Status: Just at the begining, But have more chapters to post soon at the weekend hopfully.

My Happily Ever After.

Bad Mood.

Alexis Pov.

So after the inros it started to get into an awkward silence which i hate. so i just played a few cords while i tryed to think of something to say.
"so what are you doing here?" i asked them. Befor they answed they shared a glance then Matt answed
"We want to adopt."
I looked at them for a bit then said "well your best off looking over there then" I said while pointing over to all of the younger kids with my guitar pick in between my finger and phumb.
Matt and Val both looked at where i was pointing then back at me
"why is that?" Val asked.
"Well," I began "most pople want a younger kid that they can baby just cos there orphans. If you get me?" They both nodded so i carried on "And don't want to put up with a teenager with a really bad temper." I said while pionting to mysefl.
"Well what makes you think that we don't want a teenager?" said Matt. i looked at him funny. "look" I said "I have been here for three years and so far no one has adopted me, i know what i'm talking about. As soon as they have said something to piss me off and watched my eyes changed from light grey to pitch black they back the hell away." After my little rant i knew i had had just blown my chance with them, And could also feel my eyes hardening as they changed from grey to black along with a very pissed off look on my face. All the while they just sat and looked at me.
"Excuse me." I said when i could feel my self loosing it altogether.

Just as i got up and tried to get out of the room. Tried biing the key word, when i got to the door i heard "ALEXIS!" Shouted after me. I turned around to come face to face with Jane the heard careworker here.
"WHAT?!" I spat at her.
"Don't talked to me like that Alexis" she said raising her voice a bit.
I just looked at her.
"Where are you going?" she asked.
"To my room." I barked at her.
"You know the rules not when we haev visitors. Now go sit back down and talk to people." Jane said while pointing back into the room i had just walked out of. If it would have been anyone else they would have run back in but not me. I just turned on my heel and headed upto my room. With jane shouting me to come back down and go to her office. And i have not listened befor and let me tell you worsed mistake ever. Its go to her office and get a leature about how if i don't talk to people i will never get adopted or no more guitars for a month, and i can not do that again. So off i got to sit in her office till she comes to talk with me. When i get there i sit in the chair onear her desk to wait for her and while i do i play I Hate EveryThing About You by Three Days Grace.

Vals Pov.

Well that went well, i think to myself. Then turn to look at Matt who looks to be deep in thought.
"Whatcha thinking?" I asked him.
"Ithink we could do it you know." he said.
"What?"
"Alexis. I think we could adopt her." he said.
I thought it over for a bit, thinking of all the possibilities. She would fit in great with all the other teens in the avenged family.
"I do too." I say "She would be a bit of a hand full at firth but it will get better when she settled in, right?"
"Sure she will, she just needs a bit of love and care at her age and with what shes been through in what it says in her file what with none of her relatives wanting to look after her. And her temper will settle down with some help from us." Matt said looking confident.
"Well shall we go talk to Jane then?" I asked him.
"yeah think it's best to first"
So we got up from the spot where Alexis was sat and went to find Jane.

Alexis Pov.

So i have been sitting here for nealy ten minutes in her tiny white office. Just playing my acoustic. At the moment i'm playing Breath by Breaking Benjamin. one of my many favourite songs by them, while sining along with the lyrics.

"I see nothing in your eyes,
And the more I see the less I like
Is it over yet?
In my head?

I know nothing of your kind,
And I won't reveal your evil mind
Is it over yet?
I can't win

So sacrifice yourself
And let me have what's left
I know that I can find
A fire in your eyes
I'm going all the way
Get away, please

You take the breath right out of me
you left a hole where my heart should be
You've gotta fight just to make it through
Cause I will be the death of you

This will be all over soon,
Pour the salt into the open wound
Is it over yet?
Let me in

So sacrifice yourself
And let me have what's left
I know that I can find
A fire in your eyes
I'm going all the way
Get away, please

You take the breath right out of me
you left a hole where my heart should be
You've gotta fight just to make it through
Cause I will be the death of you

(tick tick tick)

I'm waiting
I'm praying
Realize
Start hating
You take the breath right out of me
you left a hole where my heart should be
You've gotta fight just to make it through
Cause I will be the death of you."

As i'm just finishing the last note i look behind me to see Jane walking over to her desk while Matt and Val stand in the door way looking at me.
"How long have you been standing there?" I ask.
"Since the begingine of Breath." matt answers.
"Okay." I say then turn to look at Jane.
"First you yell at me for wanting out of there, then you send me heere, then you take nealy fifteen minutes to get here. What the hell?"
"Alexis watch your temper." Jane said while taking a nerves glance around at Matt and Val.
"It's okay." Matt say's while looking at me with a smile.
Why so nice i think to myself but shrug it off and turn back to Jane with a glare.
"Can i take five minutes while you talk to them please?" I ask in the nicest voice i can muster at the moment.
"Sure. I will send someone out to get you when i'm ready. Where will you be this time?" she asks.
"Court yard out back." I hollowed while sprinting up the stairs to my room to put my guitar down and pick up my skatboard, another thing that i love to do when im angry. After Picking my board up i run back down the stairs and out of the back door to the court yard that no one uses apart from me as i have maid a miny skatepark. After doing a few tricks and just skating about for a bit, one of the little brats came out and shoves me when i was doind an ollie which makes me fall off my board and cut all down my right arm and rip my jeans at the left knee with a cut aswell all the while kaite - the little brat that pushed me - stood laughing at me.
"WHAT?!" I shout at her with venom lacing my tone.
"Jane wants you." was all she said then ran off back inside.
As i started to get up i coud feel blood trickling down my arm and leg. I went to pick up muy board the headed in muttering curs words. With a limp as my knee hurt real bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go and sorry its been a while since i updated.
But i should have another tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy and please could i have some comments telling me what you think of it.

Spike.