Status: On a small break because I have too many stories going.

Time Is Galleons

The Hospital Wing

It was three in the morning and I woke up to George jumping out of bed and into the bathroom. I felt so bad, I had gotten sick. I was starting to get worried with always waking up at three and four to throw up, I was worried that. . .something was up. But it stopped after a few weeks and George ended up with the same thing — waking up early and throwing up. I heard a few other Gryffindors complaining about the same thing. All my worry about something being up with me flew out the window and new worry flew right in for George.

He had it just as bad as I was when I had it. I could hear his stomach empty itself as I got up and walked into the bathroom. He coughed before looking up at me after wiping his mouth.

"Go back to sleep. . ." He hung his head back over the toilet and became silent.

"No, you were up with me everytime I was throwing up at three in the morning. I don't mind being up with you, I got you sick anyways." I sat down right next to him and rubbed his back slowly after kissing his shoulder blade. "Plus, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you when you were sick?"

"You're too good for me." George's voice was soft and raspy as he turned to me and smiled.

"You do the same for me."

We spent the next thirty minutes in the bathroom. When he thought he was done, he told me to head back to bed and he'd join me after cleaning his teeth. I cuddled up under the blankets as the fire in the middle of the room went out and it was cold. Being too tired to perform magic, lighting the fire was out of the question. My body moved over to the side slightly as I felt George climb into bed. He kissed the back of my head as I cuddled up to him with my back to his stomach.

"All right?" I whispered, closing my eyes and pulling the blanket up more. If Professor McGonagall were to find out that I slept in his bed almost every night, I would be in more than trouble.

"Go back to sleep, you'll be tired in the morning. And I think I'm all set for the rest of the night. I'm going to sleep in and skip breakfast, so just go down without me, all right?"

"Okay. Goodnight, George."

"Night, love."

I had a hard time falling back to sleep. Why was I feeling so hot? The room was freezing and George's body wasn't even that warm. In fact, he felt quite cold and clammy. I put my hand up to my forehead and sighed, I had a fever. Great. I thought I was done being sick? Apparently, my body had thought otherwise. I slowly, but surely, eventually started to drift back to sleep.

ϟ


It was the day of the Second Task and I was stuck in the Hospital Wing. Even though I tried to stay out of there for as long as I could, George made me go when I kept spiking a fever. I tried as hard as I could to convince him that I was really fine and it was nothing to worry about, but he didn't listen.

One of the nurses and I had a long talk earlier that evenning and well, it had tired me out mentally. I just looked forward for when George was going to visit since I wasn't allowed out of bed until I got better, not even for meals.

It wasn't long before George was strolling up to my bed with two plates in his hands; my dinner and his.

He handed me on before sitting at the edge of my bed. George kissed me softly before smiling, "how much longer you in here for, love?"

"Just until next Monday."

"It's Wednesday."

"I'm sorry, George. I should've listened to you and have been in here a while ago."

"You're right, you should have." He placed a cocky grin on and took my bread roll off my plate. He placed it near my mouth, "now, open up and eat."

I laughed at George and did what I was told to do. When he was up here between classes, meals and the rest of the day, he was acting like my own personal nurse. I thought it was adorable. But there was something I learned that frightened me and I wasn't sure if George would act like my own little cute personal nurse anymore. He'd be too frightened to. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yeah.
I took out the dream part cos I have no idea where the fuck I was going with that and just made it pretty much a filler so I can get to the next chapter since I know what's gonna happen there.
Yeah, I'm back bitches.
Cos DHp2 put me back in my HP fix.
I also put up a new Luna story cos I'm sick of writing straight fics, lmfao(not that I'm gonna stop).
So yeah.

Comemnt? :)

x