Status: Finished

The Killing Moon

Returning

Image

Destiny smile widely as she drove past the Welcome to La Push sign. She couldn't believe that she was back in the only place she called home. She planned on stopping by Emily's first so she could unpack her things then she was going to see Leah, Seth, and Sue and lastly go see Jacob. She knew he was probably at work right now. She's have to go by the shop to see him. She drove down the road and finally ended up at Emily and Sams. The two of them rushed out to great her with a hug.

"I'm so happy mom said yes." Emily said while squeezing her tightly.

"I know! I can't believe it either."

"So, she's with a rich doctor now huh?"

Destiny nodded. "Yep, he seems like a great guy though. I hope he's good for her."

"I'm sure he will be."

Destiny looked up at Sam. "You didn't tell anyone about me being here did you?"

He shook his head. "Nope, you're top secret!" he joked.

"Good! How was the honeymoon? Did you two have fun."

"We had a blast but we missed home."

"I hope I didn't rush you both to get back."

"No, we were ready to leave." replied Emily. "Let's start unpacking your things."

"Emily's been painting your new room all night long." said Sam as he grabbed some boxes out of Destiny's car. "I hope you like lavender."

"It's my favorite color."

"I also bought you matching curtains and a matching comforter."

"Thanks Em!"

Destiny helped carry the boxes up to her room. Emily had it all fixed up for her which was so beautiful. There was a framed picture of them both from Emily's wedding sitting on a white dresser. Destiny smiled at it then set her things on the bed. It took about three trips to her car before she got everything out of it. When she finished she decided that she'd unpack later tonight. She at lunch with Sam and Emily before she left to see the Clearwaters.

"How long will you be gone sis?" asked Emily.

"I'm not sure. I'm going to see Jacob too."

"Okay, well tomorrow I've got to enroll you in school then we'll go get your school supplies and some new clothes."

"Alright, thanks for letting me stay here Emily."

Emily smiled. "I'm happy you are staying here! Have fun and be careful."

"I will."

Destiny grabbed her purse off the counter. She headed outside into the drizzled rain and got into her car. The drive over to the Clearwaters was only five minutes. She smiled widely as she pulled into the same place her car was sitting a few days ago. She got out of the vehicle and raced upstairs. She knocked loudly on the door. A few moments later it opened to reveal Leah. She let out a squel as she hugged Destiny. Seth and Sue both came running. When they saw Destiny they hugged her as well.

"What are you doing here?" asked Sue.

"My mom let me move in with Emily. So, I'm staying here for good!"

Leah squeeled again this time a little louder. "I'm so glad you'll be back. Are you going to school on the Res?"

Destiny nodded. "I enroll tomorrow!"

"Awesome!"

Destiny stayed over at the Clearwaters for a few hours before she couldn't take it anymore.

"I have to go see Jacob. Is he working?"

"Yep, he's working. Hey, do you think Emily would mind if I come with you both tomorrow?"

"I don't think she'll mind at all! I'm going shopping as well."

"Great!"

Destiny hugged her family and left the house. Her heart pattered in her chest as she drove towards Jacob's work. She couldn't wait to see his face. He would be so happy to see her. She pulled into the small parking lot which only a few cars were parked in. She got out of the vehicle and walked into the shop. She smiled when she saw Jacob's boots hanging out from underneath the red Honda civic. She didn't know if she should kick him or speak to him.

"Well hello stranger." she spoke.

Jacob stopped what he was doing. He put down the wrench and slowly slid out from underneath the car. He face lit up the moment he saw Destiny. He jumped up to his feet to give her a hug. He picked her up, twirled her around, then kissed her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked a little out of breath.

"Well, I convinced my mom to let me live here with Emily and Sam."

"Are you shitting me?" he asked rather excitedly.

"Nope, I'm not shitting you! I enroll at the High School tomorrow!"

Jacob pulled her into another kiss. "I'm so happy that you're here! I've never been so happy in my life Destiny. We can spend our senior year together, see eachother everyday, walked hand and hand down the hallway, go to prom together, and graduated together."

"I know. I can't wait to spend it with you."

Destiny pulled Jacob into another kiss. She couldn't believe that life had finally treated her kindly. Here she was in the most amazing place in the world. She had a great family and a wonderful boyfriend who she planned on spending the rest of her life with. Who could ask for more?

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I never thought that I'd have so many readers, subscribers, and comments for this story. It took me a while to finally get it all posted but now it is finished. Thanks to everyone who left me amazing comments, read this story, and subscribed! I have about six chapters worked on for another Jacob Black story!!!! I will probably start updating it in the next month or so. Look out for it, the new Jacob story is called A World Without You.