Status: Active

Hush Little Baby

Prologue

center Image

Jason's POV

“Where’s James?” Kirk asked impatiently for the millionth time tonight, walking from side to side of the bus, Lars was sitting on the couch, knowing perfectly the answer to Kirk’s question, but hoping he would be wrong.

Me on the other side of the couch, I remembered it all too well, it had just happened after the show ended, I quite didn’t understand it yet, this whole Metallica world was new for me, but I was getting used to it.

Flashback.

The show was amazing, as always,they’re Metallica, for god’s sake, I mean WE ARE Metallica. James’ voice was breathtaking today, especially considering he was as drunk as fuck, Kirk’s solos were so perfect, not a single mistake, and Lars drums, what can I say? Simply awesome.

Kirk and Lars had disappeared as soon as we finished playing, James went to drink some beer, and I lingered a little bit longer at the stage, talking with the fans that were closer to it, until the venue was finally empty.

I walked backstage and immediately a tech came to me and took my bass away, it was difficult getting used to all this attention, the enormous stage and the endless crowd, which I still don’t know how they managed to fit in the venue, it just seemed too small for them.

And I still can’t believe how lucky I am, between million of people they chose me, ME!
My idols chose me, to play with them, I'm such a lucky bastard and I'll never stop saying it.

“Get out of my way NEWKID” James angry voice echoed in my ears, as he pushed me and I fell to the ground.

“Sorry James” I apologized.

“Fuckin’ kid” he growled and continued his way, probably to the bar.

End of the flashback.

I was lost in my thoughts remembering today's night, I didn't noticed that Lars and Kirk had fallen asleep over each other, I was about to take the little dane to his bunk, same with the filippino but someone stumbled drunkly, smashing the bus door, making a loud crash that made both the guitarist and drummer to wake up, yeah it was James, and he was drunk again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an idea that's been roaming in my head.
Tell me what you think about it, there aren't many metallica stories in here so I thought it would be a good idea.
I'm sorry it's so short, but it's just the prologue.
please comment