Status: I wrote this a few years ago for a Greek mythology project and didn't change anything. So yeah, enjoy =).

Crysis

Image

The curse had been set and the man's wife soon becomes impregnated with a child. Within the nine months of being pregnant, his life seemed to become more and more fortunate. No misfortune at all. His son was born in October. Immediately, misfortune took place.

During the birthing process, he had been trapped in the womb backwards. The strain of having to be cut open to free the baby killed the mother. The father, full of grief, began to become suspicious of the death. He had heard the curse Pluto had left upon him and now it looked as if the spell had worked.

Five days after his birth, more horrors befell his father. Disease had ensnared his livestock, killing and poisoning them instantly. After watching the last of his crops die, the father had cracked. He went to the child's crib, where Crysis was playing with a tiny wooden toy. Within the father's hands lay a butcher knife. He held it above his head and brought it down, intending to finish off the child forever. But as the knife neared the child's heart, the knife was deflected and flew off behind them. Encircling the child was a black barrier, a sense of Hades' power surrounding it. Before the father's eyes, he watched as the child slowly drifted into the air, before dissolving in the roof and disappearing.


This is the story of Crysis; the first werewolf.

Copyright: April Starr @2007
  1. Crysis
    [1/1]