Guilty Pleasure About a Girl

About a Girl

The afternoon's sunlights woke me up the next morning, I dreamed of her, I even felt as if I still could taste her kiss, her blueberry chap stick and that light taste of apple martini.

Yesterday after we kissed we continued talking, we didn't feel weird or uncomfortable at all, it felt so right, I think we both wanted it to happen.

So knowing they were alone and probably bored in a strange city I decided to text them to see what were they doing, Marie Anne told me they were at the mall so I quickly went to my bathroom to get a little cleaned up and then I went to the mall to look for them.

“hi” she waved at me as soon as I entered Guitar Center

“hello” I walked into her direction an kissed her on the cheek “what are you girls doing?”

“after failing at today's task we decided to make ourselves happy and shop, so here we are”

“normal girls buy clothes”

“yeah, but Alice started drooling over that guitar, besides “normal” has never being a way to describe us” she pointed to her left, Alice was there staring at a guitar and a poster, it was Avenged Sevenfold's lead guitar Synyster Gates custom made Schecter guitar.

“nice” I said, that guitar was really cool

“yeah, she has always being inlove of Syn or Brian as she calls him all the time” she smiled looking at her friend acting like a little kid in a toy store “so what are you up to?”

“nothing, I woke up a few hours a go, I was bored decided to go hang out with Gabe but then I texted you on my way to his house”

“ohh cool!”

“buy me that guitar, please!” Alice said pulling Marie Anne for her arm towards Syn Gates's custom “look how beautiful it is, I swear I can see a peace of Brian in that guitar it is just so...beautiful” she sighed.

“it is a nice guitar” I joined their conversation

“hi William, I didn't even see you” she kissed me in the cheek as a greeting “so how are you?”

“good, I was trying to ask your friend out” even though I said it so confident I felt my cheeks heat up as soon as I spoke those words, this was surely not the first time I asked a girl out but still I couldn't help feeling a bit nervous.

“ok, that's my “get the fuck outta here” sign” she said and left us to keep drooling over the guitar

“so?” I asked after a few seconds of awkward silence

“yeah” she nodded, I wasn't sure what she meant but I took a shot

“you have plans for tonight?”

“kinda, we wanted to go to the Fall Out Boy concert but it was already sold out, actually that's the task we failed, we went to the venue really early in the morning but there weren't any tickets left so we came here to make ourselves happy with new stuff”

“as weird as it might sound but I was actually going to invite you to that concert”

“really?” she asked excited, I nodded “that's so awesome”

“so, you wanna go?”

“of course” she said with a big smile and as corny as it sounds, it made my heart flutter. I suddenly had the feeling that something good was going to happen tonight. “but there's one problem” she said after the three glorious seconds were I heard the angel's choir

“what is it?”

“I can't leave Alice” we both turned our sights to the black haired girl, she might have felt we were looking at us 'cause she turned around and waved at us making a goofy smile

“she can come too” I said with a smile

“really?”

“yeah, actually Gabe's coming too”

“that's so cool” she looked at Alice once again before looking back at me “does he know he's going?”

“yeah, why?”

“I don't know, she haven't said a word but they both were acting very weird yesterday after spending time together”

“I kinda noticed that but it might have been 'cause they were a bit buzzed”

“maybe”

“ but anyway, you want me to drive you girls back to the hotel?”

“no, thanks, we want to do some shopping but you can join us if you want to” she smiled at me

“sounds good to me”

after spending about three hours with the girls at the mall and dropping them at their hotel I went back home where I had to make the impossible possible.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...” I repeated inside my head while waiting for my friend to pick his phone up

“yo!” I heard his said through the speaker “what's up?”

“Pete, I need a huge favor”

“I have the feeling I'm not gonna like it” he laughed “what do you need?”

“concert tickets?”

“sure, when”

“hmm...right now?”

“are you on LA?”

“yeah”

“you gotta be kidding me Bill, that concert's sold out”

“that's what I heard but...”

“wait...” he cut me off “why is it so important for you to get them?I mean, you've seen us already”

“well, there's this girl...”

“I knew it” he cut me off again “how is she?”
“wanna meet her?”

“of course but how is she?”

“then are you going to do me the favor or not?”

