Status: Finishedddd

She Goes Down

Whatever Gets You Off

I strutted from the stage and picked up pieces of my lingerie on the way into the dressing room. Another girl passed me as a new song started up and I just wanted to get dressed. I put on a revealing halter and a pair of black shorts with fishnet tights and went to the bar. This job was both stripping and waiting tables. Fun! Not.
I picked up a tray and got pointed to a table where a couple of aging businessmen sat in front of the stage.

“Corona and tequila,” I said placing the drinks down.

“Hey honey, how much for a little extra?” one of them grabbed my wrist.

“You couldn’t afford a little extra, honey,” I ripped my wrist away and stalked back to the bar.

“You ok, Alexa?” Kelli from behind the bar asked.

“Yeah dude, that’s the only part of this job I hate,” I shook my head.

“Table five wants you,” she told me.

I spun on my six-inch spike heels and glided over, “What can I get you?”

“A piece of you,” this young man asked. He was quite attractive and so were his friends but that wasn’t the point.

“I’m not on the list. What drinks do you want?” I managed to smile.

“We’ll have margaritas, baby,” he nodded to me.

“For everyone?”

They nodded.

“I’ll be right back.”
I got their drinks fixed and withstood flirting with them all for the tips and they were all hanging around for most of the night. It got to about 2AM and one of them was still hanging around. He had fluffy blonde hair and a pout that would melt the heart of most girls.

“Hey, what’s your name?” he asked.

“Alexa,” I told him, “Can I get you anything?” I was now purely on bar duty.

“Your number?” he was cocky but I still laughed.

“You can’t sweetheart. My boyfriend wouldn’t like it,”

“Oh yeah, well what he doesn’t know can’t hurt him.”

“But he would know.” I was still on the lookout for other customers.

“He doesn’t have to know. Come on baby, you’re so hot you could light a fire,”

“Haha! A fire? Really…that is terrible.” I smirked at him, collecting empty glasses from the counter top.

“Come on! What do I have to do?” he was persistent.

As I was looking around I caught sight of a tall dark figure coming from the entrance. It was my monster and I think my heart skipped a beat seeing his huge hair and leather.
I cleared my throat and stayed silent until Nikki was at my bar.

“Hey ‘Lex, lookin’ fine,” he said.

My new acquaintance turned and glared at him.
“Dude, she’s busy.” He said.

I laughed.

“That so ‘Lex?” Nikki questioned, his mouth pulled up at the corner in a crude sort of smile.

“I was just telling my new friend here about my sexy boyfriend who likes to keep me to himself,” I winked and bit my lip, staring at him.

“Wait a sec…Nikki Sixx?” this guy looked a bit shocked and stood up from the barstool.

“Do we have a problem kid?” Nikki shot.

“N..no. sorry dude.” He said and rushed off quite quickly.

“Nikki, you scaring my customers off?” I scoffed at him.

“Your shift is over, come on home.” He walked around the side to the opening and grabbed me up in his arms.

“You want me fired from here too?” I asked with my arms around his neck.

“You won’t get fired,” he reminded me. I knew my shift was over.

***

A week or so later that group of guys were back in and flirting like nothing had ever happened.
This time I was on the stage doing what I do along to whatever tune was playing, AC DC or something and they were all getting a bit out of hand. They were all shouting things and I stormed off stage early.

“Derek, get those guys out of here. There is gonna be trouble!” I told the floor manager.

“Alexa they’re paying customers. I can’t just kick them out when they haven’t done anything,” he responded.

“They will do,” I muttered.
I went out onto the floor and grabbed a tray, trying to stay on the other side of the bar from them.

“Hey Alexa, those guys over there want you,” Tracy told me as we crossed paths.

“I can’t go over there,” I explained to her.

“Derek will be pissed if you don’t” she warned.

I sighed and ignored it anyway.

“Alexa, why aren’t you coming over?” one of them approached me.

“I’m busy that’s why,” I told him.

“Come over for a sec’ we won’t bite,” he dragged me over and I couldn’t make a scene. I was thrown onto a dark haired one.

