Status: Still writing, two updates every week

When A Smile Hurts

fightin' em' off

"Well , well, well if it isn't the one and only Jamie Luthor in the flesh!" Lucas said as he turned his attention to her as he slowly made his way towards her.

"Yeah, here I am. Big whoop," Jamie said sarcasticaly as she moved past him to her locker, but as she gave the combination to her lock, she couldn't help but let her gaze wonder over to Seth, who was now grabbing his backpack and closing his locker.

What happend to you?

"Hey Luthor! I'm talking to you!" Jamie was suddenly pulled out of her own mind when she was roughly yanked by the arm and backed up into the locker, making the door close so that Lucas' face was only inches from hers as he leaned down towards her.

Hating the sudden closeness, she pushed against his chest making him fall back a bit. "Don't ever grab me that way again," She said in a mild and cold tone, making sure that he heard loud and clear.

"You're nothing but a cold bitc-" Lucas began as he advanced to her, but a teacher stepped in between them before he could get any closer.

"Back to class everyone! Kayler in my office. Now." Mrs.Cooper said as all the students that had surrounded them went on and the regular noisey hallway picked up with gossip and talk.

Lauren,Kragen and Oli came towards Jamie, asking if she was okay and how much they were going to kick Lucas' ass, but Jamie wasn't paying attention at all.

Instead, her focus was yet again on the lonley boy who walked the halls with his head hanging low.

"I swear I thougt he hi-"

"Hey do you guys know that guy right there? In the blue shirt?" Jamie asked, interuppting Lauren. They all looked to where Jamie was pointing and tried to get a look at his face before he had opened the door and left.

"Mmm.. nope never seen him before.. Maybe he's new?" Lauren suggested as Kragen shook his head 'no' then Oli began to speak.

"Dude isn't he the guy who's mom like, killed herself? .. Damn what was his name....." Oli muttered to himself as he spoke, his eyes moving everywhere as he scanned his brain. "Oh! It's uhh, " he snapped his fingers and pointed to Jamie with a satisfied smile. "Seth Gorrin."

"Seth Gorrin?" Jamie spoke to herself.

Turning one last time to the door, she saw him leaving and thought of his name again
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please.. Subsribe even and I'll give you a cookie!
-MKH