Status: Just at the begining, But have more chapters to post soon at the weekend hopfully.

My Happily Ever After.

OMG! M. Shadows.

Im sat there thinking o my god one of my favourite singers is looking right at me. But i dont wanna look like a fangirl so i went back to playing, while trying to figer out why they are staring at me with there mouths hanging open and eyes bulging. Then it hits me im playing synyster gates note perfectly. As soon as i figer it out i stop playing and look up at them as they make there way over to me.

Matts pov.

Well here goes. We were following all the other couples into the meeting room where we will be meeting all of the kids here.Val had a tight grip on my hand. i truned to look at her and gave her a reassuring smile that everything will be okay. As we walk into the room we can see lots of young children running about laughing and talking to people. Then Val taps me so i look over at her to see what she wants but she is looking over at the back corner of the room so i follow her gaze, to see a irl about 15 or 16 sitting playing on a black and blue acoustic guitar, as she played her jet black hair fell around her face. she looked so into the music that i now noticed was brians solo in Critical Acclaim. She played in note perfect. I looked over at val to see her stood there with her mouth open and eyes bulging stairing at the girl much like i was.
She must have felt our eyes on her as she look up at us with pitch black eyes and froze. After just looking at us for a bit she went back to playing and looked deep in thought but then suddenly stopped and looked up at us . I saw that as my chance to go over and talk to her. So we walked over to where she was sat and took a seat opersite her.
"Hey" i said as i sat down.
"Hi" she says.
"Matt" i said while holding my hand out for her to shake.
"I know, i love the band. Alexis" she said while looking at my hand.
After she just looks at it i slowly take it back, then Val spoke up saying "Hi im Val, Matts wife. Nice to meet you, Alexis."
As val said that i was thinking she seems nice, would fit in well in the avenged family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey.
Short i know , but after some comments i will be updating more.
I have another couple of chapters to post but not untill i have some comments telling me how it is.

Luv,
Spike.