‹ Prequel: Home Alone
Status: Might be handing this off to someone else..

You Gave Me Butterflies At The Mailbox

The Interruption.

Frank and Gerard are sitting quietly on Gerard's couch. Frank's got his hand on Gerard's thigh, and they're watching some show that Frank couldn't care less about. To be honest, he's horny. But he's a teenage boy, he's allowed to be. Every time he and Gerard make out, Gerard always ends it after a few minutes. They don't have hour-long make-out session, and they certainly haven't gone further than kissing. Frank understands that Gerard's never done this stuff before, but still. He's a teenage boy.

Slowly, Frank moves his hand over a little so it's resting over Gerard's crotch. He's expecting Gerard to move his hand away, but he doesn't. Frank's eyebrows raise and he starts moving his hand a little; just rotating it at the wrist to cause a little friction. When Gerard still doesn't do anything, Frank looks over to see what's going on. Gerard's eyes are closed, but he's got a confused look on his face, that's mixed with a little bit of surprise, like maybe he didn't know this was going to feel this good. His mouth is just slightly open, and his head is tilted back. Frank thinks, I'm in, and starts kissing Gerard, moving his hand just a little more.

They somehow get into a laying position, Frank laying on top, and Frank thinks this is definitely a new record for them. He moves his hand up the tiniest bit to Gerard's pant's button, and stops kissing him to ask, "Can I?"

Gerard's eyes don't open, and he just sort of nods real quick. Frank nods back, even though Gerard can't see him, then proceeds to un-button and un-zip Gerard's pants. He's making the same movements with his wrist as before, but this time Gerard's boxer-briefs are the only thing in the way. They're both hard, and Gerard's starting to make some really wonderful choking sounds of pleasure when Gerard's cell phone rings. Frank groans and sits up, and Gerard just sort of swallows very hard before reaching onto the ground and grabbing his cell.

"'Ello?" he asks, eyes closed and eyebrows raised. He's quiet for a little while, then makes a clucking noise with his tongue and stands up. He walks into his kitchen, re-doing his jeans, and Frank stays on the couch, trying to re-adjust his pants to make himself more comfortable. He hears Gerard go, "Well, there's like half a gallon," then, "Uh-huh," and open the fridge or freezer; Frank can't tell from just the sound. He stands up and walks into the kitchen, and Gerard is staring at a package of frozen chicken. The freezer is open. He's got a look of confusion on his face, and Frank find's it a little funny that he's so concentrated on this while he's still got a boner. It's sort of amusing, but mostly it's just annoying. Because, yeah, Frank's still got one too. Gerard opens the refrigerator and puts the chicken in there, then asks, "Just set it in there?" He then nods his head, like the person on the other side can see him or something. Frank is almost positive it's Gerard's mom. Gerard then takes out a half blue, half clear container that has some kind of meat and a lot of sauce in it. Gerard turns it over and puts it back in the fridge, then goes, "Mkay." He closes the fridge and walks over to the pantry, leaving the freezer wide open. Frank rolls his eyes, but smiles and closes the freezer for him. Gerard says, "Yeah, well there's like, three-quarters left in the lemon pepper, and about," he pauses, moving a plastic spice.. thing around, examining it. "I'd say the garlic-powder is about a third full," he nods and puts the 'garlic-powder' back onto the shelf. Frank doesn't understand anything about cooking, but Gerard seems to know a little.

Good. If we live together some day, he can cook.

Gerard says, "Okay, see you soon. Love you too. Bye," then hangs up his phone and puts it in his jeans pocket. "Sorry," he says, moving over to lean against the counter, "Was my mom. She's at the grocery store and needed to know if we had milk and shit. I had to put the chicken in the fridge to defrost for tomorrow, and turn over the steaks cause they're marinating."

Frank nods, like he actually knows what Gerard means, then says, "S'cool. I've pretty much calmed down know anyway." Which is mostly true. He's not completely hard anymore, his boner is almost completely gone, but he could easily change that. All it would take is one touch from Gerard. But that's okay, because, teenage boy, remember?

Gerard nods and watches Frank mess with his pants a little, then lets out a breathy laugh and says, "Sorry," again. Frank doesn't think he really means it.

"So she's on her way home?" Frank asks, moving over to stand in front of Gerard. Gerard smiles and nods, leaning in to kiss Frank. It's a short kiss, but that's fine. Frank really, really likes Gerard. Sometimes he's not sure if Gerard really, really likes him, but he knows he likes Gerard. Gerard's a really great kisser. He sometimes tells Frank that he's also a good kisser, but Frank kind of already knew that. Frank has this theory, that the more two people like each other, the better they kiss. Like, if he didn't really like Gerard, maybe he wouldn't think Gerard is such a great kisser. But, he does really like Gerard, and just the fact that it's Gerard that he is kissing makes it a great kiss. So if two people like each other a lot, and are maybe going to spend the rest of their lives together, they probably both love the way the other kisses. Frank thinks he makes sense, and nods his head at his thoughts.

Gerard raises one eyebrow and goes, "Why are you nodding?"

Frank just shakes his head to dismiss it, and asks, "So should I go home? If she's gonna be here soon?"

Gerard thinks a little, then says, "Well, I mean, you can stay for dinner. But we're having steak, so. I know you're a veggie, so I don't really know what you'd eat."

Frank moves his mouth to one side and nods his head in agreement, then says, "Plus, you don't know if you'd be able to control the erg to be all over me in front of your mom and brother, right?" and smirks.

Gerard rolls his eyes and says, "It's not me I'm worried about."

Frank's jaw drops and he gasps in mock-offense, before saying, "I would never do anything to make your family suspicious." Then he closes his mouth and makes a 'thinking face', then says, "But you probably wouldn't want to sit next to me while we eat."

Gerard chuckles and shakes his head, when the front door opens and Gerard's mom walks in carrying grocery bags. Frank takes a step away from Gerard, and Gerard smiles at him in thanks. "Gerard," his mom says, setting the bags down on the counter, "Can you help me bring in the groceries please?"

Gerard groans, but starts walking out to the car, and Frank follows close behind. Gerard looks through all the bags and finds the one with bread and eggs in it, then grabs the milk in his other hand. Frank makes a sort of 'psht' sound, rolling his eyes and grabbing two bags in each hand. Gerard rolls his eyes back, and they walk inside.

"Oh, thank you Frank! You didn't have to help," Gerard's mom smiles when they go inside. Frank smiles back and sets the bags down on the ground. Gerard's mom continues putting things away where they belong.

"There's only a couple left, I'll go get them," Frank says, turning around and heading back to the car.

On his way out, he hears Gerard's mom say, "I really like Frank, Gerard. I'm glad you two became friends."

Frank stops at the trunk of the car and looks down at the ground, a little disappointed. He understands Gerard's decisions, he does, but he also understands that it's not good for Gerard to hide himself. Frank wishes he would just tell his parents. He knows Gerard's mom would be totally fine with it, and Gerard has admitted that he knows this too, but he is still apprehensive. Frank shrugs to himself and picks up the last of the bags, closing the trunk with his elbow and going back into the kitchen.

I just want him to be happy.