. You believe that? I mean, they’re psychics, so they’re not exactly pure humans, but still. What kind of worthless scumbag you gotta be to turn against your own race? But you know the biggest kick in the ass? This demon said I knew one of them. Our very own Sammy Winchester.”

I stared blankly at Gordon while Dean laughed. I didn’t dare look at him questioningly, not if he had a plan. Last thing we needed was a solid plan going to waste and it wasn’t like he could tell me about it with the dickhead, fuck-face, cock smoking, mother fucking, asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen himself standing in front of us.

“Well this is a whole other level of moronic, even for you.”

“Yeah. C’mon Dean. I know. About Sam’s visions? I know everything.”

“Really? Because a demon told you? Yeah, and it wasn’t lying.”

“Hey Dean, I’m not some reckless yahoo. Okay? I did my homework. Made damn sure it was true. Look, you got your roadhouse connections. I got mine. It’s how I found Sammy in the first place.”

I grit my teeth, my nails digging into the wood of the chair I was sitting in as Gordon sat down casually. He was acting like he was talking about a sofa he’d spilled soda on and not a human being’s life. It was disgusting. It was infuriating. I wanted to kill that stupid cunt. That bastard couldn’t let my hatred for him stay at the level it was though. No, he had to take it higher by talking. Again.

“About a month ago, I found another one of these freaks, here in town. He could deep fry a person just by touching them.”

“Yeah, did he kill anyone?”

“Well besides Mr. Tinkles the cat? No, but he was working up to it. They’re all gonna be killers Dean. Nisha knows it. You know it. Misha knows it. Hell, Sammy probably knows it. We gotta take all these freaks out. That means Sammy too.”

I was too pissed to speak. That rarely happened. Luckily, Dean spoke for me.

“You think Sammy’s stupid enough to walk through that front door?”

“No. I don’t. Especially since I’m sure you found a way to warn him. Ha, you really think I’m that stupid?”

Dean looked at me and I looked at him and we both looked back at him, grinned and nodded.

“No. Sammy’s gonna scope the place first. Possibly with that little blond’s help. Misha, right? They’ll see me coverin’ the front door. So they’re gonna take the back and when they do? One or both of them will hit the trip wire, then…boom.”

“Sam and Misha aren’t going to fall for a frickin’ trip wire.”

“Maybe you’re right. That’s why I’ll have a second one. Hey listen, I’m sorry. I really wish I didn’t have to do this. Especially to Misha. After all, she is human. There are casualties in war. For what it’s worth, especially to you Nisha, it’ll be quick.”

I glared at Gordon. He really was a cunt. Actually, that word just didn’t cover it. He was planning on murdering two people and he didn’t even care. Dean and I shared an angry look I was pissed. I didn’t want to lose either Sam or Misha, but I really really couldn’t lose Misha. I just couldn’t.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gordon was just about finished setting up the traps. Or at least, I figured he was since he’d come back over to our area. Our backs were to the back door. I couldn’t even speak anymore. I was just that pissed. Plus, the words I would have chosen would have just egged Gordon on. People tended to get offended when they were called ‘worthless, piece of shit cunts’. I was also planning on telling him that was what he was on a good day. This wasn’t a good day.

“C’mon Gordon. I know Sam. Better than anyone. He’s got more of a conscience than I do. I mean, the guy feels guilty surfing the internet for porn.”

“Maybe you’re right, but one day? He’s gonna be a monster.”

“How? Huh? How’s a guy like Sam become a monster?”

“Beats me, but I know he will.”

“No! You don’t know that!”

“I’m surprised at you Dean, I mean, I expected this from Nisha but her judgment is clearly compromised. Isn’t it Nisha? I mean, I expected her to be the one to be getting all emotional. I’d heard you were more of a professional than this. Nisha, well Nisha, you use your tits to get into place. Not that they aren’t nice tits. Trust me, I’ve noticed them and they are great. Anyway, look, Dean, let’s say you were cruising around in that car of yours and you hat little Hitler riding shotgun, right? Back when he was just some goofy, crappy artist, but you knew what he was going to turn into some day. You’d take him out, no questions, right?”

“That’s not Sam.”

