Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Nineteen

I woke up around 8 this morning. Alex was still sound asleep. I carried Jamie over to her room and placed her i8into her bed. I tucked her in and walked back into my bedroom. Alex was still sleeping on my bed, his body barely moved from when I left him. I made my way over to him, I placed a small kiss on his lips and walked into my bathroom. I started up my stone covered shower and let it heat up. I took my sesame street shower towel and placed it to the side. I undressed and hopped into the shower. The shower was a long one like usual. I feel more safe that I am in my own home. I was just about done when I see an older figure running into my bathroom. Alex.

"Krissiee!??!?!" He shouted. "Is it alright if I can talk to you?" He asked with his back to the glass.

"Sure what is it?" I asked rinsing out my hair one last time.

"Why is LMFAO in your closet?" He asked.

"Oh shit!!!" I shut off the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I raced off into my room and went into my closet. "I found you!!" I shouted.

"Finally." They say. "We have been getting calls asking where we were but we didn't answer cause I thought we would get caught. Thanks for the fun game. We will need to play it again."

"Alright see ya later!!" I gave each one of them a kiss on the cheek as they left.

"What was that all about?" Alex asked placing a hand on my wet shoulder.

"Before I left for tour we were playing hide and seek. Lets just say that they are really good." I said smiling moving closer to Alex.

"Sweetie, you are gonna get me all wet!" Alex said.

"That's what she said." I said pressing my wet body up to him.

"Krissiee!" He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"Alex." I moaned into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body. I placed my arms around his waist.

"Belle Filli.." Alex spoke. I smiled, all I knew was he said beautiful.

"Alex what does Filli mean?"

"Girl. You are a beautiful girl Krissiee." I got on my tippy toes as Alex bent down. I placed my lips on top of his. There was a small knock on my door then it opened.

"Krissiee here are the clothes. Alex's yours are in here too." She said placing them on my bed.

"Thanks Leigh Ann."

"Your welcome. Get ready cause we need to get going." She said leaving the room. I playfully punched Alex in his tummy.

"Go in the shower. I don't want you all dirty." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay. Hopefully I don't find LMFAO in here too." I smiled and we made our ways. I pulled on my poker face briefs and a zebra bra. I pulled out my football jersey and hat. I looked at the laundry pile and pulled on a white tank top. I pulled on my jersey as Alex walked out of the bathroom.

"That's more like it! My girl in a football Jersey." Alex said smiling at the Baltimore jersey. Alex pulled some clothes on. I made my way to my closet and picked up my heels. I took out my cell and dialed a number.

"Hello James? Hi could you come over I need some help. I need someone to pack for me an a friend. 12 nights. LA to Vancouver and back. Could you come over now? Okay see you then." I hung up the phone and walked into Jamie's room. She was getting dressed.

"Sweetie James is coming over to pack for us."

"Okay!!!!" She smiled and ran over to me. She hugged my legs. I soon left her room and went back into mine. Alex was getting his shoes on.

"Alex lets go on a walk." I said taking his hand leading him out of the room. As my backyard there is a little forest thing. Even though I live in a desert I always wanted a forest like backyard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays!!!!
Backyard
xXx