Malchik Gay

Chapter 26

I couldn't believe I'd said it. The words just sort of spilled out. I didn't mean to tell her I loved her. I'd been hiding that for years, why did I let it slip now?! I mentally beat the shit out of myself. I expected her to slap me, tell me she hated me, go and tell Carey she was quitting Tatu, and leave, never to be heard from again. By me at least. What I didn't expect was for her to turn around, kiss me slowly, hold me close, and tell me she loved me too. She didn't do either. Got you going for a minute then didn't I?

"What?" She asked, a hint of laughter in her voice. My mind whirred, trying to find a way to answer her.

"Well your my best friend, and my singing partner. I don't exactly hate you, do I?" Good enough, idiot. Why do you get yourself into these things My mind was verbally attacking me.

"True. Well then I love you too." I sighed as slyly as I could. That was a close call Yulia. I tried to block out that oh-so-annoying little voice as best I could.

"Come on Yulia. If we're playing in a shitty ass strip club tonight, then we better go and get ready." I nodded and followed her, my hands going deep in my shorts pockets. My tank top was hanging from my belt loop, since my top half was still wet due to my, now salty, hair, so I was just in my bikini top, and it was attracting attention. Boys were watching us, their eyes moving to places that made me want to slap them.

"Yulia...I think you may be wanted...by about every guy who sees you." I blushed and looked away.

"Wonderful." I said sarcastically. I looked up and saw a boy who, for a boy, was exceptionally cute. He looked a little older than me, but it didn't stop him smiling and blushing when he caught my eye. I smiled back and winked. Lena was quick enough to see this.

"Ask him to the gig?" She urged, nodding to him. I looked at her oddly.

"Why?" I said. Maybe she thought he was hot too.

"He's hot. He's still watching you, and you know your looking back. Ask him!" She urged. I sighed and gave in. He was alone, so I approached him, flashing my best smile.

"Эй. Я видел, что Вы смотрели. Я - Yulia." He obviously didn't understand. He was obviously not Russian. I knew English from having to translate songs, so I tried that.

"Sorry. I'm Yulia. I saw you watching us." He blushed again and nodded shyly.

"I saw you looking back though. I'm Matt. What did you say to me before?" He asked, referring to the Russian.

"Pretty much the same as what I just said. Just in Russian. Sorry. Listen erm...me and my friend Lena are singers and we have a small gig tonight in the strip club by the main arcade. We were wondering if you would like to come?"

"A strip club? How old are you both?"

"Sixteen. We're not pole dancers don't worry, and we wont be singing naked."

"Shame." He whispered. I don't think he meant for me to hear it, but I did.

"You never know we might." I winked and he agreed to come. We were going to meet him at the end of the pier, only a three minute walk away from the club. He hugged me goodbye and started in the opposite direction to where we were going. Lena linked arms with me immediately and questioned me.

"So? Is he coming?" She asked me. I nodded and told her about the plan to meet him on the pier.

"What if Carey goes mad? We both know she likes you, so I doubt she'd want some boy coming. I shrugged. If I was going to keep things hidden. I was going to step up to the plate. She questioned my sexuality more and more now a days, and my lack on interest in boys was starting to become more obvious as we got older.

"So? If I want a guy there, I'll invite him. If she wants me to sing and dance with you at a strip club, I want something in return, and that's to have Matt there." I thought about Carey's reaction, to the brown haired hazel eyed boy that would have a VIP invite to a strip club. Carey wouldn't like him, but Carey didn't like Lena either. I actually think that Carey did like Lena, otherwise she wouldn't still give her singing lessons. I just think she didn't like how much I liked her.

"He was so cute." Lena smiled. I took it as a sort of approval.

"Jesus Lena. We've only been in the United Kingdom a day and already we've both pulled hot guys."

"Are you complaining?" She asked me with an incredulous look on her face. I shook my head and opened the door to our hotel. The parrot that lived on a stand in the owners private office squawked at our arrival. I hated noisy animals. We climbed the steep stairs, I let her go first so I could admire the view. Yeah, I was a pervert like that. She had shorts on, I just liked her ass. I mentally scalded myself.

"Where have you two been?" Carey asked. Lena looked away and went to her own room to get ready and left me in the room I might have been sharing with Carey. Lena walked out because Carey was still getting ready. She only had on her pink and black lacy bra and a knee length black skirt on with her vans. My eyes involuntarily wandered all down her body. When they got back to her eyes, she was watching me with an amused look on her face.

"Like what you see or something Volkova?" She asked me, a seducing look on her face. I loved it when she called me by my last name. I don't know why, it always just seemed more intimate. I nodded with an innocent look and walked towards her. I backed her up until she fell back on the bed and crawled on top of her between her legs. She gasped and watched me while she bit her bottom lip. I kissed from the hem of her skirt, up her flat, toned, stomach, between her breasts where her bra cups met, across her chest, and up her neck. She moaned my name under her breath. I smirked against her skin and grind my hips into hers. Her head fell back against the pillow while I kissed back down her body, stopping at the hem of her skirt. I looked up at her, my fingers brushing her thigh. She lent up on her elbows, she thought for a minute, then nodded slowly, a little unsure. I smiled and kissed her thighs. She lay back down flat and took a deep breath.