“Yes it is. You just can’t see it yet. Dean, it’s his destiny. Look, I’m sympathetic. He’s your brother, you love the guy. This has got to hurt like Hell for you and Nisha? Wow, Misha’s the only person you have left in this world. Both your families ripped to pieces in their homes. Yeah, I did research on you two, also. How symbols and words were left in blood on the wall? I looked up that police report. You told the cops how you slipped and fell in someone’s intestines. That’s gotta be rough.

So I am sorry that Misha has to die along with Sammy. If I could change that part, I would. However, your friend seems determined to come after you with Sammy. I can’t let Sammy live, which means Misha’s gotta go too. You see how it is right? And when it comes right down to it, John Winchester would have been able to do this too. I mean, he would have been really hurt afterward, but he would have been able to do it.”

I glared as Gordon tied a scarf around Dean’s mouth and head to muffle him before coming over to me. He put another scarf around me to gag me. Only he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t take it personally. Oh, and for the record? I can see why Sammy stares at you all the time, princess. You are quite the looker. Shame it had to end this way though.”

Standing up, Gordon walked over and sat next to Dean again while I snarled from behind my gag.

“You see, when it comes right down to it, your dad would have had the stones to do it. He would have been able to do the right thing. Now, are you telling me, you’re not the man he is?”

I watched as Dean glared and I cursed from behind my gag. How fucking dare he say that Dean wasn’t a good man because he wasn’t willing to kill two innocent people. I sat, pissed off, as Gordon sat calmly near us. Dean looked irritated and anxious. I was terrified. God, if I lost Misha? I wasn’t sure what I’d do. I’d definitely kill Gordon though. That was the first thing I’d do. I’d absolutely rip him apart. Limb from limb. The cops would have to use those freakishly white teeth of his to identify his body because that’s all I’d leave of that son of a bitch behind. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been sitting there. I did suddenly hear someone picking a lock though. I closed my eyes and cursed. Misha.

“You hear them?”

I opened my eyes and glared at Gordon. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest. I couldn’t believe I could hear anything over that noise. It flooded my senses and I felt nauseas. I never thought it’d come down to this. I couldn’t believe it was going to end like this. Not Sammy. Not my Misha. I closed my eyes shut. I’m not sure what I was trying to do then, but it felt like a good idea. I opened my eyes as the work on the door stopped and it clicked open.

“Here they come.”

I felt hot tears fill my eyes. I didn’t want to hear this. I didn’t want to be near this. I wanted to be back at home, back safe and doing stupid indoor camping shit with Misha. I wanted to bitch about college while having that huge once a week double family get dinner. I wanted Misha to show up like she was some sort of Goddess on my college campus in her Ford Torino, blasting that old music and grinning. I wanted to run over and hop into the passenger side before we went off for something stupid to eat. God, I’d give to even be back to just last week. Back when I was pissed at Sammy but not about to possibly hear him die. I screamed into my gag though as I heard the first explosion and felt the heat against my back.

“One more, not yet. Let’s wait and see.”

I glared at Gordon. I was really going to kill that bastard. The second explosion was much better than the first one. Debris and pieces of wood flew and hit me in the back. The heat was intense and the sound was deafening. I screamed as loud as I could while tears slipped down my face. Over the ringing in my ears, I could hear Dean’s choking sobs. I couldn’t believe it. Misha was gone. My best friend, my sister, my mentor, my other half. She was gone. And Christ, Sammy. I’d been starting to fall for him. Dean was heartbroken over losing him. How were Dean and I supposed to move on? Could we move on? Did we really want to?

“Sorry Nisha and Dean. Especially you Nisha.”

I struggled against my binds. The white hot fury was slowly replacing my pain. I was numb to everything but that fury as I struggled and tilted the chair around.

Put it down now!

