You're A Million Miles Too Close

Twenty Five

We got to the hotel, and I couldn’t wait to get upstairs and get that aeroplane smell off me. I leaned against Joe as Denise and Paul got our room keys. All the suitcases surrounded us.
“ Excited for our swim?” Joe whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.
“ Ecstatic.” I replied, laughing at him. Joe chuckled, leaning his head on the top of mine. I stopped laughing and growled at him.
“ What?” He asked, worriedly, looking at me. I glared at him.
“ Just because im short, doesn’t mean you have to take the mick, Joseph.” I sulked. Kevin started to laugh, as well as Nick, Garbo, John, Jack and Ryan. I glared at all of them.
“ You wanna know something?” I said to all of them. They looked at me as in to say ‘no.’
“ Well, im going to tell you anways. I hate you all. Epically you, Paul, Nicholas and Joseph.” I replied, squirming my way out of Joe’s arms and laughing at them.
“ So, Sammie and Kimmy are sharing. Nicholas and Kevin. Haylee and Joe. And Frankie is with us.” Denise said, handing us our cards. I grinned at her.
“ Did you know I hate all three of your sons?” I said. Paul walked over to us and raised an eyebrow at me.
“ You don’t hate me?” Frankie asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled down at him.
“ Nope. I love you, Tank more than I love Joey.” I replied, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I stuck my tongue out at Joe as we walked towards the elevator. I bounced up and down as the elevator counted the floors as it came down.
“ 3, 2, 1, GROUND FLOOR!” I yelled, smiling at Frankie, who was still attached to my waist. We both ran into the elevator, hitting floor 3, the one we were all on. I smiled at Joe as he came running over with my suitcase and his. I had my backpack on my back. The doors closed as he came over.

Frankie and me burst into laughter as the doors close and we were on our way up.
“ That’s what happens when you mess with Haylee Mason!” I said, holding my hand up to get Frankie to high five me. The annoying elevator music made us giggle even more.
“ They need to get better music.” Frankie complained, shaking his head.
“ I agree. I think we should complain.” I replied, nodding my head with a serious look on my face. Frankie giggled.
“ Leave a note in your room.” He said, nudging me with his elbow. I nodded.
“ I shall.” I replied, as the elevator pinged and the doors open.
“ What room are you in?” Frankie asked, taking hold of my hand as we walked down the corridor. I looked at the card, which was in a small plastic wallet with the number on the front.
“ 208. What about you?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.
“ I think mummy said, 211.” He replied. I nodded, stopping outside the room. I put the key into the reader thingy and pulled it back out. The light turned green and I smiled with achievement.
“ I can open a door.” I said to Frankie, pushing the door open. Frankie chuckled, launching himself onto the couch. I laughed at him, walking into the bedroom. One double bed… I though to myself. I sighed; I had to share a bed with Joe, again. I threw my backpack onto the bed and lied on it. I sat up when I heard Joe’s voice.

“ Hey Tank. Where is my gorgeous girlfriend?” He asked. I smiled, sweetly as I crossed my legs underneath my body.
“ She is in the bedroom. Why?” Frankie replied, suspiciously. Joe chuckled.
“ Because I love her.” Joe said, walking in. I was still smiling as he walked over to me.
“ You love me, huh?” I smirked. Joe sat in front of me and smiled.
“ Of course.” Joe replied. I laughed, smiling at him. Joe sat on his knees and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss as we fell backwards, Joe lying on top of me, putting his body weight onto his hands. I tucked my thumbs into the side of his boxers, playing with the top of them. Joe pulled away from me, sighing.
“ Our best kiss, so far.” He said, resting his forehead against mine. I sighed, smiling. I unhooked my thumbs for his boxers and ran them up to his chest, my hands lingering on his muscles.
“ Let’s go, before Frankie catches us.” I whispered, shoving him with my hands. Joe chuckled, climbing off me. I pulled my t-shirt down as I sat up.
“ Lets go swimming.” Joe said, bouncing on the bed. I rolled my eyes at him, climbing off the bed.
“ You are so childish.” I replied, walking out of the room and going to sit with Frankie. Joe slowly made his way towards us, as Frankie and me stared at the TV screen. Spongebob was on… He sat down, putting his arm around the back of the chair.
“ Hey, Tank. Guess what I brought with me?” Joe asked. Frankie tore his eyes away from the TV screen and looked at Joe, his eyebrows narrowed.
“ What Joey?” Frankie replied, excitedly. Joe smirked.
“ I brought my lilo and rubber ring from last tour.” Joe said, raising both his eyebrows, excitedly. Frankie gasped.
“ Go and out your trunks on and we will go down to the pool.” Joe said, as Frankie jumped up.
“ I’ll go with you.” I said to him, as he ran out of the room.

I walked over to Denise and Paul’s room after Frankie. The door was wide open, so I just walked straight in.
“ Hello, darling.” Paul said, walking into a small bedroom, I guessed was Frankie’s. I smiled and waved at him, joining Denise on the couch.
“ What is Frank so hyper about?” She asked me, her eyebrows knitted together. I laughed, shaking my head.
“ Joe has brought his lilo and rubber ring. We are going swimming.” I said, widening my eyes and then rolling them. Denise laughed.
“ Will you guys be alright? Do you need Big Rob?” She asked me. I pursed my lips.
“ Im not sure. I don’t know who is coming with us.” I replied, pulling my phone out of my pocket.
Guys. You coming swimming? – Hayz. I sent to Demi, Nick and Kevin. I tapped my phone, waiting for a reply.
Of course. When? –Nick.
Sure. How long do I have to get ready? =P – Demi.
Yup-ish. Kimmy and me. How long? – Kevin.
I cheered.
“ Yay, Kimmy is coming.” Denise laughed at me.
“ She is quite annoying, though. Kevin loves her, we have to accept it.” Denise replied. I nodded.
“ I know.” I said.
Met me, Joe and Frank at Joe’s and my room in about 15 mins. – Haylee.
I sent to all three of them. Frankie suddenly came running out the room, in his swimming trunks and a Spongebob t-shirt. He grinned at me.
“ C’mon Haylee. Lets go.” He said, hauling me off the couch. That boy was strong. I stumbled forward, waving goodbye to Denise and Paul.

We ran towards our room and I banged on the door. Joe opened it, just wearing his swimming trunks.
” Hello. Lookin’ good, Tank.” Joe grinned at me. I was biting my lip, hard, trying not to pounce on Joe. Frankie pushed past Joe, jumping on the couch, flicking it over to the music channels.
“ I need to go and put my bikini on. Everyone is meeting us here in 10 minutes.” I said to Joe, as I walked past him. Joe smirked at me.
“ Im going back to blowing up the inflatables.” Joe said, rolling his eyes. I laughed at him, walking into the bedroom. I sighed, all of Joe’s clothes were spread across the bed.
“ JOSEPH! GET IN HERE!” I yelled, picking up my suitcase and throwing it on the bed. Joe walked into the room, smirking.
“ Yes, baby girl?” He said, walking over to me, putting his hands on my hips. I sighed, pushing him away.
“ Clean this up, or im not sleeping with you tonight.” I replied, going through my suitcase and found my polka-dot bikini, my Beatles t-shirt and a pair of denim shirts.
“ You aren’t sleeping with me?” Joe said, smirking again. I rolled my eyes, walking into the ensuite we have in our room.
“ Get your mind out of the gutter, Joey.” I said, kissing his cheek as I walked past. Joe chuckled, throwing his clothes into one of his many suitcases.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For The Slow Updates Everyone. =/
I Hope You Like It Though.. :]
Livvy...Comment Please?