I slid my hands under her skirt and hooked my fingers around the top of her underwear, but not moving them down. I lent forward and traced patterns with my tongue. She gasped and gripped the sheets beside her head. I did so until the fabric of her underwear was wet before standing up. She lent back up on her elbows and watched me walk to the door, look back, and slowly click the lock on the door. She blushed and her chest was moving along with her breathing with an irregular pattern. I smirked at her and loosened my shorts, stepping out of them with each step I took back towards her. I knelt back down and re-hooked my fingers in her underwear, this time, pulling them down, and tossing them up to her. Black and pink lace, just like her bra. Nice She gasped as the sudden cold air hit the sensitive skin. I lent forward and trailed my tongue over the slit. She gasped.

I moved my fingers around her entrance and waited for her to relax, my tongue rubbing her clit rhythmically. After a while, her moaning because almost constant and I chose that time to push two fingers inside her. She moaned louder than before, louder than when she did at her house. There was no way Lena didn't hear that. I didn't care. I was a little too far in the zone. She tasted so good.

My fingers hooked inside her and I knew she'd bit her lip as her moans were muffled.

"Don't. I want to hear you moan my name." I whispered, my lips still touching her, before my tongue did it's job again. She did just that. She moaned my name well loud enough for me to hear, but not enough for Lena to hear. Smart move. I moved my fingers inside her harder and faster, while my tongue rubbed over her clit just as fast. I repeated this for about ten minutes. I traced the alphabet with my tongue several times.

"God Yulia. I'm close!" She moaned, her back arching. I smiled against the skin and continued until she climaxed in my mouth. I didn't stop until she was done and panting hard. I crawled back up her body and kissed her. She kissed me back and my tongue found it's way into her mouth. I loved the feeling of our bare skin touching between us. I smirked against her lips and kissed her one last time before standing up and unlocking the door.

"Fucking hell Yulia. That was amazing." She said, sitting up on her bed. I winked and looked at her innocently.

"Your welcome." I said with laughter in my voice. She grinned and pulled her underwear back on, then made a beeline for the bathroom. I went back into Lena's room, knocking before hand. She didn't look phased so I was guessing she either hadn't heard or didn't want to mention it. She smiled and pulled off her shirt. I didn't look, I respected her privacy. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist and gave her a pleading look.

"What do you want Yulia?" She asked with a grin. She knew me too well. She arms wrapped around my neck.

"Well, you have a wet room, and Carey stole our shower. So, I was wondering if I could steal yours?" She grinned down at me, she was taller than me by about three inches.

"Well, it'd be awkward, the gig starts in a hour, we'd have to share. I mean there's a screen and everything but you might be uncomfortable." I screamed Hallelujah, in my mind. I gave her a look that said face it, we're not awkward.

"Yeah your right. Go set a temperature." I grinned and kissed her cheek, untying my bikini top and draping it over my shoulder on the way into the bathroom. I could almost feel her shaking her head at me. I set the temperature and settled into a cubicle, out of three. There was shampoo and hair conditioner in all three, and warm, white, fuzzy towels ready. I set a hot temperature and looked away while Lena came in. The screens went up to the ceiling so we couldn't see each other from either side of the cubicle. She was talking to me, obviously, but I was too fixated on her shadow. It wasn't that I was a pervert, or anything like that, it wasn't because she was hot. It was because she was beautiful, the most beautiful person ever. I watched the way her body moved in sync, even doing something as simple as showering, it memorized me. Her voice repeating my name brought me back to the here and now.

"Sorry, I was day dreaming hah hah. What did you say?" I moved my eyes away from her shadow and focused on washing myself. I wondered if she was thinking about me, or becoming as mezmorized by my shadow as I had previously been on hers. I sighed and listened to her go through the whole lesbian 'act' that we had planned for tonight. Apparently, we were supposed to be wearing tight white t shirts, like we tended to normally, white underpants, and blue leg warmers with black shoes. I raised my eyebrows to myself and questioned her.

"Why? What did you have in mind for our act?" I asked, stopping the lathering on my hair momentarily to listen.

"Well apparently there's some choreography we have to learn before hand, but we'll move it around that, I just know that at one point we have to drop to the floor then we get our asses grinded by a couple of girls. That's about all I know." My heart raced and I felt a little excited. Hot strippers grinding me? Bring it on! I smirked to myself and began to condition my hair to make it all soft.

"Sounds fun." I said, casually.

"Yeah I suppose." She didn't sound as sure as me. Not to mention Matt would be there so there'd be a boy there constantly watching me. I sighed and finished up in the shower. Tonight sounded fun. For me anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another sex scene, cause I'm a creepy pervert like that haha.
Comments please?