Status: Lack of updates. Sorry :(

Is There No One Who Cares

Way to Ruin Everything, Mr. Nosy

Frank’s POV

Finally, lunch time! I almost died in math class. I thought mathematics are all about numbers, why were there alphabets too?
I went to our usual table in cafeteria. There were already Ray, her girlfriend, Lana, and Mikey.

“ssup dudes.”
“Hello Frank!” Ray and Mikey answered.
“Hey! I’m not a dude, y’know,” Lana said. I have no idea why Ray wanted to be her boyfriend. I bet on my guitar they wouldn’t last long; a month the most.

I didn’t even bother to make any comment. As I was about to talk to Mikey about last night’s football match, I saw Mandy and a chick –a hot chick, if I might add- were approaching us. Hold on… that face is familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen her before. But where?

“Hello guys!” Mandy hugged us one by one. “There’s someone special I’d like you guys to meet.”
“And who’s that, Mandy?” Mikey asked.
Mandy pulled the hot chick next to her and introduced her to us. “This is my beloved cousin, Scarlet Beth. She just moved in with me and now she goes to this school too!”

Ah, Scarlet Beth! She was in my biology class this morning. That’s why I recognized her before!

She waved her hand as she said, “hey everyone. You can call me Scar.”
“Nice name! I’m Frank Iero, we had biology class together this morning,” I flashed my smile.
“Ah yes, I remember,” she returned the smile.
And then I started introducing everyone. “This guy with the afro hair is Ray Toro,” he waved at Scar. “And this bit- err.. I mean this girl next to him is Lana Foster, Ray’s girlfriend,” Lana gave a small nod. “And this skinny dude is Mikey Way.” Mikey gave Scar an awkward smile. Boy, he’s always awkward.
“Nice to meet you guys!” Scar exclaimed.
“Where’s Gerard, by the way?” Mandy asked.
“Oh, I think he needs to meet his art teacher or something,” Ray answered.
“Ah, Gerard and his art; nothing can get separate them,” Mandy said.
I could see a slight frown on Scar’s face. I suppose she hadn’t met Gerard.

“So, what kinds of music do you like, Scar?” I tried to make a conversation. I always tend to judge people from the kind of music they like listening to. Is that something wrong? I don’t think so.
Without any hesitation she answered, “The Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden, Black Flag, The Misfits, Green Day, Bon Jovi, you know, some cool rock stuff.”
I gasped. “Mandy, I think I just fall in love with your cousin.”
They all laughed, except Scar. She was blushing. Aaw, that’s cute.
“Way to go, Frank. You just scared our new friend!” Mikey joked.
“Good, I hope she wasn’t here,” Lana muttered.
Since she sat between me and Ray, I could hear what she just said. I glared at her and then continued chatting with the others.
“I think Gerard would really love to meet you too, Scar. He loves those bands too,” Ray said.
“Err.. who’s Gerard?”
“He’s Mikey’s brother. He hangs out with us too. you probably will meet him in the art class later this afternoon,” Mandy explained.
“Anyways, what brings you here, Scar? I mean, it’s the middle of the school year,” I pointed out my thoughts.

Just as I asked the question, Scar’s smile fell and she looked uncomfortable. Mandy glanced at her and sent me a death glare. Mandy was about to bitch at me when the bell rang.
“Err… I’m just gonna go to my next class now. Nice meeting you all. See you guys after school!” Scar stood up and left the cafeteria.

Way to ruin everything, Mr. Nosy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo. It's been a year since the last time I updated this story. I know, it's been TOO long.
I was really bored last night and somehow I decided to make an update of this story.
And here it is.
Sorry it's just a filler, I don't even sure there's anyone who will read this ._.
Well, just let's see how it will go from here.
Any comments?