Status: Rawrrr

The Truth About Lies

Seduction Leads to Destruction

-Bella's Perspective-
The text had left me breathless, speechless. My heart swelled with nothing but love and I couldn't help but let a single tear toll down my pale cheek. I can't believe that it took me this long to discover that Garrett was so completely and utterly incredible. In the words of Pat Kirch, FAIL. But my moment of joy was crushed by the loud booming a door slamming shut. I was in for it.
"BELLA?! IS THAT YOU," Kennedy bellowed angrily.
Nervously, I looked up and winced at the anger in Kennedy's eyes. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!"
"Ken, I was with-"
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT'S TWO O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING!! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU-"
"KENNY! Jesus, calm your freaking boner! I was just out with Garrett! We were at the PARK!" Oops. Kennedy's eyes filled with pure rage and something shattered in his hand. My eyes widened in disbelief. How could he? He cried out in pain and rushed to the kitchen. I followed, still in shock. "Kennedy, have you been drinking?!" He glared at me. "That's not the point."
"It doesn't fucking matter! You told me you'd stop! How many bottles have you had?!"
Silence.
"HOW MANY FUCKING BOTTLES DID YOU HAVE?!"
"WHY DOES IT MATTER?!"
"BECAUSE YOU PROMISED YOU'D STOP DRINKING! YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D STAY SOBER, YOU PROMISED ME NO MORE ALCOHOL!"
"SO?! DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GOING TO KEEP THAT PROMISE?! AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO! YOU'RE NOT MOM!"
"YES, I ACTUALLY DID! FORGIVE ME FOR THINKING YOU COULD BE RESPONSIBLE AND DON'T YOU DARE BRING MOM INTO THIS!"
"I'M NOT THE IRRESPONSIBLE ONE HERE, YOU ARE! YOU'RE THE SLUT WHO'S OUT ALL HOURS WITH SOME GUY DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT/!!!"

Tears of sheer hatred escaped my eyes and I snapped.
"REALLY?! IM THE IRRESPONSIBLE ONE?! LAST TIME I CHECKED, MY PALM DIDN'T CRUSH A GLASS BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL! LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS SOBER! LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS THE ONE PICKING YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS FROM A BAR BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO FUCKING DRUNK TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF!! LAST TIME I CHECK, KENNEDY BROCK, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF YOU!"

With that, I stormed out of my house one more and slammed the door shut. I could not believe him! Anger shot through me like a bullet and it took every ounce of self control not to turn around and smash Kennedy's face into the concrete. After a couple of minutes, I looked up to check my surroundings and what I saw shocked me.

I was at John's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intense?
I hope it was because that was what I was aiming for :)
I actually cried while writing this chapter because my brother was an alcoholic and I had a similar argument with him.
Comments GREATLY appreciated