“you know I will but tell me more”

“well, she's very cool, you're all gonna like her and I already had tickets but the thing is that she's here with a friend and she can't leave her alone, I only had two tickets so I needed one for her friend”

“dude, whatever you want with that girl you need to keep the friend entertained”

“I know, that's why Gabe went out with us tonight”

“cool, there's gonna be All Access tickets for you, I'll tell Dirty to look for you guys at the venue's entrance”

“thanks man”

“you're welcome”

ok, one problem solved...now was time to fix the bigger one”

“hey, Bill” he greeted me after a few rings

“hey, how are you?”

“good, you?”

“awesome” we went silent for a couple seconds “you have plans for tonight?”

“no, why?”

“well, I was wondering if...”

“no” he cut me off

“why not?”

“she doesn't want anything from me”

“so you actually made a move?”

“sort of but that's not the point, I don't want to hang out with a girl who rejected me”

“Gabe, you're the only guy I know who...”

“she rejected ME! She doesn't like me, is not like I don't want to go out with you guys”

“Gabe, please, I'm not asking you to have a date with her, just ...she could use some company and I will be eternally thanked with you”

“William” he sighed “I'll do it just one more time, FOR YOU, I'll try to be as nice as possible but if she...”

“thanks man, I'll pick you up at 7 pm”

“can you at least let me know where the fuck are we going?” he started to sound annoyed

“Fall Out Boy concert”

“at least I'm gonna have fun”

I hung up the phone and took a nap to relax but it didn't work, it seemed like I was getting even more nervous as the time passed by, the reason? I was planning on taking my relationship with Marie Anne one step further or at least I was planning on starting a relationship with her.

I dressed up and headed to Gabe's house then I drove us to the girls hotel. After that Marie Anne told me about Alice acting weird so I decided to ask Gabe about it, apparently he got carried away and tried to kiss her, she didn't like slap him in the face or anything but she did reject him which I found weird 'cause from what I saw she kinda likes him, she actually smiles when he's around, she seems to be nervous but there's definitely some sort of glow in her eyes when she looks at him.

Anyway, we arrived to the girl's hotel, I went up to get them and we started our way to the venue. Marie Anne and me talked the whole time while the couple in the backseat was silent, they only exchanged glances, Alice smiled at Gabe once when their eyes met, he gave her a weak smile and then they kept being silent.

We arrived to the venue, I called Pete, he sent Dirty to the door to get us and half an hour later the show started.
They opened with “thnks fr the mmrs”, the girls were jumping since the beginning but by the time “a little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me came” Marie Anne slowed down and focused on singing.

“you look awesome in that video” Alice yelled at me so I could hear her, she was next to Marie Anne, who was at my right, Gabe was next to Alice, so in a few words the girls were in between me and Gabe.

“thank you” I said politely and looked at Gabe, he didn't look as if he were having fun

“you look so beautiful in that video” Marie Anne told me with a smile which made me smile immediately.

“not as much as you look right now” I saw her cheeks blush a bit but then looked down to hide it. I wrapped my left arm on her shoulders and brought her closer to me. She looked up at me so I kissed her in the forehead, she smiled at me and wrapped her right arm at my waist, that was our position for the rest of the show but as for Gabe and Alice, they barely looked at each other until they started to play “Dance, Dance”. Gabe was singing the lyrics while she started to jump, dance and sing in circles around him, he just stared at her and then started laughing. I think that the only ones who knew what was going on was them. Gabe joined her sloppy dancing after a while. Marie Anne and I only stared at them.

“what the fuck?” Marie Anne said

“I have no idea” I laughed and she looked up at me

“I like how you laugh” she told me and I kissed her in the forehead again.

Soon after that the show ended and we went backstage so they could meet the girls.
As I expected Pete gave me thumbs up on Marie Anne. In the other hand Gabe and Alice disappeared.
About an hour later I texted him to tell them we had to leave, we were going to the guys' hotel 'cause they were going to throw a party. He texted back and told me to meet him in the back door.

My and Marie Anne's hand were glued together, just standing by her side and holding her hand made me feel she was the one. I knew I had to have her but I just couldn't find the right moment to ask her.

We went out the venue through the back door so we could wait for Gabe and Alice.

