Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

Such A Pretty Face Often Will Look Dreadful

Image

Jimmy's p.o.v.

I smiled brightly at the tattoo artist behind the counter as I walked in, assuming that Nior was behind me. " How ya doin' Faith?" I asked. I've known Faith for all her life and mine. How, you ask? We're twins, that plane and simple.

" Hiya Jimbo, long time no see. Glad to see that you finally dragged your ass down here so I can see you again and meet the lucky lady that has stolen my brother's heart so quickly. Speaking of which, where is she?" Faith asked me.

" She's right behind me." I said, giving her a confused look. My sister just shook her head.

" Nuh uh, looks like Nior's gone m.i.a."

My eyes went wide and I gave her a scared look. " Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, SHIT!" I shouted.

Her eyes went wide. " Whoa, calm down Jimmy. Don't make me sedate you, you know I will if I have to."

" This isn't good, not one bit." I said then proceeded to explain to Faith about Nior's past and her real mother, then called 911.

" Oh wow, just wow. How could someone do that to their own child, come on! Giving their kid a shot of Heroin?! God damn it!" Faith shouted and slammed her fists on the counter.

" And you say that I need to calm down." I muttered.

" Oh shut up. We're both the same, yet different brother dear." she seethed, obviously as pissed off as I was feeling. Gotta love twin telepathy.

" Except I'm 15 minutes older."

She just glared at me before shouting, " James! I'm taking the rest of the day off, family emergency!" Then grabbed her things and we walked out so that we could wait for the police.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" I thought I'd never see the day, Jimmy Sullivan calling the police." the first officer said.

" Shut the fuck up Harrison and do your damn job!" Faith nearly yelled, she beat me to the punch.

" So your girlfriend went missing and you think it's her biological mother that took her?" he asked.

" Yes." I said.

" The same one that tried to make her o.d.?"

" Yes!"

" Chief, we found a shoe and what appears to be blood." one of the C.S.I. guys said and my tan face went pale.

" Oh Jimmy." my sister said from beside me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nior's p.o.v.

When I woke up, my head was throbbing and I couldn't see a thing.

" Well, well. Look who's up." a familiar and sinister voice said.

" Who's there?" I asked timidly.

" Who do you think, fucking Santa Clause? No! It's your mother, your birth mother. And I'm going to finish what I started." and with that, the blindfold fell to the ground and I was filled with fear. For there stood my birth mom holding a heroine needle.

" Mommy! Daddy's home!" came a voice from up the stairs, behind the closed and probably locked door.

" Fuck!" mom cursed and set the heroine needle down. " I'll be back to finish the job." she said and went up the stairs, unlocked the door, went through it and locked it again. I began to cry quietly when I heard some noise coming from the door, so I stopped in fear it was mom again.

The door opened and it was some little girl with light brown hair, couldn't have been more than ten or eleven years old. " Are you okay?" she said. I shook my head. " How do you know my mommy?"

" She my mommy too, but she hurt me real bad when I was your age and I got a different mommy now." I said.

" I know she's a bad lady, my mommy. She's hit me a few times and made me stick a needle in her arm, so have to watch over my baby brother and sisters. I still got a bruise on my back."

" Oh sweetie." I said.

" If I untie you, could you get me and my brother and my sisters out of here?" she asked sweetly.

" Of course, no siblings of mine will have to go through this anymore." I said.

" Yay! I've got a big sister now!" she quietly cheered.

" Yup. Wanna tell me your name?" I asked as she fumbled with the ropes.

" It's Mo. My brother's name is Jaden and my sisters' names are Rose and Whitney, they're twins. Rose has the beauty mark by her lip on the left side of her face and Whitney's hair is lighter than Rose's." she said and finished untying the rope. " There!"

" Well my name is Nior, but you can call me Lyla if you want." I told her and picked the girl up in a hug.

" Okay Lyla." Mo said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Now let's go see where the evil lady is and see if we can sneak up to get Jaden, Rose, and Whitney." I said and peeked my head through the door, no mom shooting up or some guy. But I could hear moans and groans coming from upstairs, which meant they were fucking. I groaned. " They're going at it when there are kids the house?!" I asked myself.

" Yup, they do it everyday." Mo said.

I set her down and took out my mp3 from a hidden pocket inside my dress. " Let me put the head phones in your ears so you don't have to hear this baby girl. Now, when we get up stairs, just point to the rooms where Jaden, Rose, and Whitney are. Okay?" I asked and she nodded. " Good." I put the ear buds in her ears and put on some H.I.M, turning it up as loud as she could stand in and stuffed the mp3 in her pocket. Picking her up again, we carefully made our way up the stairs, trying not to make them squeak. Good thing they're not old, no noise was made what so ever.

I went down the hallway on the right and Mo pointed to the door on my left. Nodding, I opened the door and saw a white crib in the middle of the room. In it was two beautiful baby girls. The one that must be Rose smiled at me and the one that's probably Whitney looked at me curiously, then smiled and reached for me. She wanted to be held. I set Mo down on the floor and picked my baby sisters up and grabbed their baby bag, motioning for Mo to follow me.

I closed the door gently and Mo pointed to the next to it, then opened it for me. " Mo, why are you in here? And who's she, and why goes she have Rose and Whit?" a little boy with blond hair said, this must be Jaden.

" Hi Jaden. My name is Nior, but you can call me Lyla if you want. I'm your older half sister and I'm here to get you out of here. Let's go little man." I said and he stood up.

" So big Sissy's gunna take us away from the bad people?" he asked, taking Mo's hand who in turn held onto the bottom of my dress and shut Jaden's door when we walked out.

" Yup and I promise that they won't ever hurt you again. I'm taking you guys to some really nice and amazing people that will love and adore you three even past the end." I said with a smile. Somehow we made it down the stairs without being noticed, they were still going at it ( -.-;), and to the front door. Jaden opened it for us and shut it gently as soon as we were out. When we were out, we made a run for it, not stopping till we were at a gas station far away from that house.

" Now I'm going to call a cab that'll take us back to the hotel, okay?" I asked. Jaden said okay and Mo nodded her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there's the update a few people were waiting for!

Image

And check out heartagrams' stories because she's really good and I felt like whoring out her stuff. Also, she's one of the twin babies in this story. ^^

Mo
Jaden
Rose And Whitney Rose is on the left whilst Whitney is on the right