Guilty Pleasure About a Girl

New band plus birth control equals emotional madness

“I feel like a twelve year old again” Marie Ann commented as we dressed up

“same here” I sighed “I hate it”

“I don’t” she smiled “my boobs are a bit bigger” she cupped her breast with her hands and looked at herself in the mirror “that’s the only good part” William walked in wrapped in a towel while she was still feeling herself up.

“need a hand?” he raised an eyebrow as he asked. I didn’t know if he was being serious or sarcastic but he approached her and kissed her before unwrapping himself from the towel and got into his signature gray skinny jeans.

“so anyway…” and another distraction walked in, Gabriel.

“ugh! Why did you get shower?” he asked me annoyed when he saw me already dressed up

“because I… hmm…was sticky?”he walked towards me, hugged me from behind and rested his head in my shoulder.
“sorry about that” he whispered in my ear, I shivered. His voice always gives me chills. “I came here to take a shower with you but you’re already all cleaned up so I guess I’ll go and take one by myself”

“aww, I’m sorry baby” I kissed his cheek “I’ll make it up to you later”

“sounds good to me” he kissed me again and closed his eyes, his head still in my shoulder.

“take it before you guys go any further” Marie Ann handed me a bottle of water and the pill

“you girls have to take those?” William came back into the picture

“we do since you’re always walking around looking hot” Marie Ann answered him “but is kinda good for me, that’s what we were talking about”

“I still remember the day you started taking them” Gabe laughed

“why is it so funny?” Bill asked, by that time the four of us were in front of the full body mirror

“because I was horny as fuck!” I felt my cheeks heat up as he started to tell the story “and I was about to make my great entrance and she tightened”

“sounds like someone I know” Bill whispered and laughed earning his arm being smacked by Marie Ann. “so what happened?”

“I was like “baby, what the fuck?” and she was like “we can’t tonight” I thought it was ‘cause she was still sore from the night before”

“yeah, it was right before we did it for the first time”

“exactly but it wasn’t because of that, she sat up all serious and was all like “Gabriel” and paused, I knew it was serious shit since she called me by my full name”

“I always call you Gabriel, Gabriel!”

“yeah, but not in bed, you usually call me God when we’re in there” I rolled my eyes, I love how cocky he is most of the time. “so anyway she was like “Gabriel, you’re not gonna use a condom aren’t you?” and I nodded a “hell no, are you crazy girl?” to her and she continued “well, I’m not on the pill, you’re not gonna wear a condom, I’m scared as fuck to stick my fingers into my vagina and put one myself so…” and then I drifted away”

“you’re suck a pig Gabe” Marie Ann shock her head

“if you were a guy and you had a girl putting images of her fingering herself…”

“I wasn’t going to finger myself” I cut him off

“fingering or putting on a female condom; you were going to get your fingers inside your pussy either way”

“now that you put things in perspective it sounds kinda hot” William smiled “babe, next time you’re gonna wear one and you’re gonna let me watch as you get it in, how does that sound?”

“in your dreams Bill” She laughed

“at least I tried!” he shrugged his shoulders “so you were saying?”

“oh yeah she told me she wasn’t going to put on one and stuff and that she took the morning after pill earlier and she wasn’t supposed to have sex”

“ohh poor Gabe, the sex bomb didn’t get any ass that night”

“no” he smiled “but I finally had a good tit fuck along with a bj”

“that was definitely unnecessary” I blushed embarrassed and elbowed him in the stomach

“Ali, you should be proud, you’re the best tit fuck I’ve ever had” he said

“now that we’re talking about tits” William smiled “you girls have been growing lately”

“yeah, two months worth of birth control” I said

“well, they’re good for you girls, I mean you were already hot but you’ve been getting hotter”

“and good for you guys too” I crossed my arms “that way we don’t have any Gabey or Billy running around” a hint of sadness took over my body. I love kids and I know this is not the time but I have to admit that the other day I had a dream of us having a baby and I couldn’t help but feel hope and want to have my kids with him but anyway, we’re still very young and this is so not the time.

“I want to have a lot of kids” Gabe said and hugged me from behind again “if you were barely able to walk the first time we fucked you are going to need a wheel chair when I plant my seed on you!” he joked even though I felt happy he said he wanted me to have his babies.
“and now that you mention it, Bill” Gabe looked at me and Marie Ann closely “yeah, they’ve been going through puberty again” he laughed “they’ve been getting curvier”

“I know, talk about bettering perfection” William added

“aww, you actually think I’m perfect” Marie Ann asked William.

“yeah” he blushed and she hugged and kissed him. I swear they’re my favorite couple ever. They’re so sweet and cute. William’s always complimenting her and making her feel loved. Marie Ann does the same; she jokes a lot with him but by the end of the day she’s always telling her how she feels about him. They’re like the biggest support of each other; they’re like best friends who have sex.

