Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Fifty

“Welcome to MTV's New Years Eve live from Time Square. I am Alex from All Time Low, your host for the night.” Alex said as I watched from behind the cameras.

“And I am Mark Hoppus from Blink 182.” Mark said wrapping his arm around Alex's hip. Alex laughed and started talking about the lineup for tonight. They chatted some more about music before they really started talking about the party.

“Tonight we have very special guests here about to preform their new song here is Mac Miller and Cobra Starship!” Alex shouted as the camera went off them to the stage. He went over to me giving me a tight hug. I smiled as Mark came into the hug.

“Oh Mark!” I said pinching his cheek. We got out of our group hug and watched the band play.

“Krissiee you are so tiny and adorable.” Mark said patting my head.

“Oh thank you.” I said holding Alex's hand. They played another song and let Mac Miller do one last rap. I hurried back off behind the camera as they started again. They talked about the show and pretty much the same things you always here. After rambling on all the craziness that goes on here Vinny and Pauly from the Jersey Shore came on to talk to the guys about the show. I tried holding in the laughter. They all talked and hung out for pretty much the whole show. Whenever it went to break we all talked and hung out. They congratulated me and those two boys cracked more jokes.

*Alex POV*

The time went on and on slowly, more slow than ever. My heart was pounding faster and louder as it got closer to midnight. I went to the producer that was watching from behind the camera.

“Hey man it's time.”The producer whispered to me. I smiled and pulled her on the set with me. I took off her jacket and wrapped my arm around her waist.

“Darling join me.” I told her kissing her head. She smiled and joined me.

“Okay.” She said blushing some before getting next to me. I got her a mic and we started.

“Welcome back and here is our new guest the singer of the rising All For Nothing, Krissiee McCoy.” I said introducing her.

“Hello there.” She said waving, we talked about all the performances and everyone that showed. We looked at the countdown and watched it get to 30.

“Krissiee I have something to say. You have been one onderful girlfriend and I love you so much. We have been through so much stuff together. So will you marry me?” I got on my knee opening the ring box with 5 seconds to spare.

“Yes!” She shouted I slipped the ring on and kissed her right as the ball dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx

Thank you guys so much for reading this beauty. Please check out the squeal.
Love you all so much!