Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

Oh I Will Be Alright

Jimmy's p.o.v.

Image

The tour has currently landed us in Lincoln, Nebraska. It's been great touring with H.I.M. and Breaking Benjamin, those guys are just a fucking riot and fun to prank on and with. Not to mention Bam, now that guy knows how to have fun. He's my partner in crime like Nior is too. Speaking of my love, she must be sleeping if Bam hasn't thrown flower in her face... again. That was not a pretty picture, let's just say that she managed to get him to scream like a little girl. Fun times, fun times. But that was two months ago, we're five months into the tour this time.

" What cha thinkin' 'bout old man?" Nior asked me on my right.

" How I'm going to get you back for calling me old man." I said with an evil grin. Her eyes widened and she started running, screaming about rape. Johnny joined in with the screaming, but he was saying that they were after his lucky charms. " Nior, you know it's not rape if you want it!" I shouted after her. I chuckled and went to check on the kids.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Jimmy, why is Johnny screaming about somebody coming after his cereal and sissy screaming about something else I'm ignoring?" Mo asked as soon as I pulled back the curtain on hers and Jaden's bunk.

" Nior is being Nior and Johnny, well I don't know what short stuff is doing." I said with a shrug.

" I'm going to go check on the babies." she said and went to the back room where the babies' cribs were located, the door was open at all time encase one of them started crying. I swear, their older siblings will make good parents one day. The twins just turned one yesterday and somehow after they had blown out the candle, Whitney and Rose pushed Johnny's face into the cake. Those two will get into more trouble, jokes, and pranks than all of us combined someday... someday. They've got great teachers, I'm sure their oldest sister taught them something already.

As if on cue, I hear someone scream and Jaden is running out laughing. " Hide me big brother!" he cries.

" What did you do?" I asked him as he climbed me and clung to the back of my shirt.

" Throw flour in Uncle Bam's and Uncle Ville's faces!"

I shook my head at the little boy's antics, knowing that he had picked it up from watching Bam's show on dvd. I swear that he's corrupting the kids! " You got that from his show on the dvds, didn't you?" I asked and I felt him nod his head. " Whose dvds are they anyways?"

" Lyla's!" he said, meaning Nior. She's been having call her by her middle name since it's easier.

" I swear, everyone's out to corrupt you and your big sister. The babies are too young to do that."

" Yeah!" Jaden said and jumped down off of me, running out the bus door. I could see why, Bam just came out running after him. Ville followed shortly, holding Rose whilst Mo held Whitney and followed Ville out the door also.

" I love our family." Nior said as she came out of the backroom and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. " So where are the others?" she asked.

" Interviews or some other shit." I replied, putting my hands over her clasped ones and closed my eyes, loving the feeling of her body pressed against mine.

" I love you Jimmy." she said and moved her hands towards my crotch which was becoming hard due to not only her hands her hands, but her starting to grind against me.

" Mmm, shouldn't you be doing that to the front of me?" I asked through a moan.

" Yeah." she agreed, grabbing my crotch one more time and moved to grind my front. I moaned out and brought her face up so I couldn't kiss her, our lips meeting in a fierce kiss.

" You're making me want to fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk for a while." I moaned aginst her lips.

" Then why don't you?" Nior asked, her voice filled with lust as she broke the kiss for air.

" The kids, Ville, and Bam are coming back soon babe." I said, moving my lips to her neck and settled on a spot the suck, bite, and lick. Soon enough she was giving me porn star worthy moans, making me so hard it was beginning to hurt. " Oh the things you do to me." I whispered huskily.

" I'd love to do even more to you babe." she said and squeezed my ass with her hands.

" What are you two doing?!" Ville exclaimed, popping himself in through the door, baby less.

" What does it look like?" Nior asked.

" Like you're about to get it on!" he exclaimed and I laughed.

" Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Give the man a prize!" I said with a chuckle.

" Me and Bam are going to take the kids out to eat, I was just coming to gets the twins' baby bags. Where are they?" he asked and I pointed to under Nior's beds where said bags were sticking out. " Thanks." Ville said picking them up, then walking out the door and closing it like he couldn't get out of here fast enough.

Nior giggled and grabbed me one more time,then ran tomy our bunk. As I walked to our bunk, I noticed that she had been stripping clothes along the way. This only made my arousal grow in anticipation and me walk faster, being careful not to trip over her things.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took out that first part about Leana because I had forgotten that I made her a nice person in this story ^^