“I'm getting a bit cold” she said while crossing her arms and resting her back on the wall and either it was or not a hint I took it as if it was. I walked into her direction and wrapped my arms around her, she hugged me from the waist. I just loved how she fitted that perfectly into my arms, how she smelled like flowers and how she was always smiling at me.
“oh my God! Is William!” we heard some girl squeal. I just rolled my eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love fans, they're the reason why I am where I am but I don't know, I just wanted to be with Marie Anne.

We quickly pulled away and about eight girls ran into my way asking if they could take pictures, I gladly took pictures with them, signed a bunch of stuff and talked to them until one of them asked me if Marie Anne was my girlfriend. I didn't know what to say so I only smiled and looked at Marie Anne, she smiled at me making me blush, some girls said we looked cute together, some of them muttered “bitch” but I just didn't care, I only cared about what she made me feel when ever she smiled at me. She was the one.

I saw the door open and Gabe and Alice coming out the venue. Some of the girls quickly ran into Gabe, Alice tried to join Marie Anne who was a few meters away from us but Gabe grabbed her from the arm and asked her to stay by his side.
Gabe started taking pictures and giving autographs, Alice just stood there being visually killed by the girls, I walked into her direction and asked her if she was ok 'cause I know how intimidating fan girls can be. She just told me she was a bit cold, I guess Gabe heard her 'cause he took off his hoodie and gave it to her. I heard some girls mutter “whore, slut” and then I decided it was enough for them, I didn't wanted them to feel the fan girls' pressure so I told Gabe it was time to leave.

Gabe's POV

although I was happy I was going to see my friends live, the fact that I was going to see Alice wasn't a thriller.
Is not because I don't like her but because she kind of rejected me yesterday and I've never being rejected, not even when I was a teen, NEVER.
It felt weird, kinda bad actually, but anyway, my friend was in need to I decided to go.
I tried to enjoy the show but standing next to her felt weird, I couldn't concentrate, especially 'cause she turned to look at me every now and then.
As the show progressed she pocked on my stomach so I could look at her, she smiled at me whenever I looked at her, I thought it was kinda cute.
By the time “Dance, Dance” came she repeated my yesterday's actions, she started to dance in circles around me, kind of like a way to re vindicate herself, she made me laugh so hard, she was really trying hard to make me smile as I did to her yesterday, I felt flattered.
When the show ended she told me she wanted to talk to me so we went to a small room near the green room.

“so?” I asked her while closing the door behind us

“I'm really sorry” she said and looked down

“for what?” I played fool

“for...what happened yesterday, sorry for being so bitter and for...” she looked up at me and then looked away “you know”

“for telling me you needed to pee and then running away from me?”

“yeah, sorry” she looked into my eyes and her apology felt real so I fell for it

“it's ok” I smiled which made her smile “just don't do it ever again”

“I won't, I promise”

“you imagine what could had happen if you got lost? Bill would had killed me”

“I'm sorry, won't happen again” we went silent for a while, it didn't feel awkward though “so what you wanna do?”

a bunch of options came to my now filled with dirty thoughts head, I mean I was in a half dark, small and warm room alone with a girl, we can do a lot of thing and no one will ever know.

“talk?”

“sounds good to me” she said and sat on the floor, I sat in front of her “after all we have to give William and Marie Anne some space” she laughed.

“yeah” so we spend about an hour getting to know each other better, turned out we were into similar bands. She liked old school glam and hair metal bands just like me which I though it was cool.

After a while Bill texted me telling me we had to leave so we met him and Marie Anne in the back door only to be caught by fans. I love fans with all my heart and I always try as hard as I can to please them but since they saw we getting out the venue with a girl I heard them muttering nasty stuff about Alice so I pleased them as fast as I could and left with Bill and Marie Anne to Fall Out Boy's party, once there I introduced her to the boys and gave me thumbs up on her when she wasn't looking.

Even though there was a good party inside the room I saw her walking away from all the people, I followed her.

“you're so antisocial” I told her while she was taking a seat in some sort of beach chairs that were in the balcony.

