You're A Million Miles Too Close

Twenty Four

Joe had been poking me in the ribs for a good 10 minutes. I been trying to go to sleep, but given up now.
“ Denise.” I yelled to wherever she was. Nick and Sammie were in front of us; Sammie was doing her schoolwork.
“ Yes, sweetie?” She replied. I sighed as Joe looked at me.
“ Can I hit your son over the head?” I replied. Joe laughed, sarcastically. Everyone in the plane laughed.
“ Only if he can perform later.” Paul replied. I laughed as Joe’s mouth dropped.
“ Dad!” Joe whined. I stuck my tongue out, childishly. Joe smirked at me and pushed his lips against my tongue. I rolled my eyes as he sucked on my tongue, making a horrible noise that echoed around the plane.
“ Guys…” Kevin complained. Joe and me started to laugh as we both heard Nick laughing to himself. Joe smacked his lisp against mine, and they started to make funny noises. I laughed as Joe blew a raspberry against my neck, making me squirm.
“ I don’t think your Mum, Dad or Frankie want to hear that, you two. Actually, I don’t think any of us want to hear that.” Big Rob moaned from the front of the plane. Joe laughed, putting his hand on the top of my thigh. I leant my head against his shoulder.
“ When we get to the hotel, do you wanna go from a swim?” Joe whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and nodded.
“ Sure.” I said. Frankie ran over to us, grinning like a fool.
“ Can I come for a swim as well?” I stared at him.
“ How does he do that?” I asked, flinging my arm around. Joe laughed.
“ Im not stupid.” Frankie replied. Joe rolled his eyes.
“ I guess you can.” He replied, smiling.

“ Nicky, Sammie. Do you want to come swimming with Joey, me and Haylee?” Frankie yelled, walking over to Nick and Sammie. I laughed as Joe pouted.
“ We will do something together, I promise you.” I whispered into his ear. Joe smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.
“ Hey, we have all night.” I laughed as Nick groaned in front of us.
“ Guys…please?” He begged. I laughed again, leaning forwards, rustling my fingers through his hair.
“ Sammie, how is the school work coming?” I asked her. She groaned and flinged her head back.
“ Erghh…I would be better if I didn’t have Mr Graduate sitting next to me, saying how this is wrong and so is that.” She complained. I laughed.
“ Nick, you didn’t even graduate from a proper school.” I replied. Nick laughed, sarcastically.
“ Neither did you.” He replied. I glared at him.
“ Still…im older.” I replied, grinning. Kevin chuckled from the back of the plane.
“ And im the oldest.” Kevin yelled, making us all giggle. I rolled my eyes.
“ Only by 9 months.” I yelled back. I sat up on the chair, facing Kevin and stuck my tongue out at him.
“ More like 9 years.” Kevin replied, sticking his tongue back out at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
“ Sure. Because you are the mature one, Kevin.” I said, sarcastically.

Kevin rolled his eyes at me.
“ Guys, are you doing a Facebook live chat soon?” Paul asked from the front of the plane. I sat back down and Joe put his hand back where it was on my leg.
“ Err…I think so.” Nick replied. I sighed. Live chats went on for ages with this lot, and I usually got pulled in. Joe chuckled.
“ Of course you will be in it.” He grinned at me. I pouted, narrowing my eyebrows.
“ I can tell everyone you are my girlfriend.” He muttered in my ear. I looked at him.
“ Joe, are you sure?” I asked him. He narrowed his eyebrows, nodding his head.
“ Yes, why aren’t you?” He replied. I nodded my head way too fast.
“ Of course I am Joe.” I replied, smacking him on the lips with a sweet, quick kiss.
“ Sweet.” Joe whispered to me. I laughed, rolling my eyes. I smiled, sweetly.
“ Guys, we are landing in 15 minutes.” Paul announced. I cheered. I hated aeroplanes; they bored me too easily. I stuck my bottom lip out. Joe flicked it and started to chuckle.
“ Leave me alone, Joey.” I said to him, laughing. Joe started to pout and I flicked his lips.
“ HA!” I yelled, throwing my arms up in the air. I suddenly had got hyper, how I don’t know.
“ Kevin, this is your fault.” I screamed at him. Joe looked at me, like I was crazy or something so I smiled at him.
“ What is, Haylee?” Kevin yelled back. I grinned.
“ I have I Left My Heart In Scandinavia. stuck in my head.” I complained. Everyone laughed as Kevin started to sing.
“ I left my heart, in Scandinavia.” He burst out.

I grabbed hold of Frankie’s collar as we made our way through the airport. Joe was holding my hand, dragging me through the paparazzi and Frankie, like always, was lacking behind.
“ Come on buddy.” I said, letting go of Joe’s hand and lifting Frankie onto my back. It would probably get us their quicker. Joe re-grabbed my hand, turning his head to smile at me. I stuck my tongue out of the corner of my mouth, as the boys waved at everyone. We dived into the massive SUV’s that waited for us. Frankie, Denise and Paul went into the SUV with Big Rob, Nick and Sammie, and me, Joe, Kevin, Kimmy went in the other, with Kevin driving and Kimmy shotgun. I rested my head against Joe’s shoulder in the back of the car.
“ Swimming?” Joe asked everyone in the car. I nodded, smiling at him.
“ Kev, Kimmy?” Joe said to the two in the front. Kevin nodded.
“ What do you take me for, Joseph? A fool? I would never turn down a chance to drown Haylee.” Kevin replied. I glared at him and kicked the back of his chair. Kevin chuckled.
“ I take you for a fool to date her.” Joe muttered under his breath. I threw my elbow into his stomach and turned to grin to him.
“ Just shut up, Joseph.” I replied, grinning at him. Joe mumbled something, rubbing his stomach. I laughed.
“ I love you too, Joe.” I replied, kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha. I Havent Updated For A While.
I Have Been Ill All Week And Off School. :/
Please Check Out My New Story, See You In The Dark.
Thanks. Comment Please?