Status: Hiatus; not sure when it'll be updated.

The Lightning Strike

Image

Nisha Annette Marenda and Misha Raleigh Jones never expected their lives to be turned upside down in a wave of blood and tears, but it was. Their entire families were butchered and the two friends set out on the road to search for their killers. They quickly meet up with two fellow hunters, Sam and Dean Winchester. Their lives instantly become much more complicated than they could ever imagine.

AUTHORS NOTE:
We do not own anything from the Supernatural world. The only thing we own are Nisha and Misha. Everything else belongs to the wonderful Eric Kripke.
  1. Chapter One - Bad Moon Rising (Part 1)
    This is the first part of chapter one, told from Misha's point of view. Nisha and Misha get word of some strange cattle mutilations and head to Red Lodge to investigate.
  2. Chapter One - Bad Moon Rising (Part 2)
    Nisha's P.O.V. about the epic meeting and the crazy job.
  3. Chapter Two - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
    Nisha and Misha join the Winchesters on a pit stop to visit their mother's grave and a case is found.
  4. Chapter Three - Heat Of The Moment
    Sam has a strange vision of a shoot up in a gun store in a small town. The group set out to investigate.
  5. Chapter Four- Blondes Have More Fun
    The girls go with the Winchester brothers back to the Roadhouse and are surprised to find a new gig there. Things get a little odd when Jo tags along when she's not supposed to.
  6. Chapter Five - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
    A strange death of an architect who claimed to have seen a spectral black dog before he died causes Nisha, Misha and the Winchester brothers to investigate.
  7. Chapter Six - Jeepers Creepers
    After hearing some disturbing news, Sam takes off and Dean, Misha and Nisha are left to go after him, only when they find him, they also run into an old friend they wish would have stayed in the past.
  8. Chapter Seven - Punch Drunk Love
    Sammy goes missing for a week but when Dean, Misha and Nisha finally track him down, they find more than they expected to.
  9. Chapter Eight - Beneath The Milky Twilight
    When bodies turn up in San Francisco missing their hearts, the group set out to investigate, suspecting a werewolf problem.
  10. Chapter Nine - I'd Walk For Miles Till I Found You
    When Sam is kidnapped, Misha, Nisha and Dean are forced to seek help to find him. They just don't expect so many things to go horribly wrong.
  11. Chapter Ten - When You're Bein' a Sinner
    With a lack of leads, Misha, Nisha, Dean, Sam and Bobby head to an obscure town to find that a certain group of demons they didn't expect.
  12. Chapter Eleven - Angels On The Moon
    When the group discover a storage unit owned by John Winchester is broken into, they set out to investigate and get more than they bargained for.
  13. Chapter Twelve - Thicker Than Water
    When an old enemy arrises for another shot of revenge, Nisha, Misha, Sam and Dean are forced to make some tough decisions.
  14. Chapter Thirteen - This Love, This Hate
    'Tis the season...not to be jolly. The group set out to investigate some strange ***s involving disappearances up chimneys. Is there a bad Santa on the loose?
  15. Chapter Fourteen - Enter Sandman
    When Bobby falls ill, Misha, Nisha, Sam and Dean head over to help save him, but when they get there, they end up being the ones in danger.
  16. Chapter Fifteen - Meet Me Halfway
    The group are set up by Bela and run into an old friend by the name of Agent Henriksen. How will they get out this one when time is running out?
  17. Chapter Sixteen - Time Is On My Side
    In a desperate attempt to save Dean, Sam and the others go on a case involving stolen organs but nothing is what it seems and partway through Misha and Dean leave to go after a former rival.