Status: Active

Hush Little Baby

So many things you don't want to do

center Image

Jason's POV

I silently waited until everyone was on their bunks, I walked to the back of the bus and just when I was about to get on my bunk, I heard sobs coming from James' bunk, I didn't wanted another swollen eye, but couldn't resist it.

I perked my head through a tiny hole, and I saw him facing the wall, crying, cursing, mumbling, I didn't got what he was saying, just something which I'm not very sure about either, I think he said my Cliffy; I slipped into my bunk silently and drifted to sleep, with a question in mind "my Cliffy?".

I woke up next morning, my eye was hurting as hell and I was hungry, I checked my watch "8:30" it read, I slipped past the bunks & walked to the kitchen, Kirk was up making himself a sandwich, "Morning" I greeted.

Kirk turned his head & dropped the glass of milk he was holding, "Shit Jase."

"What?" I asked, as I grabbed a bowl and poured in some cereal, Kirk walked to where I was standing, and touched my cheek, "Ouch" I said, giving a little step back, "It hurts, don't touch it Kirk"

"Jase, you need to get that checked, it looks pretty bad" Kirk said worriedly, as he examined my eye, this time, without touching.

"What looks pretty bad?" Lars asked from the hall, stretching as he walked towards us, "Fuck" he exclaimed as he reached the table.

"It's not that bad" I assured them, while I sat, "I'll be just fine by the afternoon"

I turned on the TV, while I ate my cereal, Kirk & Lars were talking to each other, well more like whispering, but I wasn't paying attention.

Lars' POV

Jason walked away, turned the TV & sat on the couch, Kirk was cleaning some milk that had been spilled & I just stood there, his eye was really bad, I had gotten on fights before, so did James & few times did kirk, but I had never seen a swollen eye like that, not on any of us, at least.

Kirk walked toward me, "Snap out, pretty dane," he said as he caressed my cheek.

"Sorry Kirk, it's just that I feel very bad, poor Jason"

" I know, I'm worried, I don't know why is James being such an asshole to him" Kirk sighed.

" You know James," I said and hugged Kirk quickly, so Jase wouldn't see. Kirk gave me a half smile, and returned the hug, "We need to talk to him Larsie," he said.

"Aghh" I complained, "I don't want to keep fighting with Hetfiled, Kirk," plus I don't know how much I will stand it, I thought to myself.

"He'll listen to you, you're his bestfriend" Kirk insisted.

"He doesn't listen to anybody lately, you know that"

"He will if you try," he said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, thankfully Jason was too busy with the TV, to notice our conversation & the affection we were giving to each other.

Kirk knew I couldn't resist, "Fine, I'll talk to him, but if I end like Jason, you will take care of me"

" I will" Kirk promised, "thank you," he said before giving me a last kiss on my forehead, and walked out to sit with Jason.

Man, what have I got myself into, Hetfield will tear me apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time, no write.
But I promise to keep up (:

Title's credit: The Struggle Within - Metallica