Warrior of the Blade

Destruction

My father was the leader of the city of Caven, he always belived that everything he did was the right thing to do every disition that he has made. My mother well she left when i was 12 years old lets just say she wasnt that good of a mother. My sister well she is 10 now and she still dosent stop asking " when is Mommy comming home" My father dosnt know what to tell her anymore the excuses dont work on her anymore she is getting older and much more witty. Me on the other hand, well my name is Jack and ive never wanted to follow my fathers foot steps but he insists that i do but i cant stand the though of all the responiility of a whole city that would ruin me for who i am and what i hope for my future.

My dream is to become the traveler of ages...... ya thats not gonna happen though unless my life ends and i start a new one but other than that its not going to changes. Ever since i turned 17 ive been hearing voices in my head evertime i talk in my head somone else replys and im not making this up. i could ask a very simple question and it will come up with the correct answer, i dont know how this happens but for some odd reason my father has been reading this ancient book, and he thinks im crazy but he will sit id a chair in his room for hours reading over it and the map. But since im 17 my life has changed slitley not to much but enough to make it akward for me to recognize every small detail that im missing in ever aspect of my life.

But my father said he will have the answer to the riddle of the Myserious voice in my head. I think he already knows he's just wasting time because he found an answer that he dosnet like. Thats just my guess though but there is only one way to find out and tommorow is the day i take that opertunity to find out. Bu if he dosent give me an answer i will leave the city and find out on my own, but hopfuly it wont come down to that.

I ran in to my room my shoes were on the side of the archway leading in to my room clean as usal but the weird thing is, is my bed is gone and all the oak furnature is all gone. nothing else is in my room. I stopped at the hall grapping the secret pannel that i put on the side of the arch that is kind of disguised as a book. I pulled out the small dagger it was rusted but it would do the job if i needed to use it. I walked in my room and my father was in the room pacing back and forth. He said slowly and cafuly " i have found the answer to all the riddles u might call it, you hear thing that no one else can hear and the voices give you answers correct? well i figured out the way to stop them", he grapped my sisters and from the closet were she sat at a constant rate. He put the knife to her throat and ripped it across her widley.

I screamed in horor as she fell to the ground balling over my bloody sisters corpse, the blood from her body poored out like rain from the sky. I stried to stand up and my father walked closer to me but i could'nt. He lunged the knife towards my chest but the door of the house was being beaten on my many fistes, the blade moved slitley to my right shoulder. Torches were being throwen through the beat down door, i ran out the back trying to get away as my father chased me people running towards me with axes and swords, but they all past charging head on at my father i just kept running never stopping to look back. Things in my life changed that day and nothing wasnt to be exspected.

The last thing i rember was falling to the ground thinking i was going to die.........
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be the rage that sets him on his path to the truth