I Fell in Love with a Dreamseller

Cheater

Novak slumped down into a chair when he reached the pirate bar.
“Damn she makes you feel like shit that quickly? Man, she has to teach me her tricks.”
Bam laughed as he sat down next to Novak.
“Did you apologize to her?”
Novak nodded
“Yea I did…but I just feel bad because she refuses to trust me now”
“Did she say that?”
“No.”
“Then you’re fine. She’s just pissed dude. Nobody told her you went back to rehab. We just didn’t think it was best seeing as she was still in Cosmo School.”
Novak nodded and walked over to the fridge to grab a beer and sat back down.
“I just feel like I let her down”
“You let everyone down dude. You fucked up.”
Novak sighed and took a drink from his beer. The door slammed open as Ryan Dunn walked in.
“Bam! Where’s my baby cousin?!”
“In her room ‘prolly. She’s all pissed off ‘cause Novak just got back”
Ryan looked at Novak and nodded at him
“What’s up man? Doing better now? Swear to god if you make Sam relapse I’m going to kill you dude.”
“I’ve been better man. But nah I’m not gonna make her relapse. I’m not that much of a fuck up”
“Really? Let’s hope you’re not. The last thing she needs going on right now is to have drugs thrown back into the mix of shit. Did you hear her parents disowned her? It’s some fucking bullshit if you ask me.”
Novak looked up. He didn’t know that Sam’s parents disowned her. What else didn’t he know? He used to know everything going on about her because Bam would never shut up about her. He watched as Ryan grabbed a beer as well and joined the table.
“What else did I miss when I was gone man?”
Ryan sighed,
“Not that much…when she got out of rehab she stayed in sober living for a while, and then moved in with some friends. Then Bam convinced me to convince her to move here. And he forced her to go to school and actually do something with her life. That’s really it. Other then all that…it's been normal here.”
Bam laughed
“Yea if having to kick missy out of the house and dealing with her destroying everything was normal.”
Novak looked over at bam
“Wait…you kicked missy out?!”
“Hell yea…she was being a stupid cheating whore and so she’s out. And she got pissed at me for making Sam move in so I told her that Sam was moving in whether she liked it or not, and if she didn’t like it she could leave. So she did…well after I caught her in bed with some random ass dude. That was fucking funny shit man, wish you could have been here for it.”
Novak laughed. He missed being at Bam’s house and now that missy was gone he was sure that things were going to be so much better now. Maybe he could actually be clean for once. He was hoping he could at least…for Sam’s sake.