Guilty Pleasure About a Girl

to bring Him back

Marie Ann's POV

It only took Ali a day of feeling like shit to get Gabe out of her system. That very same day we all cuddled in bed together until she felt better and we took her out to eat for her birthday.
Later we took her to Bill’s and mine room to cuddle in bed again and talked with her until she was asleep. William and I still couldn’t believe Gabe but still we were happy to be the three of us together, like the family we were.

Two days later we were back on our expedition to find musicians which led us to Baltimore.
We spread the word around on the web about us trying to get a band together so a few dozen guys appeared at the audition. Two of them caught our eyes and gained some of Bill’s rage.
There was this pale, dark haired guy who came to us with his bass and a little flowers bouquet for Ali. Apparently word around the Fueled by Ramen fan-dom was that Ali just had gotten herself dumped and he wanted to do something about it.

“don’t mean to be rude or anything but I also know you celebrated your birthday a few days a go that’s why I brought you flowers. Is not just a “I wanna get into yo’ pants” kind of thing, unless you want it to be” he winked at Ali causing her to laugh.

“ok” she paused to read on the note in her hands “Jack, show us what you’ve got” he played for us for a while and I could see William taking some notes from the corner of my eye until we asked the next guy to come and play.

The next guy was a pale as fuck, light brown haired with an emo hair cut. His name was Alex and played guitar.
“Even if I make it or not I want to tell you” he spoke staring directly at me “that I saw you a month a go here in Baltimore at a show and I fell head over heels for you, so as Jack likes Ali” I felt my cheeks burn red in embarrassment as he continued “that’s why we decided to give this a shot even though we have our own band”

“well, let’s hear you Alex” I told him ignoring my boyfriend’s hand squeezing mine with rage

Alex finished playing and thanked us for the opportunity not without saying “you’re the cutest girl I’ve ever seen” and then running out

“well, officially you have your very own groupies!” William told us in a bitter tone and we continued the audition without any luck.

We decided to go back home for a few days and incredibly we found our band in there.
A friend of us from college gave us a call to hang out and it turned out he was really good drumming and had the Fueled by Ramen guy distinctive look so we invited him in.
With one spot filled we called Anna from California and the Hale brothers but sadly for us they had just gotten a record deal and Anna told us her dad was helping her put a band together so we had to go through our notes and find a bassist and guitarist which led us to some guys we met in New York City, we called him and he was available and agreed to meet us back in Cali in a few days.

We started to stress out at the lack of guitar player but fortunately, at the very last moment we found a very good one, also a familiar one, very familiar to Ali.

He was her crush, scratch crush, she was in love of him before she met Gabe.
We started sharing classes on our second semester in college and she fell head over heels since she saw him. It was the closest she had ever been to being actually inlove, until Gabe came to the picture.

So we took our friend and Ali’s ex-crush with us back to LA, we introduced them to our bassist and they actually liked eachother which was a relieve cause you can’t have a good band when it’s members are fighting.

We tried working on songs but even though we were doing good musically, we were sucking lyrically; that happens when your main lyricist is in her “emo/goth” after break up depression phase, plus the love of her life being in the same band as her and not being able to let herself go.

I tried, even William tried talking to her but she didn’t tell us anything. She wouldn’t admit she was sad yet she never let us think she was happy and her work was showing it so we had to call for resources; Patrick.

He had a really long talk with her which led her to give him her lyric’s notebook so he could help her pick some songs for our band.

“they’re all amazing but unfortunately you’re in the wrong band” he joked “and label” Ali kept a straight face.

“I just can’t do better right now” she sat on the floor and stared at her feet “maybe the guys and Marie Ann can write something more cheerful”

“I don’t do lyrics” I said

“I can help you” William offered with a bright smile on his face “but I need my credits and my name on the “thank you” part of the album”

“sure baby” and with that said Patrick kept lecturing Ali and William and myself went to a booth to try to write, we ended up making out but at least we tried.