“I’m not a fucking hooker, let me go!” I said harshly.

“We only wanna play, honey, calm down,” they all laughed at me.

“What the fuck is this shit!”
I looked up and Nikki was looming over the table.

“What’s it gotta do with you, Sixx?” one knew him, most people knew Nikki though.

“Take your hands off my woman. I won’t ask again,” he was furious.

“Nikki…” I started, and struggled.

“No!” the one I was sat on held onto me tightly.

I hand a free foot so wiggled it up and kicked his crotch as hard as I could. He let me go and I jumped into Nikki’s arms.

“Bitch!” he screamed.

Nikki was about to lunge but I stood in the way.

“Lets go!” I pleaded and tried to push him with all my strength.

Everyone on the club floor was watching, Derek was nowhere to be seen and all the girls exchanged glances. I forced Nikki out through the front entrance.

“I don’t want you working here anymore,” he grunted while lighting a cigarette.

“Nikki, I need a job. What else am I going to do?” I sighed.

“How much does that happen?” he ignored my own question.

“That’s like only the second time since I started in this business,” I felt quite low at that point.

“You’re mine, not theirs! I should go kick their teeth in,” he growled.

I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to be classed as his property, “Let me find another job and I’ll quit ok?”

“Find one fast.” He said, “we’re going on tour soon. I want you to come. Don’t want to leave you alone here.”

“I won’t be alone, I’ll have Ruby, besides you don’t want me getting in the way.” I smiled and put my arms around his neck.

“’Lex…” he threw his cigarette butt to the ground, “I need you with me, who else is gonna keep the party goin’ huh?” Nikki wrapped his arms around my waist, held me tight and leaned down to kiss me. “Now come on, you need an early night after that. Come dance for me instead.”

“I’ll go clock off,” I nodded.

***

When we got back to my…our place he didn’t let me get past two dance moves before we were in a frantic lustrous pile together on the living room floor which moved to the sofa.

***

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Open up you guys!” Tommy’s voice.

“Open upp we have beer!” Vince’s voice.

“Fuckkkk,” my voice on the verge on an orgasm.

“Fuck you guys! Not now!” Nikki managed, continuing.

“Let us the fuck in!”

“Don’t stop,” I murmured.

“I know where her spare key is!” Ruby yelled.

“Fucking…” Nikki trailed off but continued nonetheless, getting deeper.

The door burst open as we both finished.

“Oh!” Ruby gasped and turned away realising what was going on despite us both being still half dressed.

“Haha way to go dude!” Tommy grinned.

Nikki and I just stayed where we were on the sofa, not moving an inch. I didn’t give a fuck, I was tired and kept my legs wrapped around him, I dunno if that meant we were still technically fucking though.

“Put on some fucking clothes ‘Lex!” Ruby said sourly.

“I’ll put clothes on when I’m ready,” I said, “You burst in, not the other way around,” I decided to get dressed.

Needless to say Holly had broken up with Tommy for not sticking up for her sister against Vince. So they had both moved into Ruby’s for now. I didn’t wanna picture it myself. We knew she had a thing for Tommy and we also knew that he and Vince often piled girls together. Would she say no? Ha!

Nikki and I got dressed in what we’d thrown off earlier and I was in the middle of pouring vodka drinks when Ruby stormed away from me.

“Woah what’s wrong with you?” I asked loudly as she leaned against the wall across the room.

“You’re disgusting,” she spat.

“Because why?” I shot as she glared at Nikki.

“Nothing is important to you anymore. Nothing should be kept secret in your mind!” her words made no sense.

“Coming from you Miss. Nightly-spit-roast,” I laughed, “I have important stuff, I have Nikki,” I rolled me eyes not even sure what she was getting at.

“Oh fuck off!” she took her drink and locked herself in my bathroom.

“What was that about?” Nikki looked to our friends for answers.

They shrugged.

“Oh fuck if I care,” I sat down after putting on a Runaways record.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this ones long enough for ya, I've started on the next one and yes I do have a life...