Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

24 Store

My name is Alexa Dare, not that it particularly matters, all you guys wanna hear is of my crazed adventures with the Crue. Well, lets get to it.

I'd been in Hollywood a couple years before I met Miss Ramone, I'd moved there from Covina. What a shit hole that was. Anyway Ruby's first night was eventful and afterwards we went to my apartment to get wasted.

"Let's go grab some drinks and we can go home. Clubs are closed now" I tutted at Ruby.

"Ok we'll go to yours, cos mine is just depressing."

We made our way to the 24 hour store and made a beeline for the alcohol section. Ruby picked up a bottle of Southern Comfort and I scoured the shelving for something nice. As I bent down to grab a bottle of vodka (so much for nice), I felt a set of large hands on my hips. I stumbled slightly in my high stilettos and stood back up, almost dropping and smashing the glass as I spun round with a furious glare.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I screeched at the dark haired man, a grin across his face.

"I'm sorry about my friend, he's just..." a blonde began but seemed lost for words.

"Vince?" I stared at the blonde, suddenly recognizing him.
I'd known him from back in Covina. Besides it was 1981 and Motley Crue were far from unheard of on the Sunset scene.

Ruby raced around the corner with her Southern Comfort and some lemonade to find me.
The other band members stared at her while she stood confused at the end of the isle.

"Hey baby, you wanna go somewhere?" Tommy nodded cockily at her.

"Fuck off" I spat, racing toward her as she giggled. "Lets go bitch."

Nikki and Tommy continued hassling Ruby as we paid and also as we made our way to my apartment. Giving up finally we spent the last five minutes of the journey with me raging about what assholes they were.

***

"I'll have a beer and whatever you want" a man flirted, handing me a ten dollar bill. I grabbed a bottle from under the bar and one from the fridge, flipping off the lid of the chilled and handing it him along with change. I took a swig of the beer bottle full of water, giving the client reason to think he could get me drunk.

"'Lex I need margaritas" Ruby rushed over. Her face was flushed and I noticed that the direction she had come from had Nikki, Vince and Tommy sat at a table.

"Here we fucking go" I mumbled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, we like it alot.
Morbidxx