Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

A New Life

Southern Comfort. I pondered the name of my favorite alcoholic beverage as I poured it down my throat, yearning to feel that comforting burning feeling that made me not give a shit. Tonight of all nights, I needed desperately not to give a shit.
I had recently moved from Fullerton to West Hollywood, by myself, so that I wouldn't have to be around such shits that I had encountered for the majority of my 19 years of existence. I hadn't thought it through properly at all; I hadn't realized my apartment would be so damn expensive, forcing me accept any job that I could. Unfortunately, as of tonight, I would be a stripper at some sleazy, degrading joint on the Sunset Strip. Fucking brilliant, right? Not.
I climbed off my ugly green sofa, and stood in front of my full length mirror to survey my hair and make up I had previously done.
Bright red hair, heavily backcombed and doused with hairspray stood up as if I had been electrocuted in a good way. The make up around my eyes was dark, standing out against my pale face and the blusher that lined my cheeks. A tight black shirt adorned my torso, with some skinny red leopard print jeans and some clear stiletto shoes. My 'costume' would be there waiting for me when I arrived. Deciding my hair was big enough, and my make up wasn't a mess, I grabbed a black jacket adorned with chains and random bits of material, and my bag that contained my Southern Comfort and some money, and left the apartment, locking the door behind me.

As I exited the building, I strode down the street, pulling on a pair of sunglasses. The sun was setting, so sun glasses weren't really required but I liked that feeling of seeming mysterious to people that strode past, casting me curious gazes.
Ten minutes later, sneakily swigging from the bottle, I arrived outside The Body Shop. I shuddered at the perverts striding in. Fucking slime balls.
As I entered, I noted how different it looked in the daytime, opposed to right now. Girls, pretty much naked, were parading around with trays of drinks. Even more flesh was exposed on the stage, as girls swirled around poles and gave lap dances to even worse slime balls. Ew.

"Hey, uh...I'm supposed to start working here tonight, where do I go?" I asked a passing waitress, her bright blonde hair spilling down her shoulders, contrasting against her tan.

"Oh hi! I'm Amber, follow me" She grinned, almost blindly me with the whiteness of her teeth. I gave her a small smile before she turned around and sauntered off across the club, and behind a curtain. I followed closely behind her.
Behind the curtain, was a dressing room. A long table stocked with tons of make up and hairspray stretched across the back of the room. In front of the mirrors on this table, girls furiously pressed make up against there faces and sorted their hair out.
A rail of 'costumes' stood on the far side of the room. I noticed a lot of thongs and tiny bras hanging up. Oh dear.

"Go talk to John, he's over there. He's the manager of this place, he'll tell you what to do and stuff" She smiled serenely at me, gesturing across the room to a creepy looking guy. I'd had a meeting with a assistant manager, who told me to just come here on the night.

"Thanks" I replied, before striding over to the manager.
He had tanned skin, and dark eyes, giving him the appearance of an Italian guy. I guessed him to be around forty, with greying hair and a shockingly noticeable receding hairline.

"Hi, I'm Ruby Ramone, I'm supposed to start here tonight?" I announced, gaining his attention. He looked me up and down and nodded.

"Ah your the newbie. Tonight we'll just start you off by serving drinks and waitressing. You'll wear this" He told me, handing me an outfit that looked way too revealing to wear in front of people.
I eyed it with a shocked expression on my face.

"Get changed, and I'll get Alexa to give you a quick run down" He ordered before walking off.

Sighing, I slipped my clothes off, and put on a pair of tiny denim hot pants and a bikini top that adorned the theme of the American flag. My breasts spilled out of the bikini top, obviously designed to. My tattoo's were on show now, and I hoped this wouldn't change his mind about letting me work here. All the girls I had encountered so far, seemed to be barbie clones.

"You must be the new girl, I'm Alexa" Someone announced from behind me.
I spun around to see a girl, with black hair styled exactly the same as mine. Her make up was similar, as well as the outfit she was wearing, except she was wearing a black snakeskin skirt and a plain black bikini top. She was covered in tattoo's, and had more than I had. This instantly reassured me of my position here.

"Hey, I'm Ruby" I smiled, noting how pretty her eyes were. Her green eyes seemed to pop out against the dark make up that adorned her eye area.

"Thank fuck, someone cool to hang out with. I'm fuckin' sick of all these stuck up, prissy, air head barbie clones" She grimaced, rolling her eyes as a blonde walked past in a thong.

"I know! It's like, plastic-ville in here" I giggled.

"Come on, I'll show you how it works and stuff" She told me, linking her arm with mine and leading me from the dressing room.
She led me to the bar and made me sit down and observe as she took an order from a guy, with a flirtatious smile.
After she had handed him a drink, and he'd paid her money for it, as well as a ten dollar bill for herself, she came to stand in front of me.

"Always act flirtatious with the customers, no matter how disgusting they are. Tips are worth it" She grinned.

"Now then, waitressing. Watch as I take these drinks over to that table" She instructed me. She grabbed the tray, laden with drinks and strode off, seductively swaying her hips as she went. She leaned over and placed the tray on the table, so they could get a good look at her breasts, I suspected. They tipped her too. She blew them a kiss and strutted back over to where I was.

"See how easy it is? The trick is to pretend all these guys are hot and if you don't fuck them all tonight, you're gonna die" She told me, noting my wide eyes. "I didn't mean you have to fuck them, we're not prostitutes"

"Oh...Sorry, I'm a bit slow sometimes. But yeah, What table am I taking these to?" I asked one of the girls that worked behind the bar slid another tray of drinks in our direction.

"The table of three over there" She gestured, placing the tray in my hand. I steadied it in my hand, making sure I was fully supporting it before going over here. I placed my other hand on my hip, placed a smirk on my face, and started walking over there, concentrating on my feet more than anything else.

"Here you go" I told them sweetly as the tray was placed on the table. I did exactly as Alexa had done, leaning over and everything.

"You don't have to go back so soon do you?" One of them drawled, a handful of notes in his hand. I was thankful enough that these guys were young, and not so sleazy looking.

"How come I ain't seen you in here before?" Another asked, as his eyes scanned over me. "I'd think I'd remember something so fine."

"I just started; tonight in fact" I replied with a smile.

"Niiice" The first guy winked, roughly pulling me down to his lap.

"How about a little something extra?" He murmured, waving a few notes at me.

"Hey hey hey!" An angered voice interrupted. I looked up to see Alexa, who grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up next to her.

"This one is a waitress, and only a waitress! Jesus! Go over by the stage for something else" Alexa told them sharply before stomping away, dragging me with her.

"Shit! I thought I was going to have to suck that guys dick for a second" I gasped as we stopped by the bar.

"Ch'yeah! I know! I was like 'Uh what the fuck? We don't do that shit!' But yeah, good job babe, you picked it up quicker than I expected" Alexa beamed, like a proud mother.

"Thanks...It's easier than I expected" I sighed, feeling relieved that I hadn't dropped the tray or tripped over on my way over there.

"I didn't catch your name?" Alexa asked.

"I'm Ruby Ramone; Moved here last week from Fullerton" I explained.

"Sweet! I'm Alexa, as you know...so how come you moved from Fullerton?" She asked curiously.

"People were shits. I just came here, without telling anyone. I thought 'Fuck it, I can't deal with this shit anymore' and here I am!"

"That's cool; Do you know anyone here?" She asked as she fixed up a couple of drinks.

"Nope, no one"

"Well you know me! I'll show you around and shit...We'll be like, best buds by next week, I promise" She grinned before she sent me off with another tray of drinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, yay! I hope everyone will like this? Give it time, it'll get better muahaha x