The next day we moved to a little house the label got us so we could get used to be together and start working on our songs without wasting studio time. So we got up about 10 am, Ali cooked breakfast for all of us with the help of Ronnie, which I know was awkward for her, we ate and Tyler, the king of Jack Daniels, served all of us drinks so we could get loose and work.

About two hours later we were all good and drunk, spilling words, trying to write a song. You can picture Jack Black and Kyle Gas on Tenacious D’s movie when they’re all high and trying to write but fortunately by the end of the day we had two songs.

Days passed by and we had about 18 demos waiting for Patrick to be heard and butchered, he was our producer after all. He accepted 11 of them and we started working right away. It was amazing how five people from that had such different musical taste could create a song, yet it was something great and new, even for the Fueled by Ramen family.

I was too caught up in the recording that I forgot about William’s birthday but thank God I had my band to help me up with everything.

We threw him a surprise party in our house’s backyard.
Since he likes Saint Patrick ’s Day so much everything was green, even my dress and all drinks in the party, along with candles and even the piñata I got him had a bit of green. I gave Saint Patrick’s buttons, crowns and hipster like glasses to everybody attending the party. It was nice to have a fat pay check to spend on my baby for a change.
I tricked him telling him I was taking him somewhere romantic so he wore a suit, poor thing didn’t know he was gonna spend the night with his drunken friends from the label.

Later that night, Gabe arrived like a total rockstar; with a new girl clinging by his arm, drunk and late. It was absolutely disrespectful to me; arrive to my house without and invitation and pretty much bragging about her new bitch in the nose of his ex girlfriend.
William had to stop me a few times from kicking him out, I had to remember he was my boyfriend’s best friend to remain calm but it all went to hell when he walked towards Ali and tried to greet her with a kiss. I swear I don’t know what’s inside his little head sometimes.
Anyways, everybody went home about four am so the guys helped Ali clean up as Bill and I ran upstairs where I gave him his real birthday present.

“we’ll do it was you want to” I told him in a soft sexy voice as I pushed him to my bed

“huh?” he had a confused look on his beautiful face

“I’ll let you take me as you want to, I won’t protest” I smiled as I lit up the candles in the nightstand.

“sure?” I nodded “ok” he swallowed hard and scanned me from head to toe. “touch yourself”

“what? That’s your job not mine”

“you promised!” he protested pointing a finger towards me

“that’s just weird Bill” I shook my head

“just touch yourself where you like me to” I sighed and closed my eyes, I wasn’t drunk enough for this shit. “just do it, you promised!” he had a point so I cupped my breast with my hands and I heard him smirk.

“happy?”

“no, that’s not how I touch you” I heard him leave the bed and walk towards me “and it isn’t where I touch you” he kissed my neck as his hands went down to my butt and pressed me against his already hard limp.

“so it turns you on watching me doing solo?”

“a little” he took my hands and placed them in between my legs and up my dress as he stared at them.

“I won’t do it” I shook my head

“at least I tried” he smiled as he kissed my neck and pulled me to the bed “you’re still gonna let me do it as I please?” I nodded “bad move, you’re gonna end up all sore”

“as long as I don’t wake up all bruised like Ali did when she had her first with Gabe” I laughed at the memory

“I won’t be that rough” he laid me down on the bed and pulled my dress up as he kissed my breasts “and you won’t complain”

“sounds like I’m gonna like it” I felt the hairs in my arms go up and chills run down my spine in anticipation.

“you’re gonna love it” he bit on my chest as he slid his fingers inside of me without any warning,

William’s POV

Two days after my birthday, Marie Ann’s day of birth arrived.
Like I told Ali I was planning on proposing to her but I just hadn’t find the right time to do it, especially since she wanted to go out clubbing to celebrate both her birthday and the fact that they had finished their recording.

We went to the Viper Room, it was a private party; only us and the guys from the label, that alone was a party already.
We had tequila body shots along with jelly shots and as usual she good very drunk, making it un easy for me to find the right moment to pop the question.