Dean and I exchanged looks and I suddenly felt hope. Sammy was alive. That meant Misha could be alive. I needed that hope. I really did. Although there was some fear as I hear fighting in the next room. A lot of it. Then a lot of quiet and murmuring. Sam entered the room a few minutes later, Misha on his heels. Both of them were covered in dust but I couldn’t care less. Sam went over to Dean’s side and patted his shoulder while Misha went over and wiped away my tears. I hadn’t even realized I’d started crying. Shushing me, Misha quickly untied my hands before starting to untie my ankles. I pulled out my gag and the second I could stand, I pulled Misha up and hugged her tight. Misha giggled and hugged me back. I pulled back and headed toward where Gordon was, Dean was walking there at the same time. We both stopped though as Dean spoke.

“You guys, no.”

“I let him live once, I’m not making the same mistake twice.”

“Trust me. Gordon’s taken care of. C’mon, Nisha? Dean? Let’s just get out of here.”

I nodded and sighed before holding my hands up in surrender. Misha came over and stood by me as we all walked out of the house. I kicked Gordon as we walked past him though. What? The guy strangled me and tried to kill my best friend and the guy I’m kinda/sorta starting to fall in love with. Oh and he was a grade A creepy bastard the entire time.

Not that there’s a non-creepy way to be calm about plotting to murder an innocent person for delusional reasons, but still. We were out of the door and a little ways away. Seriously, we were almost out of harm’s way when suddenly, we started getting shot at. Yes, shot at. I really hate that son of a bitch.

“You call this taken care of?!”

That’s all I heard Dean shout as we all ducked into a little ditch to hide from the bullets. I breathed in deeply and stared at my feet. This day was getting to be way too stressful for my liking. I glared at Misha, but she just gave me a look that told me to be patient. I sighed and nodded. I heard Dean and Sam talking.

“What the hell are we doing?”

“Just trust me on this, alright?”

Misha grinned at me and I suddenly understood why as cops surrounded Gordon and told him to drop his weapon and drop to his knees. Grinning, I turned to Misha and just shook my head. It was really sweet to see Gordon get arrested. It was even better to see his guns found in his vehicle. Sam whispered something in Dean’s ear and Misha leaned over and whispered into mine.

“Anonymous tips. Sam and I both called them in.”

Grinning, I couldn’t hear what Dean replied to whatever Sam said, but I turned to Misha and jokingly whispered.

“Ah, Misha. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you go act all covert like that.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I’d watched from our car as Dean yelled at Ellen through the phone. He was pissed that someone in the roadhouse had spilled the beans about Sam’s powers. I was pissed about that too. They’d nearly gotten my best friend killed along with Sam. Sighing, I leaned against the window as Misha drove off after Dean. We’d agreed to just follow them to wherever they were headed next. Besides, Misha really wanted to talk to me. We’d been driving for a little bit before Misha opened her mouth.

“He’s not sleeping with Ava, you know that right?”

I stared at her blankly. I honestly had no clue what she was talking about so she continued.

“The girl we saw in his motel room. Her name is Ava. She’s got the same power as Sam. She’s engaged. Sam was discussing their powers. That’s all. Don’t worry about it, okay? He doesn’t even like her like that. You’re the much cuter brunette. Honest.”

Rolling my eyes, I laughed and nodded. I felt a little bit better about it and nodded off a bit as we drove.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misha had woke me up before we’d all broken into a small house. I hadn’t asked who’s it was but Misha mouthed ‘Ava’ to me. Right, like that was supposed to comfort me. Sam didn’t like her, yet we were breaking into this girl’s house? That made no sense. Maybe I was just tired and being bitchy though. I hadn’t paid much attention to the house before we got up to the master bedroom. I stared in shock as I saw a man on the bed, in a pool of his own blood.

I felt like I was in a dream. Just seeing that dead man brought back memories of my past. I barely paid attention as Dean found sulfur on the window (sulfur had been all over my house and Misha’s house also) and as everyone else surveyed the room. I just kept staring at that body. His eyes wide and staring at me. I did pay attention though as I saw Sam pick up a ring from the floor. I realized heavily that it was Ava’s ring. Ava was missing. Sharing a look with Misha, I could tell she was worried too.

What if this was just the beginning?
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO WRITE THIS THIS FAST.

I'm also writing the next chapter, I should get that up and out tomorrow or Thursday hopefully!

The string of curses I use are from 'Platypus (I hate you)' by Green Day. Just so you know. xD

Please comment? MUCHO LOVE!