“is just that I don't know the people in there” I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, she laughed “ok, I do know who they are and all but is just that...you know, I don't feel like I fit, you've all being friends for years and all”

“bullshit” I sat next to her “you were running away from me” I smirked

“oh yeah” she looked down and put her hand on her chest “you caught me, I was running away from you”

“yeah, because you think I'm irresistible and you want me so badly you don't want to be with me so you won't turn yourself in” she stared at me and raised an eyebrow “I'm just kidding” I smiled and she smiled back

“I love the sky, I love looking at the stars” she looked up

“I love it too, it makes me feel like home”

we had one of those perfect moments, when you just stay next to someone and even though you're not saying anything you feel as if that person cared about you and really enjoyed your company.

“I haven't seen them in a while” we heard the balcony glass door opening “and knowing Gabe as much as I do I must ask you if you think they're...”

“fucking?” I asked him “yeah dude, we are, can't you see us?” William turned to see us and smiled, Marie Anne did the same.

“why don't we go back to the party” Alice asked me while she stood up and pulled me up from the arm

“you just said you...”

“can you please make me one of those purple drinks with an umbrella on top?” she pulled me up once again and winked at me but I just couldn't decode what she wanted me to do.

“no, is ok guys, we were just leaving” Bill said and turned around, ready to go back to the party, followed by Marie Anne

“Gabe, if you come with me SOMEONE might get lucky” Alice told me and pulled me up again, this time I stood up in a snap and followed her inside the room.

“see ya later guys!” I waved Marie Anne and William goodbye while I dragged Alice inside.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

William's POV

We were finally alone, I still was able to hear music blasting through the speakers and I was still able to smell alcohol but I didn't care 'cause I was with her and after a few shots I finally mustered enough courage to ask her.

“so when are you girls going back home?”

“in like a week” she told me and rested her elbows in the edge of the balcony

“can't you stay longer?”

“no, we have school” she made a pout

“ohh” my whole plan felt like breaking down when she spoke those words. A WEEK! I only had one week to make memories with her and then decide what to do but first I had to ask her. “what if you had a reason to stay?” she looked at me confused “never mind” I shook my head, I was just making an ass out of myself.

“why?are you going back on tour?”

“not for at least two more weeks”

“that's awesome for you” she smiled at me. I've fallen for different girls in the past but never for someone like her, she looked so simple and honest, she made me feel as if she was with me because she actually liked how I was not because I was William Beckett, The Academy is...'s singer, I was simply William for her, a guy she met on a bar, a guy she has been going out with, a guy she shared kissed with and hopefully a guy she liked.

“listen, life on the road is very difficult” I rested my elbows on the balcony's edge too “even though I have dozen of girls throwing themselves to me every night and even though a lot of guys like that kind of stuff I don't” she nodded “I only want one girl at a time, I actually enjoy being in love and when I do it, I do it hard and fast and...” she raised and eyebrow “ok, that sounded weird” she laughed and I felt my cheeks flush. “what I'm trying to say is that I like you, a lot, you grew on me this last three days and I know you're going back home in a week and all but..”

“William...” she cut me off “you don't need to explain all of that, I know how it feels like and I like you too”

“so do you think we could like...you know?” I took a step forward, closer to her, “I don't promise you a life lasting romance, I promise you I will try to make it as good as possible with me being in the road and you being back home but...” I took a deep breathe “would you like to be my girlfriend?” those words finally escaped from my lips, she stared at me with a blank expression, I didn't know if she was either considering it or laughing at me in silence.
Six long seconds passed since my question and she just stared at me, it suddenly felt as if I was rushing into things, it felt as if it wasn't such a good idea after all.

“of course” she spoke the most awaited words of the evening.

“really?”

“yeah” she smiled, I cupped her face and gave her a quick kiss

“just one more thing, we don't have a lot of time so I'll try to make it as normal as possible, I'll...”

“William” she cut me off again “just shut up and kiss me”

I smiled and leaned down at her.
I enjoyed this kiss even more than the one at the club 'cause this time I knew she was my girl, it was our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend.
I slowly massaged her lips with mine, enjoying her blue berry's chap stick.
Her hands went down to my waist, she held me close to her body as I guided her head movements with my hand tangling in her light brown hair.

It was one of those perfect kisses where you just want to froze up the moment or take a picture of it so you could see the picture and live it again. It felt so right, she felt like perfect for me, from the way her hand fits into mine to the way her lips against mine makes me feel.

She was the one for me.