Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Eighteen

[After the flight]

Alex carried his and my bag and held my hand with his free hand. Alex was nervous, never liked meeting parents but this is his first time. Even with his last girl he never met her parents.

"Will your mom like me?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"No! She will love you. And little Jamie will too."

"What about your family family?"

"The ones we are seeing? Hell no!! They are fucking rude ass bitches!! They don't like me that much.. But that's my mom's side we are seeing." There is a little girl with wavy dark brown hair running toward me.

"Krissiee!!!!" She shouted, I picked her up and gave her a huge hug.

"Jamie!!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek, my mother walked up behind her. "Mom!!"

"Hello sweetie. Now who is his young man."

"Mom this is Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low. Alex this is my mom."

"You can call me Leigh Ann." She said giving Alex a hug. "Come on. It's pretty late for Jamie."

"Krissiee, who is this?" Jamie asked as I put her down.

"This is Alex." I said kissing his cheek.

"Alex let me get those bags for you." My mom said.

"It's alright Leigh Ann. I've got them."

"No I got them." My mom grabbed our bags from Alex.

"Alex? Hold my hand." Jamie said.

"Haha.. Alright Jamie." Alex took her hand. We look like a family, Alex and I. Keeping care of a child. My mom parked really close so It wouldn't be that long of a walk for Jamie.

"Momma.. I'm tired." Jamie said yawning. I placed Jamie in her car seat and buckled her up. I put her headphones on and quietly played her music.

"So Alex tell me about your self." My mom said driving off.

"Well Ms. McCoy... What would you like to know?"

"It's Leigh Ann. Where did you two meet?" I looked at Alex and mouthed for him to not to mention the party.

"I met her at the show. I am the lead singer of All Time Low. She goes on before we did."

"No Alex. We met in the showers. See mom the showers are like in P.E. all open. I got in there first and was in the middle of showering when shy Alex over here came in." She nodded and continued to ask Alex questions about himself and the tour.

"So I got a call from the hospital..." She said turning into my neighborhood.

"Yeah about that.... Alex and I went to meet some fans ans there was this girl who called me bad and rude names She said that I was a slut. Alex was defending me and keeping me behind him. She through a punch then all hell broke lose. I popped her fake tits and punched her a few good times. She took out a knife and cut me pretty deep. Then I was out. But I am all good now!!" I said, my mother pulled up into the garage. I unbuckled Jamie and hopped out the car. I carefully picked her up and shut the door. Once again my mother took the bags from Alex.

"Mom. I'm taking Jamie up to her room." I said unlocking the door.

"Okay. I'm doing the laundry tonight. Alex I will do yours also."

"Thanks Leigh Ann." Alex said following behind me. I walked up the stairs and got into Jamie's room.

"Alex, can you pick out something for her to wear?" I asked him taking her shoes off. Alex came up next to me, he had a shirt and sweats in his hands. "Help?"

"Anything for you Krissiee." He said kissing me cheek. I picked her up while Alex undressed her. I pulled her shirt on then Alex got her bottoms. I pulled some socks on and tucked her into bed.

"Goodnight Jamie." I said kissing her forehead. I took Alex's hand and walked into my room which is across the hall. I shut my door and locked my lips with Alex's. He moved his arms to my waist and pulled my body closer to his. I moved my hands up under his shirt and took it off. He moved one hand up my shirt and placed it on my boob.

"Alex.." I moan. We pull apart, he looks down at me. "I'm still not ready." He places both hands on my hips.

"It's alright. I understand. Lets go to bed." Alex pulled off his pants and went to my closet. "What are you getting?"

"You will see." I went into my walk in closet and shut the door. I pulled out a huge over sized shirt and put it on. I pulled off my pants and walked out. Alex was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at my photo album of Jamie. There were pictures of her when her mother was pregnant with her, her birth, till now. I took a seat next to him.

"She was a really pretty baby." He said turning the page to the more recent ones.

"Yes she was." I laughed at a picture where me and her were painting each other.

"I would love a baby girl as pretty as her."He said shutting the book and placing it under my bed where he found it.

"Alex. You will. I know it." He smiled and kissed my head. I got up and crawled into bed. Alex hit the lights and got into bed next to her. 'Good night Alex."

"Good night Krissiee."He gave me a small kiss and we both drifted off to sleep.

*Three in the morning*

I heard my bedroom door shut. Then something tapped me.

"Krissiee?" A small voice asked. I opened my eyes to see Jamie.

"Jamie dear whats wrong?" I asked sitting up. Alex stirred by my moment.

"I-I-I had a bad dream. About my p-parents."She said wiping her tears away.

"You can sleep here tonight okay?"

"Okay." I looked at Alex who was awake. He scooted his body over as Jamie got in the bed. Alex wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Jamie." Both Alex and I said.

"Night." Within seconds she was deep in her sleep.

"What did she have a nightmare about?" Alex asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Her parents. She has a nightmare about them alot. Like twice a month but it has been fading away now that she is older." Alex sighed and said goodnight once again as we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ferr the wait.
More comments?
Will write more cause its winter break
xXx