Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

I Come Quietly

Image

" Baby, please wake up. Everything's going to be alright, we won't let her get you. Just please wake up my love!" I could hear Jimmy plead.

" Your love?" somebody asked with surprise.

" Nmm... What happened babe?" I asked, my body stirring and eyes fluttering open.

" You blacked out after reading that text from your mom." Jimmy said, his cute face coming into view. " I remember what you told me before, but the twins told us the rest. We didn't know the extent of the abuse, damn..." the concern in his voice was as evident the concern on his face like everyone else.

" Oh." I groaned. " I feel like I need a good drink, a cigarette, and another tattoo. Alcohol, toxins, and pain is a good way to feel better."

" Cupcake, that makes it sound like you also want to take drugs and cut yourself." Gabe said with a chuckle.

" Well that's a morbid way to put it Mr.Saporta." I said with a smile. " Glad my humor is finally rubbing off on you." I added. He nodded and smiled.

" Speaking of presents, I've got you a few." Jimmy said.

" Ooo... what is it?" I asked.

" You've got a tattoo appointment in 30 minutes hun, so up you go!" he said with a sparkle in his eyes to match his smile and threw me over his shoulder so that my head was near his ass, I smacked it real hard. " Kinky, ain't ya?" he chuckled and set me down on my feet as soon as we were in the elevator.

" You've got no idea Jimmy." I said and pushed him against the elevator wall, kissing his lips fiercely. He growls and kisses me back with more power than what I put in, he always will.

" Oh Nior." Jimmy moaned as I grinded my hips into his. " The things you do to me you crazy girl."

" What kinds of things Jimbo?" I asked and cupped him through his jeans.

" Every little thing you do makes me love you even more, every sexy thing you do turns me on." he moaned and I smiled.

" You're so sweet." I said, unzipping and unbuttoning his pants. Just as I got ready to pull them down, the elevator dinged. Signaling that we'd reached our designated floor.

" God damn it!" Jimmy cried. I redid his pants and gave his package one last squeeze before leaving the elevator.

" Are you coming? No pun intended." I asked, looking over my shoulder to see the man I love panting. He nodded and just barely made it out before the door closed once again.

" Naughty, naughty girl." Jimmy said and kissed the back of my neck.

" You keep doing that and we're going to be late." I groaned.

" Hmm... you're right." he said and bit down, then licked over the sore wound he created.

" Bastard." I said and let him pull me outside and into the car.

" But you love me."

" That I do babe.

little did I know that there was a figure in the shadows, watching us and plotting.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ville's p.o.v.

" Are you sure she's going to like this?" Gabe asked.... again.

" For the last time, yes!" I said, getting aggravated.

" That's what Victoria said at my birthday party, then Pete jumped out of my giant birthday cake almost naked." he said and I gave him a look.

" What does that have to do with anything Gabey?" I asked and he shrugs. " Strange man."

" You got it Willa." he said smiling, I just shook my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Nior's p.o.v.

I hummed happily as Jimmy drove me to the tattoo parlor. Almost everything was going right in my life for once, almost. The smile plastered on my face grew as the car stopped, signaling that we have arrived. I kissed Jimmy on the lips before getting out of the car. Then he got out and began walking towards the door of the place, with me trailing behind. But all of a sudden I was grabbed and a rag was placed over my mouth, making me black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
No perverted pun intended with the chappy title

Image

Because We're Twisted.