It hasn’t only being hormones, jealousy and lack of privacy we’ve been dealing with but also we had to put a little band together.
As part of our contract Pete and the whole Fueled By Ramen company gave us a four months deadline to form a band. Once we had a band together we were going to finally be able to record an album.

I kinda felt offended at first at the fact we had been asked to have more people than just us to be successful but Pete was right; we needed more people in the band to have more presence, more diversity and most important to jump up from being an acoustic two girl’s band to be a real band. I couldn’t agree any more but only one thing made me sad about that whole deal; once we put a band together we’re going to get our own buss, therefore; no more sleeping with Gabriel.

I mean, I know he wouldn’t mind having me sleeping with him everyday but it feels better to have a reason to be there instead of just be the girlfriend who wants to sleep with her boyfriend. It kind of makes me look like a psycho. It doesn’t make much sense but who can blame me?

Every time we spend more than a day in a city we had little auditions to a few musician or we went as much as we could to other small underground shows looking for some talent in the surroundings.

The first time we went to New York City Gabriel introduced us to some of his musician friends and they introduced us to some other musicians and so on, unfortunately nobody caught my attention and it was harder since we weren’t sure what we were looking for.
Marie Ann can both rock some piano and a little guitar while I can shred a guitar, a piano and now thanks to Gabriel: a bass. So we weren’t sure if we were looking for a rhythm guitar, a bassist or a pianist, we were only sure we needed a drummer.

On our second day on NYC one of my best friends, Synie, hooked us up with a girl and two guys; girl rocked on a keytar, which I found very cool and interesting even though if we hired her people would think we wanted to copy the Cobras so …NO!
The other two guys were drummers and I absolutely fell for both of them. One of them reminded me of a young Tommy Lee and the other one had Dave Lombardo’s attitude along with musical style but yet again, we had to keep in mind we were a Decay dance Records band now so with all the sorrow in my heart and to Gabriel’s pleasure we had to let them go.

The tour continued so as our search and a week later faith drove us to another drummer; Arejay but sadly he was too old school metal for us and if we hired him we could had break his band up even though they were very supportive with him and told him that if we gave him the job he should say “hell yes!” then they’d figure something up. Arejay’s sister, Elizabeth or Lzzy also tried out for rhythm guitar and even though she easily melted both the guitar and mic she said she would settle as a backup vocal if we accepted her.

A few days later we found ourselves in soCal, one of my favorite places in the whole world.
The music scene is so different in there and is very easy to find a musician.
I got in contact with another friend who gave me the number of a girl called Anna and so since the guys couldn’t go with us ‘cause they had an interview and she was so highly recommended we couldn’t wait for them, we decided to go by ourselves.

“I’m glad we came here alone!” Marie Ann whispered in my ear as soon as she saw her, her statement was only the translation of my thoughts. Anna was gorgeous: she had long black straight hair, pale skin, green eyes and a body to die for. Typical for a Californian girl except for the pale skin.

Anna nailed it; she both sang and played. If we hired her she could be the lead guitar so I can be the rhythm guitar and back up vocals or she could be rhythm guitar and backup vocalist even though that would over power Marie Ann’s voice since Anna’s voice is very raspy and old school Metal like.

“you guys, I don’t really care if you want me to play bass” Anna started, we were at a café talking about business “I can even play drums if you guys need a drummer” she was pretty much a full band for herself along with being beautiful, I’m so glad we didn’t bring the guys. “I just need to get the fuck out of here” a weak smile appeared on her face then banished as she looked down.

“listen, Anna” Marie Ann spoke “we’re really impressed by you and we” she pointed at me “think you’re absolutely a great musician but we’re not completely sure what are we looking for”

“I understand” she smiled

“I mean, we’re not trying to say you’re out we just need you to give us some time to sort the rest of the band so we can get you a position” I said

“but you’re definitely in” Marie Ann gave her thumbs up.

“thank you so much girls” she smiled and looked around “like I just told you and proved you” she smiled again “I can pretty much do everything and I’m desperate to get the fuck out of SoCal so”

“Anna” I cut her off “we would be idiots if we let you go” she smiled “you’re in but we just need to sort the rest of the band first”

So we finished our coffees and chatted a little more but she had a call and left, we invited her to our show though, so she could see what we’re all about.

Marie Ann and I went shopping for the rest of the day until it was time for the show.
We met up with our boyfriends at the venue and I would be a liar if I say I didn’t miss Gabriel. Is hard not to when we’ve spent over two months together all day long.

I spotted Anna in the crowd by the middle of our little set, she waved at us, smiled and gave us thumbs up.
We wanted to see her when our set was done but once again, she had to leave and even though it sounds bad I was happy she wasn’t going to stay with us after the show, I was afraid Gabriel would like her. Pathetic, I know.

That very same night was our departure from California; we headed up north again for more shows and an interview that left me with a horrible heartache for weeks.