You're A Million Miles Too Close

Eleven

“ Haylee, Sweetheart, can you go and wake up Nick and Frankie please?” Denise called me, from the kitchen.
“ Okay.” I said, hauling myself off the sofa. Joe smirked at me and I shook my head.
“ No Joseph. Last time you tried to wake up Nick, what happened?” I asked him, raising both eyebrows. He sunk back in the sofa and Kevin started to chuckle from the loveseat.
“ Nick chased me around the house, for 10 minutes and I fell down the last few steps of the stairs.” Joe mumbled, keeping his head down. I started to smirk at him and he gave me evil looks.
“ It was funny though.” I said as I walked off. I hear Joe gasp from behind me and I ran up the stairs.

“ Nicky, Upppp!” I dragged out ‘up.’ Nick groaned and turned around to face me. His eyes opened slowly.
“ Hayz, leave me alone.” He said, poking my face. I screwed up my face and smacked his hand away.
“ We are having pancakes.” I told him, swaying side to side. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me again.
“ What time is it?” He asked me, sitting up. I looked at the clock, which was sitting on the bedside cabinet.
“ 9:15am.” I told him, bouncing up and down. He groaned and put his head in his hands.
“ That’s too early, seen as we have to live at like, half five tomorrow.” He said, running his fingers through his madly curly hair. I gasped, really loudly.
“ Half five? Are you joking? Usually we get picked up at like, 9 at least!” I said, annoyed. Nick laughed at me.
“ Yup. Pancakes now?” Nick asked, excited. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulders back, so he fell back onto the bed.
“ I need to go and wake up Tank. Save me some?” I asked, walking out of Nick’s room. Nick scoffed.
“ Hurry up then. You know what Joe’s like.” Nick said, getting up and putting on his dressing gown. I gasped and ran across the hallway to Frankie’s room.
“ UP!” I yelled as I walked in. Frankie groaned really loudly, then curled up into a ball.
“ Frankie, up. Or Joe is going to eat our pancakes!” I said, bouncing up and down on his bed. He moaned and opened his eyes.
“ But I want to sleeppp.” He complained, sticking his bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes and pulled him up. He rubbed his eyes, cutely.
“ Piggyback?” I asked him. He nodded and hoped onto my back, clinging on around my neck.

“ Joseph Adam Jonas. If you dare have eaten my pancakes, God help you!” I said running into the kitchen with Frankie hanging from my neck.
“ He hasn’t. I made sure.” Sammie said. I smiled at her and went around the table to hug her. I went to sit next to Joe, where my pancakes sat. Joe smiled at me.

I think I may like Joe… We always have been so close with each other, since we were little, and now Nick has opened my eyes to see what I actually feel. Kevin has a girlfriend and I need to get over the fact that im not going to get him. I like Joe…

My mouth dropped at what I just thought.
“ Hayz you okay?” Joe asked me, concerned. I nodded, swallowing hard and smiling at him.
“ Im good.” I choked out. I started to eat my pancakes, putting them in my mouth as fast as I could. Nick looked at me, his eyebrows narrowed together. I pulled my phone out of my pockets of Joe’s sweats, which I put on last night.
Nick, Is it wrong to be in love with Joe? – Hayz.
I sent to him, not letting Joe see. Nick jumped and pulled out his phone. I watched him as he read the text. His eyebrows narrowed together even further as he lifted his head to look at me. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips.
No, Hayz, it isn’t. But remember what you said last night; you need to get over Kevin. Is this a way? – Nick.
I sighed and glared at him.
“ You are too smart.” I muttered, shoving the last chunk of pancake I had into my mouth. Nick smirked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

The doorbell went and I jumped off the sofa.
“ I got it!” I yelled, running towards the front door. I opened it to see Garbo and the rest of the band standing there, looking very cool.
“ GARBO!” I screamed at him, running into his arms, giving him a hug. You see, Garbo is my cousin, and that’s how he got the job as the Jonas Brothers bassist.
“ Hey, little cousin.” He said, giving me a massive hug. I said hello to John, Jack and Ryan. We walked into the living room, where the boys attack their band. I went to sit down on the sofa next to Nick.
“ What you gunna do?” He whispered in my ear. I glared at him.
“ I hate you.” I mumbled as Nick laughed at me. Joe walked over to me and yanked me off the sofa.
“ We need to go and get you packed.” He said, dragging me out of the room and towards his car. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh. What Is Joe So Eager About Huh? :)
Can I Get Three Comment Before I Put Up The Next Chapter Please?
And To Warn You, It Is Going To Be A Long Chapter, As Something Happens In It. ;)
Livvy.