Status: Fated or is there love destined to fall apart

Is The Story of us a Twisted Fate?

A GIFT OF A FRIEND

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3
5:00 P.M,
TO: moonlight dreams@gmail.com
FROM: buterflytropical@yahoo.com
SUBJECT: Can’t wait to c u 2morrow
HEY, Jamie,
How’s boarding school in Connecticut. Sucks huh, wish I could be in your school, I hate it here. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow afternoon, I know you'll have 3 week vacation from all the SAT'S you took. So you'll be in school with me not doing anything, but you and I are going to hanging out. By the way, did I tell you that I can’t stand Cynthia Barbra she's like the most popular girl in school? She's rich, hot (well it’s what the guys say?), and fresh. Well you know what I think; I think she's a total snob. Man I wish I could just slap her, but you know that my mom and dad wouldn't want their child being in fights at school.
UNTIL TOMORROW, WITH KISSES
TAMIKA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4
11:50 am
"Hey, there Scott", I said while catching him running down the stairs.
"Hey there gorgeous, " he said with a mouthful of veggies.
"Ha", I snored.
Me gorgeous? He’s got to be kidding me. Scott always tells me that he doesn't understand how such a sexy mama like me can still be single. It would be good if we just go out together. But it's too bad he's gay.
"So, what extracurricular are you taking this year", he said interrupting my thoughts as I was entering English class.
"Um... I'm planning to make a book club or art club, either one, but if I do, will you be my partner of crime, I said with excitement.
"Ok, no problem with me, I'll do some advertisements for you Ok, but can’t do them until Monday after school because I have a date with Chad on Saturday".
"Alright, I shouldn't keep you and your lover away from each other for a long time", I said holding back a laugh.
"Ha, ha, very funny Tammy", Scott said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
please write comments or read.