I swear the ring in my pocket was burning a hole, I had to run my hand down my pants to check if it was still there, I was nervous but I got rid of that feeling as I drank.

A few hours later I was feeling numb thanks to the alcohol, I wasn’t able to feel my feet as I danced. I was actually becoming a pro at it. I observed other guys at the club long enough to figure out of to dance “manly” ; I only had to wrap one of my arms around Marie Ann or place my hands on her hips, follow her movements slightly and sway my hips discretely and yeah, enjoy my girl’s ass rub against my limp. That’s what I call dancing.

There was only too much alcohol my stomach could hold in, I felt my insides churn and I excused myself before I ran to the bathroom. I poured my stomach in that toilette and it wasn’t only alcohol but also nervousness and fear, I somehow knew something was going to happen and when I went out the bathroom I knew I wasn’t mistaken.

I saw Ali talking very hmm… closely to Ronnie and knowing their past I knew that wasn’t a good idea, especially for her, she had just broken up. I walked towards them and noticed Gabe was doing the same so I changed my way and intercepted him .

“Leave them alone!”

“I just left her and the bitch’s already sniffing that’s guy’s dick”

“she’s not a bitch and they’re just talking, besides if you knew the full story you’ll be the first one cleaning the way so they could be together and last time I checked you fucked up, she’s got the right to do as she wants”

“I don’t care, she can’t talk to him”

“says who? You brought a girl to her house the other night, did she complain? No! she felt like shit? Yes! And you didn’t fucking care so please let it be and stop starting shit before I kick you out”

“I’m your best friend, dude. You can’t do that to me”

“Ali is my friend too and this is my girlfriend’s party who also happens to be Ali’s best friend so I have all the right to kick you out, got it?” I left him standing there and walked to the dance floor where I left my girl.

Little did I know she was going to be dancing with someone and that someone was no other than Nick Santino.
I felt my blood boil as I sobered up. He has always shown affection towards her but the way he was rubbing his pelvis against her let me know it was something more.
I broke in and he blushed like a kid caught being naughty, she didn’t protest or anything, she was wasted to say the least, she barely noticed the change in the dance partner.

“take me home” she whispered in my ear and minutes later we were in my apartment.
I decided to take her there ‘cause I had everything set up for my proposal there; flowers, candles, birthday balloons and shit I know she likes.

I dragged her to my bedroom where she pinned me up to the wall and started to attack my lips and neck. I wanted her, she looked to hot in the dress Ali got her but this wasn’t what I planned for us tonight; I didn’t wanted to fuck, I wanted to ask her to be my wife and then maybe make love to her.

“babe, what are you doing?” I asked her between kisses

“don’t you want me?” I nodded “then do me like in your birthday”

“later” I kissed her forehead and lead her to my bed “lay down” she obeyed and took her shows off.
“you enjoyed your party?” I laid next to her, on my side so I could look at her

“yeah, thank you” she got on her side and kissed me, I pulled away softly and she looked a bit disappointed

“you don’t want me” she made a pout

“I do, I just had different plans for tonight” I said a little sad, things didn’t turn out the way I wanted them to and it bugged me

“well, I love you, that’s all that matters isn’t it?” she told me with a big bright smile and then it all made sense again. I loved her, drunk or sober but I loved her and I refused to keep being disappointed, I was going to seize the rest of the night.

“it is and I love you too” I approached her and kissed her as she got on top of me and dry humped me slowly.

“are you happy to see me?” she asked me when felt the ring’s box in my pocket, I immediately got nervous again and changed positions so I could be on top “so rough William is coming out to play again?”

“if you want him to” I played it cool and kissed her as I took the ring out my pocket and put it in the nightstand without breaking the kiss.

“so what was that very important thing you wanted to talk to me?” her drunken self asked me

“perhaps when you’re not wasted I’ll tell you my love” I kissed her again which led us to the same situation as in my birthday.

I guess I need to find another time to propose.
♠ ♠ ♠
you better like it, I worked hard on it