Status: Writing..

Broken Glass

Oops.

I stared in shock at Nick, who was staring back at me. What had we done?! What had I done? I bearly noticed the whooping and camera flashes in the backround. What attracted my attention was Nick's white face... His expression reflected mine. Horror. Shock. Confusion...

"I- We-You...Uh-" He stuttered. "I have to go!"
He turned around and ran out of the room before I could say anything. I heard the door slam, but I made no reaction. I just stood there, legs shaking, eyes wide. I had just kissed my famous COUSIN!

One of my best friends came up to me -surprisingly not drunk- and shook my shoulders.
"Tarah? Tarah! Are you OK?" she was oddly worried. I wondered if I looked that bad.
But before I could make myself respond, I saw my boyfriend, Sam striding towards me. His face seemed almost red!
"Sam!" I blurted.
"We're done you SICKO!! Your own cousin?! GROSS." He bounded past me, creating wind as he went. That felt sickening.

I couldn't stand anymore and my legs gave in. I crumbled to the floor and started to shudder. I vaguely realised that my guests had started to leave before any drama... My friend, Abby, stroked my hair away from my head and whispered, " It's Ok Tarah, it'll be allright..." Yeah right! As if it would be alright...
"Get out everyone!" someone said. " Party's over!"
Abby helped me up and as she supported me in walking, my stomach churned uneasily.
"What have I done?!" I croaked.
"It's allright Tarah. Nothing's going to happen!"
My voice came out more clearly. " Abby, he's FAMOUS. Everyone took photos. Someone's bound to sell our picture for a price!"
"Don't be silly. They all know how shallow that would be... I think."
I threw her a dirty look.
"Tarah you're drunk! No-one could blame you for that..." Oh yeah! Just wait till my parents find out!

I set my self on the couch. I looked around the room as I waited for Abby to bring me some iced water. The room looked like a pig stye! And I had to clean it all up.
"Ahh Shit! I have to clean this mess up!"I whined, as Abby walked into the room.
"Don't worry. I'll help"
"Thanks, you're a life saver!" And she really was.
"Hey, why don't you turn on the TV. Forget about what happened..." She suggested.
I turned on the TV to see some idiotic sitcom. I flicked through the channels, looking for something good. As I passed "E!" I saw some drunk girl kissing a brown haired boy. Some kiss too! I passed to more channels, before the remote control fell out of my hand. I flew back two channels to watch the last-minute news.
"Just In! Nick Jonas was caught kissing his 16 year old cousin, Tarah Lee, at a party! Roumor has it, the young cousins are blossoming love... Is it right? YOU decide..."
That was more than enough. I couldn't stand it.... I felt the fullness in my stomach, build up, and exit on to the floor, through my mouth...
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter people!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE. !!!
Thanks,
Love you!
Bal'..

xoxo